AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Inukami the Movie (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41429)

monir 2007-01-10 22:24

Inukami the Movie

http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/11712498.jpg

Production Company: Seven Arcs

Genre: Full frontal nudity! Misplaced drills nughtily attached, etc.

Expected Release Date: April 2007

Inukami-fans, rejoice! For there is still life after the end of the TV series. The overall cast and the staff is going to be same for the movie just as it was for the TV series. Unfortunately, there are plenty of fans who might have missed out on this comedy nude-fest. Hence, the reutterance of the names of the cast is for their benefit.

Staff:
Director: Kusakawa Keizou
Screenplay: Tamai Go
Character Design: Tomooka Shinpei
Cast:
Fukuyama Jun: Kawahira Keita
Horie Yui: Yoko
There is a synopsis for the movie given in the website. To have it translated in English I had two option: a) I could learn reading Japanese after years of painstaking perseverance, or b) I use a language tool. As is the usual case, I went for the easy choice. The result? Well, it lies in the synopsis. :heh: With that, I give you my full apology for the lack of effort. :bow:
Metamorphosis punishment method enforcement. Lucky day city is encircled in the unit which wrapped the body in the protective clothing, comes with the hen tie one after another doubtfully and the people keep catching. Of course, dog God using river flat Hiroshi it is thick the dog God way, in the body which is chased densely as " A class metamorphosis "! As expected, Hiroshi it is thick the way, it is dense, Kaoru's dog God, destiny of the hen tie which it should love!? And, that kana ......!!
Seriously, I'll be tremendously grateful if anyone can point toward a better synopsis than the above. Looking forward to the movie!

NoSanninWa 2007-01-11 01:17

Oh my. I was still waiting for the last few episodes to get fansubbed, but now you pop out the joy of more Inukami to come. I'll admit that I was hoping the TV series would be too conclusive to for a movie or second series to follow it, but I really can't argue with the sweetness of more Inukami. Very sweet indeed.

TigerII 2007-04-23 21:43

So anyone flew to Japan to watch the movie? Happen to get a cammed version :D.

ChibiBoi 2007-04-24 19:20

the inukami movie's out already?? well, we better get subbing lol if we find a translator...

TigerII 2007-04-24 19:32

Came out on the 23rd. Or at least aniDB says so.

cardslash02 2007-04-24 22:42

Hey all. While my aim was to see the Shana movie, in the
Dengeki Bunko event you get to watch all three. So i ended up seeing the Inukami movie yesterday. So I will
give you all a short synopsis of the movie.

Be warned! i have never before in my life seen Inukami, so I
am not at all familiar with the plot or characters or
anything. But after seeing the movie, I have decided that I
will watch the show!

Spoiler for Inukami movie:

Well I hope you enjoyed that summary. Its still fresh in my mind, so if you have any questions, plz ask. Also, if someone knows the name of the character I described, plz tell me so I can put his name in the spoiler summary!

I am definitely going to watch Inukami now, yay!

TigerII 2007-04-24 22:57

Haha, that does seem funny. Were the other inukami stripping too? Cause in the show they were all uptight.

Also does anyone know if the novels were ever translated?

holyman282 2007-04-24 23:11

dammit from the looks of things the movie won't be a sequel to the series at all, more along the lines of a side story...

This is pretty distressing considering that the series ended on a incomplete note, as:

Spoiler:

all in all interesting series and from your description, good, funny movie, although with no plot. I guess i can finally let this strange anime rest in peace (unless off course they are thinking of doing a second season like Shana)

TigerII 2007-04-24 23:23

Yeah it seems like a side story. Although at least it seems Keita has decided to stick with Youko and did not flirt with all the other girls. Thats a step. But besides a few rare occasions, movies do not usually continue the main story.

Also why I asked if the novels had been translated. There are 14 and it is still ongoing. So maybe a second season later on. But I would at least like detailed summaries of the novels.

Maids! Maids! Maids! 2007-04-24 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardslash02 (Post 919091)
Well I hope you enjoyed that summary. Its still fresh in my mind, so if you have any questions, plz ask. Also, if someone knows the name of the character I described, plz tell me so I can put his name in the spoiler summary!

I am definitely going to watch Inukami now, yay!

Stripping?

Thanks!

http://img04.yourpix.org/thumbs/04.0...6228947646.jpg
5016x2998, 2.1 MB

TigerII 2007-04-24 23:26

Now we have to wait half a year for the DVD then IF a fansub group picks it up, maybe a month or two more.

cardslash02 2007-04-25 23:19

Yah, everybody was stripping in the beginning of the movie. All the girls got down to their bras and undies, and of course Keita was wearing nothing at all. He likes to do that, I surmise.

TigerII 2007-04-25 23:34

Yes, many many times. But the girls were very uptight and hated nude. I must see this.

Skyfall 2007-04-27 10:09

Well, it is not that he liked it...he didn't have a choice most of the time, becayse Yoko was quick to steall all his clothes via magic and leave him naked on the street (where cops would chase him for inappropriate behavior :heh: )

Thanks for the summary.

Crap... i was hoping that the movie would pick up where the series left, but seems like its just a side story :sad:

Oh well - perhaps we can hope for a 2nd season instead, because the story is, obviously, incomplete :)

sekidousai 2007-05-29 16:41

whoa... just finished watching the show... i really, really liked this series its hilarious.... now can't wait for the movie!!!! ... ..but hmm...... i don't see any pervert magician action in this movie... oh well.....

Sinestra 2007-06-01 07:37

actually im pretty happy about a movie Inukami was one of the naughtest animes i had seen in a while but god was it damn funny. Im sure the movie will have the same dirty humor and plenty of Keita and Yoko Action (not to be taken literally after she is a fox and that would be weird:D)

TigerII 2007-06-01 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 972753)
actually im pretty happy about a movie Inukami was one of the naughtest animes i had seen in a while but god was it damn funny. Im sure the movie will have the same dirty humor and plenty of Keita and Yoko Action (not to be taken literally after she is a fox and that would be weird:D)

What is wrong with interspecies relations?

nameyo 2007-06-24 01:10

Does anybody know if there is a fan sub group picking this up, or if the raw is even out. I adored the series and would love to see a sequel.

NoSanninWa 2007-06-24 02:29

It has aired in the theatre, but it has not been released on DVD yet. It is dubious that it will be fansubbed before the DVD is released, simply because theater cam quality is so abysmal.

ZODDGUTS 2007-06-25 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerII (Post 919135)
Yeah it seems like a side story. Although at least it seems Keita has decided to stick with Youko and did not flirt with all the other girls. Thats a step. But besides a few rare occasions, movies do not usually continue the main story.

Also why I asked if the novels had been translated. There are 14 and it is still ongoing. So maybe a second season later on. But I would at least like detailed summaries of the novels.

Oh, didn't know this series was based on novels thought it was adapted from a manga. 14 novels and still ongoing you say? With the movie being a side story yeah seems that a 2nd season is likely. Crossing my fingures for a fall air date.

Question anyone know as to how many of the novels was used to adapt for the first season?