AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   General Discussion on the Shichibukai [Manga] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2602)

El Diablo 2003-12-11 14:23

General Discussion on the Shichibukai [Manga]

Ok, this is for manga followers only.

If you've read all current released chapters, we know he most of the shichibukai members are now. What we don't know is who are the ones not revealed, and what their powers will be.

Also, what about the revealed members, who we've yet to see/in action. If Arlong was that strong, and he was a member of Jinbei's crew, its safe to assume he's going to be incredibly strong too.

Lord Raiden 2003-12-11 15:39

I'm more worried about the lady who blows up that ship at the end of EP67 like I mentioned about in the other thread. To do that, she's gotta be seriously strong.

El Diablo 2003-12-11 16:27

Thats nothing, just wait until further into the series. Destroying ships becomes a laughable affair, although, mihawk showed this earlier on.

Vicious 2003-12-11 19:12

Uh... we just know 4 members of the Shichibukai until now. 4 out of 7.

Mihawk, Lofulamingo, Crocodile and that Bear guy. The rest we've yet to see.

And we don't know the powers of the resting members besides Crocodile and Mihawk. Lofulamingo seems to be a swordsman, Bear dude seems to be some kind of priest. We don't know if any of them ate a Devil Fruit like Crocodile.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-11 21:32

in the end Luffy will beat all of them to the ground ^^

Jn183 2003-12-12 20:12

I got a question. Does the shichibukai stick together like musk: all for one 1 for all?

El Diablo 2003-12-12 21:13

No, the Shichibukai are very seperate, up to the point where they don't like each other. Also, i think Lofulamingo's power is to be able to control people, although it hasn't been shown if this is actually his power, just hinted at. Jinbei is also part of the shichibukai, don't forget.

Jn183 2003-12-12 21:42

O i c, good since I thought if they had some sort of bond then Luffy crew vs Mihawk. I wouldn't like that to happen. It would be cool to just be a duel between Zoro and Mihawk. Oh yeah, is that wind guy that show up in Loguetown one of them also? Dude is really strong. I haven't seen him since then. And I saw up to 110 with raw or bad sub

bobofet 2003-12-13 00:41

I'm glad i'm not the only one who remembers about the "wind guy in loguetown"...the guy who
Spoiler:
...just who is that guy anyways? I'm still trying to figure it out, he can't be 1 of the Shichibukai because smoker said
Spoiler:
, so just who is this guy, has it been revealed anywhere?

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-13 01:04

i guess not yet.
I wonder if Gold Rogers was a shichibukai or just a strong pirate. U think he had a devil's fruit?

Lord Raiden 2003-12-13 01:05

They're probubly only sanctioned by the gov for the simple reason that the gov would rather have them on their side than have to fight them. Cause if they're as powerful as I think they are, the marines would get wiped out very easily. Heck, Milhawk did a perty good job totally F'ing up that one guy's entire fleet. Of course Luffy totally kicked his *** sky high, so I guess what Milhawk did was just warmup for the main event. ^_^;;

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-13 01:08

the marines have some strong ppl too. Smoker might have been able to take care of crocodile himself. The head of the marines might be one hell of a strong guy. Remember the marines' headquater is in the Grand Line. The government ALLOWS the shichibukais to exist, if the shichibukai is THAT strong all they have to do is destroy the marines completely. Then THEY rule the seas with nothing to stop them, at all, no matter wat. They only have to worry about other pirates.

btw: isnt it odd... wat government does this Marine serve? Each country seems to have their own kingdom, so wat is this super gov that the marines are under?

Lord Raiden 2003-12-13 03:50

Hmm, I haven't figured that one out either. My only guess is that the world government works something like how the federation does in star trek. Each kingdom is sovereign, but each contributes a certain percentage to a world body who in turn operates a huge land and naval force to keep world piece. Each country is allowed to have a small local police force sized army, but nothing more. The marines, and I suspect the army, although it's existance hasn't been proven yet, provide the rest of the security.

The Federation is Star Trek is about the closest comparison I can come up with for how the world government works in OP. At least that's what I've picked up so far from the 73 episodes I've seen so far.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-13 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Hmm, I haven't figured that one out either. My only guess is that the world government works something like how the federation does in star trek. Each kingdom is sovereign, but each contributes a certain percentage to a world body who in turn operates a huge land and naval force to keep world piece. Each country is allowed to have a small local police force sized army, but nothing more. The marines, and I suspect the army, although it's existance hasn't been proven yet, provide the rest of the security.

The Federation is Star Trek is about the closest comparison I can come up with for how the world government works in OP. At least that's what I've picked up so far from the 73 episodes I've seen so far.

kinda like wat UN is supposed to do.

El Diablo 2003-12-13 10:06

Spoiler:

Vicious 2003-12-13 18:20

Spoiler:

El Diablo 2003-12-13 19:39

Spoiler:

Lord Raiden 2003-12-13 21:22

What's the Logia fruit do for ya?

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-14 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
What's the Logia fruit do for ya?

Fire my friend fire!

Nine Devil 2003-12-14 16:37

Damn what was that Mihawk strong damn He can destroy a damn goddamn fleet so easily and wtf he just owned Zorro sooooo bad.I don't get this if Shichibukai is so strong why can't they find the One Piece?! Is it not on a Island or something??