AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   KGNE: Who would you want to date/marry? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2548)

eMpTy265 2003-12-10 22:49

KGNE: Who would you want to date/marry?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wireless
someone should make a "who would you go out with" thread.

Well... at the request of Wireless... I'm going to make a poll

*NOTE:

You CAN choose multiple girls, but it DOESN'T mean you're two timing... just that they are equally preferable.

Your user name WILL be displayed... just for fun. =D

*IMPORTANT:

This is voting for who you WOULD WANT TO DATE/MARRY.

NOT who is your favourite character... ;)

(Have fun :D)

DOH!!! I made a mistake on Miki: :stupid:

It's supposed to be "Not in the GAME, but she seems sweet"

Key Board 2003-12-10 23:01

-Motoko
-post ending Mitsuki
-post ending Haruka

Akane's too young for me.

eMpTy265 2003-12-10 23:14

Post Game:

Haruka (Mitsuki ending): She's stronger now, but she's still probably quite nice. Plus, you'll never have to worry about the kids... she's going to major in child psyche.

Akane: Playful yet caring and nice (when she's not in maniax/maniac mode). A little young but she'll probably be better once she doesn't have to worry about Haruka anymore.

Mitsuki (NOT bad ending): At least I should be able to understand her. =P Just have to take care of the seemingly high maintainence issue.

Miki: From what it seems so far.... she seems pretty nice.

heh...
I'd pick Mokoto for her Lambo... but she smokes doesn't she....

TheBlueOne 2003-12-10 23:29

I clicked both Haruka and Mitsuki.

First choice would be Haruka, because she is the very model of the person I want to raise my children. She is kind, loving, devoted AND wants to major in child psych. It's implied that she is a good cook and can pick up recipes quickly (meat pie, anyone?). There's also something intangible about her character that I can't put my finger on, but that I like.

Mitsuki would be a close second, since she is VERY loyal, and that's something I really respect. Look at everything that she threw away to be with Takayuki! I'll admit that she is a tad-bit clingy, and that she has some major trust issues which would drive me bonkers, along with some confidence and self-hatred issues, but between working together and me making her feel special (*cough*cough*NOT "Let's be honest do you love me?" ...[five minute pause]... "Yes."*cough*cough*), I'm sure they aren't insurmountable problems. (I'd really love to see how she is portrayed in the game if I play her best ending, but I only know a few hundred kanji[1], and looking up kanji is a pain. Unless you can copy and paste the characters. But somehow I doubt that's a feature in uRPG...)

Akane, the nurses and the side characters don't interest me, for various reasons. i.e. Akane is too young as it is and several of the characters scream lolicom and/or are annoying.

And then there's Manami; I want to keep my testicles, thankyouverymuch.

[1] As of March. I haven't studied Japanese since, so this has probably atrophied...

wireless 2003-12-10 23:32

post-game Haruka, shes hotter at the end of the game :) plus not as quiet/shy
post-game Akane, Cute, Hot, and a little badass, scary in a good way ;)
Miki - she seems stable, from what i've seen

first pick : HARUKA!!!!
p.s - thanks empty :D

Key Board 2003-12-10 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by eMpTy265
I'd pick Mokoto for her Lambo... but she smokes doesn't she....

Aw.. dangit. How could I forgot that. Damn cancer stick.

But at least she's VERY mature and has intersting insights to life. In the game at least.

Mistwrath 2003-12-11 00:17

Mine is Haruka , followed by Mitsuki, Akane then Miki :D

Shift_ 2003-12-11 00:24

where is the "none" option...I really can't see my self with any of them...the closest one would be Haruka...but I don't think that would be anything more than a temp relationship :)

eMpTy265 2003-12-11 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
where is the "none" option...I really can't see my self with any of them...the closest one would be Haruka...but I don't think that would be anything more than a temp relationship :)

Sorry... I ran out of slots... there were only 10... ~_~

Guess you can just post: "I WANT TO BE A LONER!!" :joke:

Koshiba 2003-12-11 01:20

Mitsuki or Ayu I suppose.. hehe.

Tomomi 2003-12-11 02:03

Haruka desu! :D

Shift_ 2003-12-11 02:18

Hmm I've decided Haruka and Akane AT THE SAME TIME :) They're sisters they shouldn't mind sharing ;)

PS I don't think any of them are too "young" for me, I'm only 19 going on 20.

So if I take the rule of dating age...20/2 + 7 = 17 which is the youngest girl I can date.

Haruka is 20-21, so that's not too bad either :)

Ayu and MyuMyu might be too young however.

IPv6 2003-12-11 02:28

mitsuki first choise :) .
Akane second chose (when she gets a bit older)

I can't stand someone like hakaru in real life!!

Anywho, you date a girl for her look but you married her for her attitude.

Forse 2003-12-11 02:34

Well before episode 10 I would say Mitsuki, but after she proved me that she is not trustworthy either...well Akane is now my first choice. She is nothing like Haruka, she is fun. As poll says she is good mix of Mitsuki and Haruka. In real life I'd just die if I spent like 10min with haruka :)

+ Akane.... *cough* has *cough* good look :love:

Koshiba 2003-12-11 03:20

Mitsuki is trustworthy if you treat her right.

Loki_Sama 2003-12-11 03:34

1.-Mitsuki:Shes hella caring and a would be a really good wife, lots of moral support from her!!!!! and she is wild for sex! (i saw all that in the game >_<!)

2.-Haruka:Shes sweet, innocent,a very cheerful girl, always looking nice and cute!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

3.-Fumino: Yeap.......im sure shes one wild chick on bed.......not to mention shes got the best looking body of all the girls.....also......that damm hot sexy voice of hers!!!! imagine her calling me..........Danna-sama >_<!!!!! (husband).........no more Kareshi......no its Danna-sama (got that word from Rizel ^_^)

vio5555 2003-12-11 04:13

Definitely Fumio, she's a hot nurse... what else do you need?
I'd call into work and say I'm sick every day.

Forse 2003-12-11 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by vio5555

LOL....maybe we should save some money and go wife hunting to Japan?! ;) as a group ^_^

Loki_Sama 2003-12-11 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by vio5555

yeah go to the hospital and let her.....NURSE you back to LIFE >_<!

Loki_Sama 2003-12-11 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forse
LOL....maybe we should save some money and go wife hunting to Japan?! ;) as a group ^_^

doesnt sound bad!!!!! any ways.........whos that chick on ur avantar? what anime is she from.......