AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 495 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112648)

sayde 2012-06-06 05:53

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 495 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

The chapters already been released. So feel free to discuss things here.

Knjaz 2012-06-06 06:34

Chapter looked like a transition one.

Still, it's refreshing to see a change in the captains behavior towards their enemy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4187459)
Honestly, I see Aizen pursuing his own agenda. The Quincy's are doing just fine wiping out the seireitei by themselves. They've no need for Aizen. They might even consider him to be among one of the lowest and worst kinds of beings imaginable since they hate shinigami and hollows. Aizen in particular was a shinigami reigning as the freaking king of hollows. lol

Well, remembering Aizen's words to Yamamoto about "Thank you for saving my world", when Yama covered the explosion with his body, I doubt Aizen will be ok with Quincies... or, more like, "mere humans" annihilating spirit world.

Mangs 2012-06-06 07:35

Nice, I think this is the first time I’ve been satisfied with a chapter. Lots of action, little pointless talking, this is what Bleach is all about. We can complain about poor character development and too few of the good guys dying, but at least Bleach does its combat well, and it looks like we’re in for a lot of combat in the chapters to come.

My opinion on the “fights” to come, as they have been revealed so far. I'm sure there will be more comming in the later chapters.

Captain Rose vs NaNaNa Najahkoop

What a fucking weird name that Quincy has, and he looks like a freak too. I am glad to see that Rose will get some 1v1 action though; I was starting to get a little bit tired of only seeing the same captains fight all the time.

Vice Captain Renji vs As Nodt

Seems this Quincy is a guy, I thought for sure it was a girl. Seems like the quiet type with some sort of bondage power that causes people to die screaming in pain, pretty interesting. Sadly Renji is probably my least favorite character in Bleach atm; I haven’t seen him in a good fight since he squared of with Byakuya, he just has the slowest and least interesting Bankai in all of Bleach, so I hope that Kubo does something to make this fight more interesting.

Captain Komamura vs Bambietta Basterbine

Seems like this new Quincy girl is this forums new fan-favorite, she seems to have the “I am cute and also strong” archetype. She’s sadly facing off against the most generic and boring captain in my opinion. Never really liked Komamura much, all of his fights are the same, just him screaming “KOKUJO TENGEN MYYOOOOOO” and then getting defeated.

Vice Captain Hisagi vs Yam… uhm I mean big Quincy dude

After his kick-ass fight with Findor in the anime during the Fake Karakura Town Arc, Hisagi became one of my favorite characters in Bleach. I am really looking forward to see him facing off against what looks to be a power-house Quincy.

Captain Kyoraku vs Quincy with glasses

As long as this doesn’t become another “Hey, how about we not fight?” dialogue, I am satisfied if we get to see his friggin bankai. It’s been held back too long at this point, time to show it already. The Quincy is without doubt going to adjust his glasses a lot while talking, and I really mean a LOT. Just having glasses in a manga is a gimmick on its own.

Captain Soi Fong vs Quincy with helmet

Soi Fong is kinda similar to Komamura I think, not really an interesting captain and we’ve seen her zanpakuto so many times its ceased to be interesting, her bankai on the other hand is pretty funny. The Quincy looks pretty generic, I have no idea what he will do.

Captain Ukitake vs the back of a Quincy’s head

Same as Kyoraku, show me bankai already.

Captain Hitsugaya vs some random Quincy

In danger of sounding too negative, this will only be interesting if Hitsugayas opponent is, because Hitsugaya himself certainly stopped being interesting a while ago. He’s just been in so many fights and we’ve seen his bankai a million times.

Captain Byakuya vs big Quincy

It’s Byakuya, despite seeing his bankai a lot I still think his fights are pretty interesting, so this one might be good.

Eragon 2012-06-06 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangs (Post 4194750)
Nice, I think this is the first time I’ve been satisfied with a chapter. Lots of action, little pointless talking, this is what Bleach is all about. We can complain about poor character development and too few of the good guys dying, but at least Bleach does its combat well,

Absolutely:) Byakuya always gets the best lines - "Renji, just shut the fuck up and kill them already" :heh:

Since there are still a few captains remaining from the fray I wonder what Kubo has planned for them.

And the bankai i want to see the most is Urahara's - but that seems far away at the moment :(

And still no glimpse of YORUICHI - damn you Kubo

Langus 2012-06-06 08:15

I'm wondering if it's by design or pure laziness that at least half of these new characters look like characters we've seen before?

Kyero Fox 2012-06-06 08:16

Why wouldn't a little girl be a fan favorite when shes only been shown twice? She's just going to be a annoying character I hope she dies off funny. But I do agree on the boring dog captian should be Kensie since he is annoyed by little girls lol. Unless they make dog captain do something cool

Randrak42 2012-06-06 08:36

Ha Ha! Bambie...

Also...Ver iz Kenpachi!?

Kanon 2012-06-06 08:38

Some of the match-ups are surprising. Didn't expect Komamura of all people to fight the cutie.

I hope some of the shinigamis will actually die this time around. They shouldn't be able to win every time.

Haak 2012-06-06 08:42

Oh joy. Lots of 1v1 match ups. Exactly what I wanted...

Renji: Who is this guy?! My attacks aren't working! Is it his ability or is it because he's a quincy?

It's because you're a fucking weakling, Renji. ¬_____¬

Kyero Fox 2012-06-06 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4194839)
Some of the match-ups are surprising. Didn't expect Komamura of all people to fight the cutie.

I hope some of the shinigamis will actually die this time around. They shouldn't be able to win every time.

The moment I saw her I was pissed off for some reason. I likes riruka she was cool and cute but this 1 it just urks me to see her. And her line at the end of the chapter on her part make me want her to die even more. :uhoh:

But something tells me she's gotta be fightin the pink hair girl that we all know and love.

Randrak42 2012-06-06 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4194843)
Oh joy. Lots of 1v1 match ups. Exactly what I wanted...

Renji: Who is this guy?! My attacks aren't working! Is it his ability or is it because he's a quincy?

It's because you're a fucking weakling, Renji. ¬_____¬

Also you can't argue with his reasoning: "My attacks aren't working...MUST ATTACK FASTER!"
Oh Renji...Y U SO DERP?

Also...if Kubo pulled off a decent Yachiru vs Bambie then I would forgive him for everything...EVERYTHING!!

ReinhartX 2012-06-06 10:15

so sternritters go by alphabets....so theres A - Z? =/

Randrak42 2012-06-06 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReinhartX (Post 4194985)
so sternritters go by alphabets....so theres A - Z? =/

I'm temped to make a Man in Black reference...

james0246 2012-06-06 10:45

LOL, For some reason, the Quincy "Sternritters" remind me of Cenobites for some reason...I have no deeper comment, that was just the first thing to pop into my mind while reading the chapter.

Otherwise, death galore = lots 'o' fun. But, everyone is paired off now, and Kubo's a wuss when it comes to named characters death, so while there will be some fun battles ahead, I'm not expecting much unless Kubo really wants to end the manga in style.

kk2extreme 2012-06-06 12:53

Kill them all, I like a slaughter fest:eyespin:

Damn it where are the Ishidas?

Kira really died:confused:

Casshern 2012-06-06 13:13

If Kira is really dead it will my happiest moment in Bleach ever. I hope a lot of captains will die too. My ideal situation will be to have Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Shinji and Kyoraku as the last surviving captains before they decide to bring back Aizen to save their asses.

HAHAHA just kidding! Nobody's gonna die! Not even bloody Kira!

Randrak42 2012-06-06 13:31

It's always a magical thing when you see followers of a series suddenly cry out for the death of the main and supporting cast.

Mangs 2012-06-06 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4195224)
It's always a magical thing when you followers of a series suddenly cry out for the death of the main and supporting cast.

It wouldn't be that way if it hadn't been 495 chapters gone by without a SINGLE important good guy dying. It's not that I hate Kira so much I want to see him gone from the series, it's just that there's no sense of danger when the good guys never die. A fight is more interesting if you know there's a chance one of the characters you like might be terminated, at least that's what I think.

Randrak42 2012-06-06 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangs (Post 4195253)
It wouldn't be that way if it hadn't been 495 chapters gone by without a SINGLE important good guy dying. It's not that I hate Kira so much I want to see him gone from the series, it's just that there's no sense of danger when the good guys never die. A fight is more interesting if you know there's a chance one of the characters you like might be terminated, at least that's what I think.

I agree and I'm right there with you guys wanting to see shinigami finally die...I'm just saying that it's a magical thing to see how much support the idea has gotten xD

Casshern 2012-06-06 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4195275)
I agree and I'm right there with you guys wanting to see shinigami finally die...I'm just saying that it's a magical thing to see how much support the idea has gotten xD

I generally don't like the idea, and especially in FT it annoys me when someone calls for a character to die, but Bleach is... special :o