AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Boku no Kanojo Sensei (My girlfriend teacher) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=152051)

Hujan 2018-08-16 23:44

Boku no Kanojo Sensei

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...38e883bf85.jpg

Title : Boku no Kanojo Sensei
Japanese : 僕のカノジョ先生
Release : 25 August, 2018
Author : Kagami Yuu
Illustrator : Oryo
Publisher : MFBunkoJ
information link + some of illustration : mfbunkoJ

Synopsis :
Quote:

Sensei is heroine, can not?

because trauma in the past, I have a distrust towards people called "sensei". I, Ayaki Shin (don't know whether the name is right or not), after school was over, called by the most popular beautiful teacher, Fujishiro Naoka-sensei.
'Watashi wa -- Kimi ga suki desu' .... ee, abruptly confessing!?
"Until you say you like me, I will continue approaching you with whatever method."
since then, called by as 'guidance' after school, somehow watching AV together, or being given with skin-ship, taken to a date, so, I gradually became conscious of Sensei...?
But it is bad for Sensei to associate with student, right? absolutely it is not both feeling (maybe absolutely not reciprocated is more correct?) (!?) forbidden love comedies for the two, lessons started!
I found this, (and because "Sensei" is one of my *cough* preferences *cough*) I made this thread...

So if one of you interested, you can buy this novel and give us spoiler later on, Thanks...

Lex79 2018-08-17 00:13

It gives me a feeling of Why are you here sensei?, only this time the compromising situations are intentional.

Hujan 2018-08-17 01:01

isn't that better cause intentional? lol...

adding illustration, take from twitter :

Lex79 2018-08-17 01:30

She looks bolder than I thought. If it gets ever translated, I'm going to read it.

tsunade666 2018-08-17 02:50

I'm drawing out my inner 8man here and say it she's doing it to cure his trauma. she's a teacher that is being too much attached to her student. paid to do so! as expected of salary driven slaves.

Hujan 2018-08-17 17:32

that's possibility exist, but I hope Sensei truly Love MC, not because pity, to cure his trauma or (maybe) she is or someone she close with is the reason for MC trauma, so she is doing it for payback... I need Sensei love...

also, is this Oryo is the same with "that" Oryo?!
no wonder, the art is similar with "Hinano Sensei".

bakato 2018-08-17 19:30

Is this a genuine sensei romance? Historically, the sensei was just to add variety to a harem.

Hujan 2018-08-19 20:58

from the title, synopsis, and illustration, it sure looks like genuine sensei romance....
hope someone read this thread, oreder the novel and give us spoiler later on (or better yet, translating it)...

Sakamaki Izayoi 2018-08-24 09:33

Sensei actually being the main heroine? That's rare as hell, I like it. Hope someone will eventually pick this novel to translate, my japanese is still not good enough to allow me to read raws

sparhawk1610 2018-08-24 10:27

https://imgur.com/a/I69JUkM vol 1 illus

Lex79 2018-08-24 10:47

Looks like it's an harem after all...

hyddty 2018-08-24 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex79 (Post 6271021)
Looks like it's an harem after all...

Is it really count as harem if sensei is the one who got the most focus and all the good stuff with the MC in the illustrations tho ? :cool:

tsunade666 2018-08-24 11:22

Why did she fall in love with the guy? the illustration had made it pretty easy to see his average. If its stupid reason then its just milf for the sake of milf sensei. I hope its at least sensible and not because he looks he needs her help and also not because his nice or kind or whatever typical reason there is to it. Unless the MC had done the impossible, I have little to none reason to support the romance.

I'm just here primarily to see the art, then the story. if there is a story to read.

Endscape 2018-08-24 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 6271034)
Why did she fall in love with the guy? the illustration had made it pretty easy to see his average. If its stupid reason then its just milf for the sake of milf sensei. I hope its at least sensible and not because he looks he needs her help and also not because his nice or kind or whatever typical reason there is to it. Unless the MC had done the impossible, I have little to none reason to support the romance.

I'm just here primarily to see the art, then the story. if there is a story to read.

Why on Earth would a teacher engage in an illicit relationship with a student to help him? No one would risk their job for that.

From what we've seen in the illustrations, it seems like she has genuine feelings for him.

Lex79 2018-08-24 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyddty (Post 6271027)
Is it really count as harem if sensei is the one who got the most focus and all the good stuff with the MC in the illustrations tho ? :cool:

If the other girls fall for the protagonist and pursue him, yeah.
Quote:

I don't expect anything more than "he was nice to me so I fell for him".

RedWingFM 2018-08-25 11:05

Well, I suppose that the this work's script is some 18+ work that I read several times. Well, must have

hyddty 2018-08-25 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWingFM (Post 6271357)
Well, I suppose that the this work's script is some 18+ work that I read several times. Well, must have

true, this one have a 18+ work already :3

Rnzlr 2018-08-25 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endscape (Post 6271039)
Why on Earth would a teacher engage in an illicit relationship with a student to help him? No one would risk their job for that.

It's a japanese harem light novel you are talking about. What else can author to come up with?

Hujan 2018-08-25 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 (Post 6271013)

Thanks for the delicious treat...
Quote:

Rather than MILF, I see more of Onee-san Sensei.
Agree about the reason she fall in love, hope that it is not something I said before or because he is nice or kind or something like that. Though, if it is like that, I don't mind cause I am into Onee-san Sensei. (I am not into MILF, but Onee-san. CMIIW but 'M' in MILF is Mom/Mama/Mother, right?)

cloud04 2018-08-25 18:03

i like how the artist has the same type situation in a H doujinshi version