AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rate That OP/ED! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41140)

Radiosity 2007-01-07 14:20

Raspberry Heaven - loved this almost as much as the OP. 9.5/10
Utawarerumono - Nice OP, again one of the ones I didn't tend to skip while watching. 8/10

I'm quite surprised no-one has posted Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu's OP yet:

One of my favourite openings ever, fits the series perfectly :)

And while it's not an OP or ED, it is one of the best insert songs EVAR :D

Yay Haruhi :)

Faenor 2007-01-07 16:28

Raspberry Heaven: Nice song, fitting as an ED :) 9/10

Sumomo mo momo mo OP: I started watching this show because of the OP, very energetic music, I like! 9.5/10

Utawarerumono OP: Didn't skip it while watching, but it didn't really stick with me after I finished the show 7.5/10

Suzumiya Haruhi OP: Pretty good, but not as catchy as the ED though 8.5/10

Suzumiya Haruhi insert from the school festival: Coincidently, I just rewatched this episode again today :)
My rating for the songs: 9/10 9.5/10 Awesome guitar playing by Yuki <3

Spoiler for 4:

Shay 2007-01-07 16:40

What can I say about Naruto ED1?

As Naruto was one of my first on-line anime experiences, this song will forever hold a little place in my heart. Even had it on my MP3 player for a while, and after this it will be going back on.

Thank you for posting that. Truly.

11/10

Wavie 2007-01-08 15:41

Spoiler:

I really liked that one with haruhi singing... 8/10 for song. For it being haruhi and for the normal great animation from a great series. 10/10

Naruto ED - I also loved that ED... Naruto being the same for me as it was for shay... well somewhat different. I fell out of the anime world for a while, if it was not for naruto I would not have fell back in :D - even further than before.

Fruitfly 2007-01-09 02:46

Crescent Love OP - 8/10 It fits the series really well imo.

Onegai Twins OP - 10/10 excellent opening. I love most of KOTOKO's songs.

Prince of tennis op's - you missed the 2nd opening which was my favorite. But I never really liked POT's song :heh: 6.9/10

Spoiler:

ah theres so many good ones. :D

yukiko 2007-01-09 03:46

I really love Berserk opening... it as always one of my favourites so I'll give it 9/10

As far as Blood+ OP 4 is concerned... there have been better in that series in my opinion... 7/10 from me...

Anyway speaking of Blood+ and better...

Spoiler for Blood+ 3rd OP:

Spoiler for Blood+ 1st OP:

and i just cannot imagine no one posted this (or maybe i just missed it among all those hidden windows) :D

Spoiler for Samurai Champloo OP:

i remember times when i was signing it to myself without even being conscious of that fact :D

and the last one from me today...

Spoiler for Trinity Blood OP:

i hope i didn't repeat anything that was already posted, but it's easy to get a bit lost in all those youtube windows and all, especially being new around here :)

Aoie_Emesai 2007-01-09 05:11

Naruto ED 1 - Didn't like. 5/10

Ouran High School Host Club OP - not too bad. 7.5/10

Crescent Love OP - soft tone and it was easy to listen too. 8/10

Onegai Twins OP - ^_^, great opening for the anime. It makes the introduction perfectly for what is to come for the anime. 10/10 Also no ending? WE'll see about that.

Prince of tennis op's - it's okay. 6/10

Gunparade OP - I did remember that it sounded better. 5/10

Inuyasha 4th Ending - Every heart - i actually enjoy this ending. 8/10

Slayers NEXT op - Like very much. 9/10

Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru ED - it was nice till it got to the singing, 9/10. After the vocal started it dropped to a 7.5/10.

Blood +1 & 3 - I didn't like so much. 5/10

Here go mine.

Mahoromatic - Automatic Maiden -"Kaerimichi - On the Way Home" by Ayako Kawasumi. It's a great little song sung by yours truly Ayako Kawasumi. THe anime is great too, of course.

Futakoi Alternative - "New World" by Bae Yu Mi. Favorite anime ^_^. (Go watch) The opening wasn't that great but the action scene were pretty good though.

Futakoi Alternative Ending (1-4, in that order too)

#1."Bokura no Jikan" by eufonius

#2."Memory" by eufonius

#3."With you" by eufonius

#4."Stick with me" by eufonius - sounds the same as ending 1, so there's no use showing it.

As promised. Onegai Twin Ending. "Asu he no Namida" - by Mami Kawada.

SeijiSensei 2007-01-09 08:14

This thread is nearly unreadable with the embedded YouTube items. It took well over two minutes just to download the first page, and I'm on a pretty fast connection.

What value does embedding the videos have here other than some coolness factor? Just include links to the YouTube pages; we'll follow them if we want to.

Sorry if I sound like a curmudgeon, but trying to browse this thread is an exercise in frustration.

Wavie 2007-01-09 08:24

It is much easier to display the youtube videos on the page and be able to play them through the forum.

The other way that you suggest means opening a youtube link for every page... reloading and loading the youtube page over and over again for each video. So opening 20 youtube pages is more bandwith, time and processing power than viewing it on a forum. I understand your frustration and I hope that the page loads faster for you if you choose to browse this thread in the future Seiji-Sensei.

Futakoi Alternative - i really liked the ed's on this... 9/10

3rd was my fav i think.

Calca 2007-01-09 12:04

Loved Raspberry Heaven - 9.5/10
Suzumiya OP-8/10
AIR OP-8.5/10

Here some of mine recommended ones

Spoiler for 4videos:

Pellissier 2007-01-09 12:23

There are two songs on that Haruhi clip :)
1)God Knows 7,5/10 - it's nice but I prefere the second one better
2)Lost My Music 10/10 - .. I've lost the count of how many times this song played on my ipod :heh:

OtoBoku ED - 8/10 - I like that song, the tune is very catchy.
Ultra Maniac ED 7/10 - the piano melody is nice, the song is not bad too.

Spoiler for 2 (Ichigo Mashimaro OP and Gokujoi Seitokai OP):

Last_Hope 2007-01-09 13:12

Bleach 4th ED (Shooting Star) is by far my favourite Bleach song so far in the anime. I´ve listened to it countless times and it still sounds as great as it did the first time. :) 10/10

Ichigo Mashimaro OP is nice too, 7/10.

Spoiler:

xxanimefan4_ever 2007-01-10 15:32

7/10 - Ultra Manic Ending, the way the singer was singing in the beginning bothered me but it got better towards mid

9/10 - Ayashi No Ceres - I love the beginning of the song with the piano.

8/10 - Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru ED - got catchy somewhere along the way

8.5/10 - ichigo mashimaro OP, actually I like the ending song more

Four...

Spoiler:

kuchiki 2007-01-10 17:29

Suzumiya Haruhi OP: 9/10
I really love this song, and the animation is awesome too. Nearly perfect :)

God Knows: 8.5/10
Also a very good song, love it.

Ergo Proxy OP: 9.5/10
I've always loved this song, as well as the animation. Fits the series very well.

Bleach 4th ED: 7/10
Pretty good, but I liked the 2nd Opening a lot more :)

Saber Marionette J OP: 7.5/10
Quite catchy, and fits the animation.

Spoiler:

domino 2007-01-10 17:36

My top 3 anime Openings for this year (in no particular order):

Ouran High's "Sakura Kiss". I wonder how many people were terrified of this anime from the OP? :heh: But the music is great, the animation is fluid and goes with the song perfectly. There's nothing I like more than an OP with animation that actually fits the beat of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dW5_fLxTDkM

NHK ni Youkoso's "Puzzle": The animation is so smooth and vibrant. I couldn't stop watching it when I first saw it. Very creative and good.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ftMuloNJGnY

Jyu Oh Sei's "Deep in your Heart" : Yes, a lot of people called it the most horrible opening ever, but it's actually my favorite. :heh: Can't stop watching. The visuals are gorgeous, the song is catchy, animation is great. So catchy I just couldn't help singing along every time I saw a new episode. And shows always get bonus points from me when character seiyuu sing the OP/ED songs.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kE9HVpJuQVo

As for really bad openings, the Katekyo Hitman Reborn opening always puts me to sleep... that's all I can think of at the moment.

Edit: I fail at embedding youtube videos in this type of BBS so have some links instead. :heh:

NakedAngelX 2007-01-10 17:48

Host club - 10/10
Being my 2nd favourite comedy of the year, also with such a great opening theme. It truely deserves top 10 animation of da year. Animation in the begining's beautiful and portraits the anime's theme well.

Jyu Oh Sei's "Deep in your Heart" - 8/10
Never saw this series b4, but if its a new anime, looks like ppl are going for the GetBackers style again at a time like this? However pretti kool music, similar to a song from DNAngel.

Fruitfly 2007-01-10 20:06

Kaitou Saint Tail 1st ED - Junshin (Pure Heart) - 8/10 I never seen this one before. Great song for an old series.

Full metal alchemist 4th OP - 10/10 My favorite opening of the series.

Bleach 4th ED (Shooting Star) - 9/10 I actively watch bleach but i don't remember this ending before :heh: The song is too short. I must heard the full version...

Spoiler:

Aoie_Emesai 2007-01-11 02:21

Ouran High School Host Club OP - I rather like this one too. 8/10

PS: Youtube is down, so no posting for me right now. So i'll just listen to me technos.

Deathkillz 2007-01-11 12:47

death note OP and ED...truly amazing...i just love to blast the two songs out of my speakers and the base actually shakes my desk :heh: to i like the ED more than the OP ~ 9/10 both ^_^

heres a classic in my eyes ^_^ Shingetsutan Tsukihime OP its soo sad *cries*

-KarumA- 2007-01-11 14:29

death note op & ED are awsome, 9/10 for both as for Shingetsutan Tsukihime OP 8/10, i agree its a sad song

Loveless OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWFEW77I1rQ

Tactics OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcJE2rHrbOQ

Escaflowne OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfVu42oYqjU