AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Guilty Crown (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Guilty Crown - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110694)

monir 2012-03-01 00:03

Guilty Crown - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Guilty Crown, Episode 19.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Sixth 2012-03-01 08:31

Hope that this episode will not be a disappointment.

Soji 2012-03-01 08:41

^I think is something that all of us hope. I mean with only 4 ep after this, the anime team can't really mess up.They really had to do thing in the right way.
But from the preview of this ep...seem to me that something good will happen.(or at least I really hope I'm right about this).

Sixth 2012-03-01 09:02

Well, I actually hoping that Shu will do something similar like what he did in the end of episode 4.

Soji 2012-03-01 09:05

^From scareface face and the blu pillar of light I think this will be the case.The problem is a what price?In anycase will be interesting to see Shu do something to take Inori back and say to her that not matter what she is(at least I hope he do this).

konart 2012-03-01 12:31

New arm:

Spoiler for arm:

Soji 2012-03-01 12:42

konart@
Spoiler for spoiler:

Yee 2012-03-01 12:56

All I got to say is....Hail to the King baby!

Flawfinder 2012-03-01 12:57

This episode...if it had come a little earlier or if it was built up better, it would have been really good. I chalk up Scarface letting Shu have the genome because he's that insane, but the forced destiny speeches in the middle of the climax of this episode were pretty painful. All in all...meh.

guiltyx 2012-03-01 13:31

This anime seems to always get me to rage at something every week. How many times can Souta f*** Shu up? That kid needs to die before he directly or indirectly f*** Shu again

ohello80 2012-03-01 13:53

what?! i didnt know you can pull a void out of yourself, thats amazing! wait but now shu will die at the end of the show, because of the cancer... damn you Souta!

Shinji103 2012-03-01 13:57

AWWWWWWWWW YEAH, badass Shu has kicked into full gear now! :D

konart 2012-03-01 13:58

Also - Ayase <3 So digging into Shu... It's a pity he already has Inori.(She can die for him tho, leaving a clean road for Ayashu... Shuyase?)

Shinji103 2012-03-01 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4033721)
Also - Ayase <3 So digging into Shu... It's a pity he already has Inori.(She can die for him tho, leaving a clean road for Ayashu... Shuyase?)

I wouldn't want Inori to die, but I'm definitely all for ShuxAyase. :D

Sinestra 2012-03-01 14:21

looks interesting cant wait to get off work so i can watch the episode. Im a little disappointed to learn that Souta once again dicked over Shu in someway,, dont know what he did but im sure it will piss me off

konart 2012-03-01 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 4033741)
looks interesting cant wait to get off work so i can watch the episode. Im a little disappointed to learn that Souta once again dicked over Shu in someway,, dont know what he did but im sure it will piss me off

Spoiler for Souta:

tsunade666 2012-03-01 14:27

pretty amazing episode no complaints at all aside from out of place beginning with Haruka and a bit of back story from her but all been washed clean when Shu takes off his void and form his new arm though it's a death flag already set for Shu thanks to this episode or maybe Souta.

Sinestra 2012-03-01 14:41

I will say right now if Shu dies at the end after all the shit hes been through. This series will get a rating no higher than 5 from me. There are certain hero's who's death makes sense in the end. Shu on the other hand is not one of them iv seen heros in some animes who didnt deserve to freakin live at the end but they did. If anyone deserves to live at the end of this whole thing its Shu.

bevan 2012-03-01 14:43

Oh man, I like the look of Shu right at the end.

InternHertz 2012-03-01 14:44

I'm very disappointed. Not by the episode in itself, but by the fact that Shu is clearly forgiving his mother and the others...while I would've tortured/killed them after acquiring their Voids.