AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102414)

Kairin 2011-03-04 10:03

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Marcus H. 2011-03-04 10:17

Thread has a slight booboo. *glares at Majustu*

Ice Block 2011-03-04 10:19

Now this is what I have been waiting for.

Mr.Kyon 2011-03-04 10:43

Vento is right. That is an abomination.

zeniselv 2011-03-04 11:37

i just noticed something, some scenes from the trailer didnt happen or happened different, i wonder why is that?

Mr.Kyon 2011-03-04 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeniselv (Post 3516829)
i just noticed something, some scenes from the trailer didnt happen or happened different, i wonder why is that?

Yeah I noticed as well. I wonder what the original Kihara v. Accelerator round 1 looked like.

tsunade666 2011-03-04 12:40

It's too much RUSHED! What the heck is happening is all I can think of while watching it. It's a good thing I had already read vol 13 but man. They really cramped it all into this episode.

It's epic and the same time not. I gave it a 10 because it's good but it's too rushed for my taste and the transition from one scene to another is just too fast that you can't even absorb what you just saw and turn into another scene.

well Hell Yeah for FUZE:KAZAKIRI!

Seihai 2011-03-04 12:54

I liked the pacing but wished for more action. I hope next episode will make up with two climaxing fights.

bizzi 2011-03-04 15:15

Awesome building shot!
The SFX for the Railgun is now a lot better than before (Railgun was fine, but Index always got that weird "slime sound")...
Accelerator's appearance at the end was just AMAZING. The way he got LO back....
The flashy white background makes him look like a hero, finally :)

I_am_Kami 2011-03-04 15:37

Soooo this means we'll see aqua next ep right?

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-03-04 17:04

I agree that it was WAY TOO RUSHED. Especially that scene with Accelerator attacking the windowless building - what the hell happened? Wasn't it supposed to be him taking the energy from the earth's rotation and concentrating it into one extremely powerful attack? Why did it turn into him throwing a building?

There was no contemplation of how he would never be able to return to the world of the light again, the cell phone scene was too short, they used a weird voice for the FUZE=Kazakiri start-up, there are only supposed to be about ten SISTERs remaining in Academy City, and that scene where Mikoto shoots her railgun was entirely copied from the scene at the beginning of Railgun.

That said, I still enjoyed this episode. Accelerator's entrance was awesome, and hell yeah FUSE=Kazakiri!

For those who want to read the uncut version:

Darkness:
Spoiler for volume 13 fuze=KAZAKIRI:

FUSE=Kazakiri:
Spoiler for volume 13 fuse=KAZAKIRI:

Accelerator and Touma:

The original beyond-epic attack:

Kihara vs. Accel START:

Touma finds FUSE=Kazakiri:

I_am_Kami 2011-03-04 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka (Post 3517196)
I agree that it was WAY TOO RUSHED. Especially that scene with Accelerator attacking the windowless building - what the hell happened? Wasn't it supposed to be him taking the energy from the earth's rotation and concentrating it into one extremely powerful attack? Why did it turn into him throwing a building?

I think thats a bit too epic and anime watchers only will be WTF! Even i was like WOW! with him throwing the building alone

gaboratamer 2011-03-04 18:05

Way too rushed, but still epic, especially when Accel beat the crap out of those Hound Dogs.
Somenthing funny, when FUSE=Kazakiri's wings appear, it reminds me when Setsuna used Trans-Am Burst in Gundam 00 xD.

Next ep: time for a little power up

faiz blaster 2011-03-04 20:26

Personally, I didn't found this episode rushed. Yes, there were some parts that I personally wished that had given more attention (Accelerator building throwing and Touma finding Kazakiri), but other than that I believed they handled the plot development pretty well.

My complains this time are all regarding animation quality, which dropped significantly if compared to the last couple of episodes. The most blatant defects can be found in Kazakiri and Vento.

bizzi 2011-03-04 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka (Post 3517196)
and that scene where Mikoto shoots her railgun was entirely copied from the scene at the beginning of Railgun.

You noticed that too^^ Same scene with the car, and the fisheye effect

Mr.Kyon 2011-03-04 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizzi (Post 3517425)
You noticed that too^^ Same scene with the car, and the fisheye effect

To be fair, it's probably intentional in a failed attempt at being poetic :heh:

zeniselv 2011-03-04 23:54

i wonder what was the point of changing and rushing things up?maybe theyre worried about that bill thats coming to tokyo in mid-year and how that would affect a possible 3rd season.

eiyuu99 2011-03-05 00:48

Your friendly neighbourhood villain/anti-hero, Accelerator, swinging in for round 2. :)

serenade_beta 2011-03-05 00:52

Ahe-gao... :heh::heh::heh: Wow, that was so hilarious, it won the episode.
In general, the episode felt weak/rushed/unexplained (wait, the third one is the usual...), but the part where Accelerator broke in was cool (as always, the police/soldiers around are all so weak...).
Apart from that Accelerator scene, yeah, the ahe-gao... :heh:

People say Touma = Shedinja, but isn't she Shedinja?! The thing on her head. (Joking...

PS: Majustu... :heh:

omimon 2011-03-05 01:04

Mindbreak...I'll just leave this here.