AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Attack on Titan (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Attack on Titan - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119465)

monir 2013-05-10 23:11

Attack on Titan - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Attack on Titan, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Iron Maw 2013-05-10 23:51

Episode 6 Preview Images

Klashikari 2013-05-11 12:26

I expected them to rush their way to another intense cliffhanger, but they actually took their time for tis episode, which was a good thing.
Spoiler for Episode 6:

The ending had once again a very meaningful timing there, especially considering Mikasa's current situation.

richardtengcy 2013-05-11 12:40

The deviant Titan was freaking fast.....i think he squash a soldier like an ant when running.....

Mikasa was badass in this episode....i gave it a 8/10 for this episode.

Randrak42 2013-05-11 13:46

Just finished watching the RAW version and even without understanding what they are saying (though I already know from the manga)...

Spoiler for Manga Comparison:

And anyway, nicely done episode! I always loved this part of the manga, especially Mikasa's flashback and little badass Eren xD

MisaoFan 2013-05-11 14:06

Spoiler for Episode 7:

erdii 2013-05-11 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4675767)
Just finished watching the RAW version and even without understanding what they are saying (though I already know from the manga)...

And anyway, nicely done episode! I always loved this part of the manga, especially Mikasa's flashback and little badass Eren xD

Spoiler for manga:

larethian 2013-05-11 15:53

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

desrtsku 2013-05-11 16:08

Now, will people finally stop saying that

Spoiler for lol:

VTHokiePride 2013-05-11 17:50

Just finished watching the episode. I guess this means that Mikasa is now the MC? I agree Eren is really demented kid.

Gundamx 2013-05-11 18:13

sub out in usual place

edit: demented kid > better than cheap justice

+
abnormal titan in this ep just ignore every soldier >>> so he can enjoy eating dozen civilian >>> too bad Mikasa catch him ^^
(Didn't they teach him to never give your back to enemy?)
j/k

Entravity 2013-05-11 18:36

Eren doing work from a young age. Mikasa sure is displaying some superhuman power there. Nice adaptation.

Flolan 2013-05-11 18:48

So Eren was able to kill two men with a knife when he was only nine years old... WTF :twitch: This is really creeping me out..

Enjou 2013-05-11 19:01

Wow, Eren had no hesitation there. He had a strong sense of justice even before the whole Titan disaster.

Mizuno 2013-05-11 19:17

Young Eren > current Eren

Pretty demented considering how healthy his family was, didn't expect him to suddenly become the assassin type. However, without him, Mikasa wouldn't be here so he did right.

Iron Maw 2013-05-11 19:21

Ep 6

Now the ED suddenly makes much more sense.

Good episode, it established the kind of relationship Eren and Mikasa have and why she so fiercely clings to him. I guess I shouldn't to be surprised that once Titans are taken out of equation humans normally turn against each other, even when there's only a handle full of them left. While Eren's actions here was pretty surprising, but not understandable. He has much more profound sense of justice which might make him seem sort unhinged to others, but it's obvious that his heart is in the right place. He's a guy who clearly cares a lot about people enough put life on the line (i:e Thomas, Armin and now Mikasa).

Another interesting point is that apparently a lot of ethnicities have become extinct since the Titans came. It would explain why there are a lot more Germanic and Western European names in general in the Walled City.

Jerseykid 2013-05-11 20:02

Flashback teasing me for another week

creb 2013-05-11 20:08

So...

....Mikasa's flashing muscles and the floor breaking under her little foot...

....artistic license or something more?

Also, cliche or not, it was still hilarious to see Hanna's fiance dead this episode after their "oh gawd, why'd you say that?" moment last episode. :heh:

Soconfused 2013-05-11 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4675767)

Yeah this. I was really annoyed with the way they did the cart scene. Mikasa's face when she's calling the guy a corpse was awesome in the manga, still have it as my avatar on another forum. She's way to lively (lol) in the anime, makes me sick.

I also felt

Spoiler for ep 6:

herbert 2013-05-11 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by desrtsku (Post 4675911)
Now, will people finally stop saying that

Spoiler for lol:

Spoiler for he is dead: