AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   School Rumble (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   School Rumble - General Franchise Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110751)

relentlessflame 2012-03-02 14:28

School Rumble - General Franchise Discussion

Now that the School Rumble sub-forum is retired, this thread will serve as a general thread for all discussion related to the School Rumble franchise, including the anime, manga, and all other pertinent news and information.

kenjiharima 2012-03-03 03:16

To all loyal fans of SR this is probably the best song to part with the old anime now on the retired section.

School Rumble 4EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpT7S2y1MKo

Solafighter 2012-03-03 04:16

Totaly agree with you, buddy.

Good compalition of the best manga/anime, JK ever made. :cool:

Kondrath 2012-03-03 13:50

Oh man, it's finally retired. I hope one day it comes back. Favorite anime of all time. Need Bluray "remaster", please.

kenjiharima 2012-03-04 03:57

Just remember if Slayers can make a comeback after 8 or so years any anime can. ;)

Solafighter 2012-03-04 05:17

Yeap. There is still a season 3 to animate. ;)

Sphire 2012-03-06 07:43

I'm gonna bookmark this page now. I don't care, even if we talk about JK and his other mangas, I want to do it here, with fellow SR fans. Sad that it's retired, but it is what it is. More bittersweet memories. Here's hoping we get something in the future.

I've been watching Community, and I'd be so down with a continuation of SR in like college or something. Some similar setting to Community, which is awesome in it's own right.

Lastly, of course: School Rumble Forever!

AleX_MytH 2012-03-11 01:15

Hope dies last. School Rumble Forever!

kenjiharima 2012-03-14 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphire (Post 4040551)
I'm gonna bookmark this page now. I don't care, even if we talk about JK and his other mangas, I want to do it here, with fellow SR fans. Sad that it's retired, but it is what it is. More bittersweet memories. Here's hoping we get something in the future.

I've been watching Community, and I'd be so down with a continuation of SR in like college or something. Some similar setting to Community, which is awesome in it's own right.

Lastly, of course: School Rumble Forever!

Totally agreed man.

For SR continuation. Iam leaning towards new protagonist and characters, if JK is not gonna reboot it nor continue it to college like K-on.

Kondrath 2012-03-15 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 4053181)
Totally agreed man.

For SR continuation. Iam leaning towards new protagonist and characters, if JK is not gonna reboot it nor continue it to college like K-on.

I don't think I could watch a "School Rumble" with different characters. I can't even imagine it. No Harima?!

Man I miss this show...

Solafighter 2012-03-15 16:46

'School Rumble' without Harima is just 'School'.

kenjiharima 2012-03-17 04:43

Harima = School Rumble period.

Heck his the 2nd main character, yet his the one that brought in the bacon and laughs and misadventures in SR.

Unless JK can make an equally or greater male character like Harima. Though as far as NNA and IH, nothing yet close to Harima's epicness.

Hell that's why Iam using "kenjiharima" as my username Harima is really an unforgetable character.

FlareKnight 2012-03-21 03:00

School Rumble really was a great series. Loved the anime and enjoyed following the manga...until that ending.

Still some great characters and Harima really made the series something special.

Kondrath 2012-04-25 19:16

So... this show needs to come back asap. Or pleeeease, bluray release. I'd buy a giant HDTV just for SR if it came out in higher quality, lol.

SJCrew 2012-04-27 19:45

I'm pretty satisfied with how far School Rumble went. I don't really want it to come back unless someone promises that Harima gets the girl. Preferably not Eri.

Kondrath 2012-04-27 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJCrew (Post 4132847)
I'm pretty satisfied with how far School Rumble went. I don't really want it to come back unless someone promises that Harima gets the girl. Preferably not Eri.

Yup... I'll always be rooting for Harima and Tenma.

In other news, I recorded myself playing the piano song that plays during the scene where Harima is dressed as a police officer, crying, running away from Tenma lol

Solafighter 2012-04-28 03:40

Well done. :cool:

Sphire 2012-05-04 19:53

That was sweet Kondrath. Are there any other SR songs in piano? I can't remember (though I've listened to so many of the SR tunes). Didn't 'Kun He - Kaze Ni Nosete' have a piano version?

So many SR songs are memorable.

Kondrath 2012-05-04 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphire (Post 4145473)
That was sweet Kondrath. Are there any other SR songs in piano? I can't remember (though I've listened to so many of the SR tunes). Didn't 'Kun He - Kaze Ni Nosete' have a piano version?

So many SR songs are memorable.

Thanks, Solafighter and Sphire. I don't think that song had a piano version, but there are plenty of SR songs that can be played on piano. Maybe I'll learn a few more, such as Yakumo's theme.

edit: Turns out, there is a piano version of the Kaze Ni Nosete song.

c_ronaldo975 2012-05-07 08:05

I still hope in a season 3...
Meanwhile there's a petition to complete ( www.petitionspot.com/petitions/sr3 )
School Rumble Forever :'(