AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Claymore Chapter 103 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93408)

kitten320 2010-05-02 19:03

Just because Jean decided to give up her life for Clare from her own will, doesn't make Clare feel any better. It actually adds to the wound.

Did anyone else so bluntly gave up their life for someone? No. Jean said my life is yours, again adds to the wound.

Even so it doesn't make Clare feel better.

I'm pretty sure that if someone close to you would give up his/her life for you, you also would be regretting it and claiming it as your own fault. That's what usually happens even if we are not really at fault.

That's psychology.

Hack! Some people blame themselves for someone's death just because it happened that they went out, decided to come late and that dear person decided to search for you and got into accident. You might be partly at fault but it is that person who decided to search for you and wasn't careful. You didn't force them to do it.

Eisdrache 2010-05-02 21:24

Jean herself said that her wound was fatal, so can we stop all this talk about her being able to heal it? Oh and Yoki synchronization is ridiculous if you have a ton of awakened beings running outside.

Jean might have a connection to Clare not being able to awaken but after all it is more likely for others to be as well as or probably even more related to that.

Ryuken 2010-05-02 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 3031342)
I'm afraid you are mixing up the anime and the manga. This is the first time that Clare has encountered Priscilla since she was a child.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3031463)
You sure have confused anime and manga... Priscila wasn't even in the city in manga.

She has never seen any of 24 warriors and never met Clare except when she was a child.

My bad:), I really don't know what came over me, a moment in relapse I guess. Maybe from staying away from the forum for too long. Thanks for clearing that up guys.:)

kitten320 2010-05-03 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisdrache (Post 3032030)
Jean herself said that her wound was fatal, so can we stop all this talk about her being able to heal it?

And as I said that doesn't make Clare feel any better! That's the human psychology and you can't do anything about it.

Everyone else also have their influence but Jean is the closest connected to the awakening problem.

Ryuken 2010-05-03 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3032568)
Everyone else also have their influence but Jean is the closest connected to the awakening problem.

You can put it like that too. In terms of influence, Miria facing certain death in the hands of Rigardo was more than enough for Clare and also let us not forget Flora too and the others.:)

Rennir 2010-05-03 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuken (Post 3032683)
You can put it like that too. In terms of influence, Miria facing certain death in the hands of Rigardo was more than enough for Clare and also let us not forget Flora too and the others.:)

I think that regarding Rigardo, Clare was also angry that she herself wasn't strong enough to protect anyone. That was why she was wishing she could go faster and faster and then she finally awakened. Meanwhile, not only was she not able to protect Jean, she was also thinks she's responsible for Jean's death(like kitten320 said it doesn't matter if it's actually true or not because Clare believes its true). And even if she doesn't believe that, stabbing your friend multiple times with your own arms when they're dying is pretty emotional too, if you ask me.
________
Fix Ps3

kitten320 2010-05-03 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuken (Post 3032683)

That's tru too. She might blame herself for Flora. Also Teresa, Irene kinda even suppoerted that theory of hers. She also has Ophelia's will and Raphaela's... so yeh, a lot of things might be pulling her back or pushing her forward.

My only point was that Jean is the only one who is directly connected with awakening, no one else.

Ryuken 2010-05-03 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rennir (Post 3032700)
I think that regarding Rigardo, Clare was also angry that she herself wasn't strong enough to protect anyone. That was why she was wishing she could go faster and faster and then she finally awakened. Meanwhile, not only was she not able to protect Jean, she was also thinks she's responsible for Jean's death(like kitten320 said it doesn't matter if it's actually true or not because Clare believes its true). And even if she doesn't believe that, stabbing your friend multiple times with your own arms when they're dying is pretty emotional too, if you ask me.

Yes, when you see three of the captains taken down before your very eyes and you not being able to do anything about it and also when your own captain is taken down and your best friend is taken down then, things will tend to dissolve into chaos.:)

Savannah 2010-05-03 15:30

I wonder when we'll see some more "Crackpot Raki"?...

FormerAbyssalone 2010-05-03 16:55

Probly in the next 2-3 chapters.:D

Priscilla is going down in 3-4 chapters.:D:D Fo' real:heh::heh:. Raciela will be the one 2 weaken Priscilla and Clare and co. will finish her off of course after she wakes up from her little nap.:p

Shiek927 2010-05-03 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone (Post 3033166)
Probly in the next 2-3 chapters.:D

Priscilla is going down in 3-4 chapters.:D:D Fo' real:heh::heh:. Raciela will be the one 2 weaken Priscilla and Clare and co. will finish her off of course after she wakes up from her little nap.:p

Why do people keep saying this?

That would be the cherry on top on what has been a very rushed series of chapters as of late. Say what you will, I think no one can deny that the last 10 or so chapters have made the story feel like it's been accelerating faster and faster. On top of all the crazy developments going on, now you want to kill off an integral character to the story who just happens to be the most powerful force on the island who just killed off several other characters?

I swear, the void then would suck all the other characters to another dimension.

Savannah 2010-05-03 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiek927 (Post 3033183)
I swear, the void then would suck all the other characters to another dimension.

Or to the mainland.

Anyway, from the story so far it does feel like Yagi intends to conclude the story on the mainland, so unless Prissy goes there too, she might well die within the next chapters.

evil_kenshin 2010-05-03 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savannah (Post 3033194)
Or to the mainland.

Anyway, from the story so far it does feel like Yagi intends to conclude the story on the mainland, so unless Prissy goes there too, she might well die within the next chapters.

It wouldn't feel right though, Priscilla needs to live to the last few chapters. I don't care how lol but for her to die this quickly wouldn't suit at all.

FormerAbyssalone 2010-05-03 17:19

Priscilla maybe the main powerhouse right now, but killing her off would be rushing it.;) U have the main land and yagi could use that 2 introduce a new even more powerful enemy.:D

Shiek927 2010-05-03 17:21

*sigh...

I will say it again once more.

She is an integral part of the story, and is part of a duo with Claire, and possibly a trio with her and Raki. You can't expect her to die, however and for whatever reason, and expect the story to continue on as it. You can argue that, with the deaths of the Abyssals, the story feels as if it's turned a new chapter, but if Priscilla dies, it will feel like a completely different book.

Forget Priscilla, what if Claire died? How would you feel if the story went on without her? You can argue that her status as the protagonist is "technical" and the story is about all the characters, not just one, but hers is definitely the biggest story and the first. You can't expect the manga to retain how it is right now without her.

You may argue Raki, but if Claire and/or Priscilla dies, you can kiss this story goodbye and might as well start reading another manga, because that's what it's going to feel like.

FormerAbyssalone 2010-05-03 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiek927 (Post 3033205)
*sigh...

I will say it again once more.

She is an integral part of the story, and is part of a duo with Claire, and possibly a trio with her and Raki. You can't expect her to die, however and for whatever reason, and expect the story to continue on as it. You can argue that, with the deaths of the Abyssals, the story feels as if it's turned a new chapter, but if Priscilla dies, it will feel like a completely different book.

Forget Priscilla, what if Claire died? How would you feel if the story went on without her? You can argue that her status as the protagonist is "technical" and the story is about all the characters, not just one, but hers is definitely the biggest story and the first. You can't expect the manga to retain how it is right now without her.

You may argue Raki, but if Claire and/or Priscilla dies, you can kiss this story goodbye and might as well start reading another manga, because that's what it's going to feel like.

The longer she is alive the better chance that someone like Miria will be killed.:( I know u all don't want that I know I don't. ;) With all the things that has happend Miria is sure 2 be on her way so a confrontation with Priscilla is more than likely unavoidable.:) We just saw Priscilla tear through an abyssal strength Destroyer Dauf, so what could Miria possibly do.

evil_kenshin 2010-05-03 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone (Post 3033206)
The longer she is alive the better chance that someone like Miria will be killed.:( I know u all don't want that I know I don't. ;) With all the things that has happend Miria is sure 2 be on her way so a confrontation with Priscilla is more than likely unavoidable.:) We just saw Priscilla tear through an abyssal strength Destroyer Dauf, so what could Miria possibly do.

Absolutely nothing. Miria won't be fighting Priscilla very likely. Miria will take on the org but she has no real reason to appear.

This is why we are shown that deneve,helen and Clare are heading to the destroyer because the destroyer will take on Priscilla. But Priscilla will not die til the end of the manga.

Shiek927 2010-05-03 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone (Post 3033206)

Roflmao, what does Miria have to do with anything? :heh:

Miria has no reason to confront Priscilla; if anything, she is the one absolute person who would wisely understand that she has no chance against her, and get her friends out of there.

She has no reason to pick a fight against Priscilla, her main enemy is the Organization.

FormerAbyssalone 2010-05-03 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_kenshin (Post 3033213)
Absolutely nothing. Miria won't be fighting Priscilla very likely. Miria will take on the org but she has no real reason to appear.

This is why we are shown that deneve,helen and Clare are heading to the destroyer because the destroyer will take on Priscilla. But Priscilla will not die til the end of the manga.

Miria needs all the help she can get if she wants 2 take down the org so she will need Helen, Deneve, and Clare, especially Clare, so she has a reason 2 appear.:)

None of us knows how powerful the destroyer really is. Who know the Destroyer could be as strong as Priscilla.:eyespin: all we seen the destroyer do is lash out with tenticals and shoot hellcat rods, Im sure there is more things the destroyer can do 2 protect itself.:D

evil_kenshin 2010-05-03 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone (Post 3033223)
Miria needs all the help she can get if she wants 2 take down the org so she will need Helen, Deneve, and Clare, especially Clare, so she has a reason 2 appear.:)

None of us knows how powerful the destroyer really is. Who know the Destroyer could be as strong as Priscilla.:eyespin: all we seen the destroyer do is lash out with tenticals and shoot hellcat rods, Im sure there is more things the destroyer can do 2 protect itself.:D

But as Shiek said she wouldn't fight Priscilla.

The destroyer should atleast be as strong as 2 abyssal ones.