AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Mahou Shoujo of the End (Magical Girl of the End) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113544)

Marina2 2012-07-20 04:20

Mahou Shoujo of the End (Magical Girl of the End)

Mahou Shoujo of the end

http://i.imgur.com/G2c8r.jpg?1

Genre:
Horror, Seinen, Supernatural,

Story (from Bakatsuki)
Spoiler for summary:

Story (by me):
Spoiler for Base on ch.1:

Look like the "Mahou shoujo" story with a dark theme become popular now a day.

:heh::heh::heh:

If you like high school of the dead and other "survival" story, you shoudn't miss this.

Currently, there are 2 raw ch. out. There is one (unfinished) translated chapter out too.

novalysis 2012-07-20 09:32

So, is this emblematic of the Post-Madoka Magical Girl trend? I don't think anyone would try a remotely serious (ie: non Paradoic) magical girl after what Madoka did, unless it slid towards the more cynical side of just what adolescence with Superpowers may well do.

Kleeyook 2012-07-20 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by novalysis (Post 4263916)
So, is this emblematic of the Post-Madoka Magical Girl trend? I don't think anyone would try a remotely serious (ie: non Paradoic) magical girl after what Madoka did, unless it slid towards the more cynical side of just what adolescence with Superpowers may well do.

Well, I can't say for sure that it's similar to Madoka. The magical girl appears here is so bizare, inhuman and she looks like a marionette.

Madoka is quite similar to another series that has been on-going before for a while. Have you heard of Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell!?

RRW 2012-09-06 09:26

ch 3

the fuck is happening!

from 7 people we quickly decreased to 3 people

Syokool 2012-09-06 09:49

I read this weeks ago, and I felt the same as when I read Corpse Party :(

Shadow5YA 2012-09-06 13:06

I'm guessing they're more like devils than magical girls. That magic circle in chapter 2 looked like the infamous pentagram.

Diveman 2012-09-06 13:28

yo what the hell is going on? It's like corpse party + high school of the dead. I don't even know where to start, I honestly don't know what can they do about the whole situation since they have no special abilities whatsoever.

Syokool 2012-09-06 13:43

They have the abilitie of die :heh:

Riltz 2012-09-06 14:35

I don't know if was the only one but the last page of ch 3 made me laugh really hard :D

Kenju of the Right 2012-09-06 14:46

Holy shit 0.0

Wait at the end of chapter 3, did their heads just get blown off?

Syokool 2012-09-06 14:58

Yeah... while running:sad:

frubam 2012-09-06 15:02

DAMNIT Tsukune is SOOO cute X03!!! Her design and cuteness definitely reminds me of Koharu(Koharu No Hibi). I'd defeat the magical zombie apocalypse, smash a baby's face, and push over an old lady cause she's so cute =03!

Diveman 2012-09-06 15:02

For some reason...I wonder how long will it take the other 3 to realize.

Kenju of the Right 2012-09-06 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diveman (Post 4338889)
For some reason...I wonder how long will it take the other 3 to realize.

Lol just walking and talking while holding the hands of headless corpses

zeniselv 2012-09-06 18:55

i started reading out of curiosity, when i got to the point of the bullying i thougth this is not a normal mahou shojo, and then the title reminded me of yakuza of the end, that is the zombies spin off, and to my surprise that wild thought was actually somewhat accurate, but damn, so far, this is probably the survival mangas with the most hopeless setting, though it kinda seems the power of the magical girls come for the weapons, so maybe people can use the to defen themselves?

Kaihan 2012-09-06 19:18

The hell did I just read. :heh:

That magical dog was amusing spraying whatever healing power at that magical girl near the end of chapter 3.

Syokool 2012-09-06 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeniselv (Post 4339091)
i started reading out of curiosity, when i got to the point of the bullying i thougth this is not a normal mahou shojo, and then the title reminded me of yakuza of the end, that is the zombies spin off, and to my surprise that wild thought was actually somewhat accurate, but damn, so far, this is probably the survival mangas with the most hopeless setting, though it kinda seems the power of the magical girls come for the weapons, so maybe people can use the to defen themselves?

What makes this interesting, is that there is no a deeply developed plot, but there are hints about the two main characters and their past.

The part of the bullying keeps me intrigued.

Kenju of the Right 2012-09-06 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaihan (Post 4339111)

That magical dog was amusing spraying whatever healing power at that magical girl near the end of chapter 3.

I thought that was WTF as well :heh:

zeniselv 2012-09-06 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syokool (Post 4339117)
What makes this interesting, is that there is no a deeply developed plot, but there are hints about the two main characters and their past.

The part of the bullying keeps me intrigued.

these kind of stories usually rely a lot on the suspense the lack of a clear setting, so its kinda normal to have a plot thats underexplained spceially with only 3 chapters, i enjoy the manga since i dig these kind of stories, but i wouldnt say it has shown anything that would differentiate it from the rest, but i agree that im quite intriged about their past, at least to give me a reason to hate less the protagonist for ignoring such a cute and pure girl.

Von Himmel 2012-09-06 19:42

Quote:

I don't know what the author is smoking but it must be really good.
THIS. :heh:

I'm seriously confused what the hell happened in this manga. But eh, it's still pretty interesting to follow...

Is this manga supposed to be monthly?