AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Gantz Season 2 Discussion. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19569)

ChibiGoku 2004-08-26 00:15

Gantz Season 2 Discussion.

Actually, it's downloading right now. So I really can't answer or say anything. I'll say something when it finished. And No. I won't give you a link ¬.¬

J´GLF 2004-08-26 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiGoku
Actually, it's downloading right now. So I really can't answer or say anything. I'll say something when it finished. And No. I won't give you a link ¬.¬

great i'll be waiting for your review

Secca 2004-08-26 01:01

Well the good news is it is broadcasted on AT-X, so it won't be as bad as the censorship done by Fuji TV in season 1. ^^

Danger 2004-08-26 02:19

i know it may be wishful thinking, but i hope the main character guy gets that girl from season1.

ChibiGoku 2004-08-26 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danger
i know it may be wishful thinking, but i hope the main character guy gets that girl from season1.

...Well. In the Manga....

Spoiler:

Spooky-Electric 2004-08-26 03:41

As far as I know ADV only licensed the first season.

duckroll 2004-08-26 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky-Electric
As far as I know ADV only licensed the first season.

No, ADV licensed ALL of GANTZ. This was made very clear by the ADV rep on the AnimeonDVD forums as well. They also refuse to specify how much GANTZ there is because the Japanese side hasn't announced all the details publically yet and they have to honor that. After GANTZ Stage 2 was announced, he confirmed that they indeed have that as well and ALL of GANTZ that will be produced.

Spooky-Electric 2004-08-26 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckroll
No, ADV licensed ALL of GANTZ. This was made very clear by the ADV rep on the AnimeonDVD forums as well. They also refuse to specify how much GANTZ there is because the Japanese side hasn't announced all the details publically yet and they have to honor that. After GANTZ Stage 2 was announced, he confirmed that they indeed have that as well and ALL of GANTZ that will be produced.

Hmm.. okay, thanks for the info.

ADV has licensed only parts of series before, namely Super GALs, so I was hesitant to believe anything other than the first season was licensed.

Danger 2004-08-26 06:00

Quote:

...Well. In the Manga....

Spoiler:

well that sux.. hoh well... at least that other guy didnt get her.

Silent Otaku 2004-08-26 06:13

Actually :heh:
Spoiler:

Kracus 2004-08-26 14:04

Hmph, someone likes to tease.

a_nevels666 2004-08-26 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kracus
Hmph, someone likes to tease.

I'm not sure the 1st episode of the second season has even aired yet...

EDIT: Wait, I think it has aired...haven't seen it available anywhere yet, though.

ChibiGoku 2004-08-26 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_nevels666
I'm not sure the 1st episode of the second season has even aired yet...

No. Connection went down earlier. Hopefully I can finish the stupid thing.

a_nevels666 2004-08-26 15:47

Quote:

No. Connection went down earlier. Hopefully I can finish the stupid thing.

If you finish it, please let us know what you think...

J´GLF 2004-08-26 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_nevels666
If you finish it, please let us know what you think...

i say the same thing...although hopefully we'll see the fansubs in a couple of days

Silent Otaku 2004-08-26 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by J´GLF
i say the same thing...although hopefully we'll see the fansubs in a couple of days

I don't any group is going pick up this project, ADV is pretty seroius about cracking down :argue: "Heroin dealers".

Does ADV also have the license in forgein countries too, like Spain, France, Finland etc...?

J´GLF 2004-08-26 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Otaku
Does ADV also have the license in forgein countries too, like Spain, France, Finland etc...?

i don't think so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Otaku
I don't any group is going pick up this project, ADV is pretty seroius about cracking down :argue: "Heroin dealers".

There's always a group, probably you won't find it using bittorrent though

CerealKiller 2004-08-26 18:57

Gantz! Gantz! Gantz! :D
Need to have it fast......
why do you all need the review of the second season? The first one was damn good, they must have done lots of evil things to f'ck that up!

Bandersnatch 2004-08-26 19:56

Oooo, didnt know it was going to be showing on a different channel. Now im really excited :D. Hope it shows most of the gore this time, like Elfen Lied is.

a_nevels666 2004-08-26 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealKiller
Gantz! Gantz! Gantz! :D
Need to have it fast......
why do you all need the review of the second season? The first one was damn good, they must have done lots of evil things to f'ck that up!

I know it will be good (probably... :) ) I've read all of he manga. I just want to know if they changed anything and someone impressions of the 2nd season.
I hope someone will fansub the uncut DVD version of the first season too. Who knows how long it'll be until the english DVDs are released.