AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=53534)

Pellissier 2007-08-25 06:59

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 22.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Mizuno 2007-08-26 01:35

i couldn't help but laugh at this.

Spoiler for maria's reaction to hayate jr.:

i haven't seen the raw but these sequences sort of link together. :D

Fruitfly 2007-08-26 02:28

As I thought, a Maria episode :love:
Perfect timing for saimoe.

UPR 2007-08-26 06:16

yes some Hayate x Maria moments especially at the end, to bad Nagi has to ruin the moment. Nagi (for me) keeps getting more anoying as time moves on.

garra113 2007-08-26 07:18

Lmao... SOS-dan lol but for some reason... I am seeing more of a Grander Musashi reference rather then sanpei when they are fishing... Reason:? Legendary fish -.- and the boat session.... Hes subconsciously getting... awfully close to nagi isn't he ^^ and whats with the Suzumiya Haruhi references O.o.... Classifed Information~~~.... Btw where do you get those kinda firecrackers? You know the one when firecrackers can turn into rocket lanchers lmao and Oh yeah... I find it awfully funny how they using songs on the CM breaks.... When nagi said Lucky Cha Cha Cha Janai!... It reminded me of this... Actually IT CAME OFF THAT wait for the 1st 50 seconds to listen to song O.o

Spoiler for Next Episode:

CJL13 2007-08-26 13:26

1. Explains his high-pitched voice.
2. Looks like they made that scene funnier here than they did in the manga.
3. Not like Hayate hasn't "Seen" Maria, though he hasn't seen her totally naked.
Overall looks like an episode to look forward to, plus it's new to me because I only read the scanlated manga.

Fruitfly 2007-08-26 20:50

I love Nagi's facial expression in this episode.
I wonder if she's imitating Sanpei from Tsurikichi Sanpei because she's dressed like him too.

garra113 2007-08-27 08:28

... Maria was almost dressed the same as Grander Musashi characters if you ever looked at the anime you know >.>

Fruitfly 2007-08-27 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by garra113 (Post 1117068)
... Maria was almost dressed the same as Grander Musashi characters if you ever looked at the anime you know >.>

I'm not saying they're not referencing Grander Musashi. I haven't seen Sanpei or GM nor can I find anything about them beside small pictures and cantonese dubs.

Maria's eyecatch looks identical whoever is in this picture.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7310/30ew8.jpg
I'll appreciate it if you could list all the Grander Musashi references in more detail. thanks

CJL13 2007-08-27 20:43

Editing this as I watch the raw, so far

Don't know how to post spoilers.

Spoiler for 22/23:

garra113 2007-08-27 22:30

Ok. The giant fish that Hayate came across too looks exactly identical to one of the legendary baits. In the anime, Grander Musashi, the guy(I forgot is main name) went all around china/the world(didn't remember which) to obtain these legendary baits. In order to get these legendary baits, he must fish up these legendary fishes, just like the visual on how big the fish is. And also, the way Maria catches her fish looks exactly alike the main character. And I also can't remember that her rod looks like of the character's rod in the anime. I have to see episode 21 Hayate No gotoku again raw but sadly... I have deleted the file off my computer. I will download it again and confirm.

himemiya613 2007-08-28 20:29

Spoiler for hayate and nagi on the boat:

CJL13 2007-08-28 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by himemiya613 (Post 1119751)

His facial expression and position are also something to take note of. ;)

neutralizer 2007-08-28 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by himemiya613 (Post 1119751)

Spoiler for my thoughts:

anselfir 2007-08-28 21:28

Maria was excellent in this ep. best maria ep so far. threfore, 10 despite not having hina.

Guido 2007-08-28 21:45

I feel down like Nagi did for this episode. Summer really went fast, and the 22nd episode, broadcasted on the last week of August, is proof to the inevitable end of summer youth.

Boys and girls now you witnessed for yourselves the dangers of letting tigers roaming around free and sticking their pads in places where they shouldn't.
Spoiler:

Hayate is keeping himself young so as the old age never catches to him.
Spoiler:

An anyone of us guys would feel rotten or like hell if we happen to be naked, after getting out of the hot spring, and by accident the girl of our dreams has the misfortune to *** *** you-know-what.:upset:

Kang Seung Jae 2007-08-28 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPR (Post 1115198)
yes some Hayate x Maria moments especially at the end, to bad Nagi has to ruin the moment.

Yes, I wonder what would have happened if Nagi didn't come in.....

CJL13 2007-08-28 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae (Post 1119870)
Yes, I wonder what would have happened if Nagi didn't come in.....

I fear for what happens for Hayate provided he actually goes all the way with Maria. The censor guy is gonna need backup.

Kang Seung Jae 2007-08-29 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJL13 (Post 1119894)
I fear for what happens for Hayate provided he actually goes all the way with Maria. The censor guy is gonna need backup.

I don't imagine Hayate attempting to go all the way..... :eyebrow:

neutralizer 2007-08-29 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae (Post 1120152)
I don't imagine Hayate attempting to go all the way..... :eyebrow:

Nooo, Hinagiku forever.