AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Manga Chapter 196 Summary [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2184)

Red Comet 2003-12-05 21:42

Manga Chapter 196 Summary [Spoilers]

well here it's the new manga summary

Spoiler:

p3psi 2003-12-05 21:46

what the hell is neji doing? waiting for choji?

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-12-05 21:54

lol, I thought this chapter was pretty cool. I mean, it shows the difference in power, and I have a feeling we are going to see a new and improved Neji, with new ideals. Never giving up, fate not being sealed etc...and he will pull out something nice for our pleasure. :) I cant wait for next chap.

Dragon Flame 2003-12-05 21:55

shit, Neji cant die here... SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

AnimeFangirl 2003-12-05 22:06

Nani yo, Neji fantasizing about Naruto before he dies? Ewww... I guess he's thinking about how Naruto never gave up and always got back up or something generic like that.

I just took a look at the chapter, that pic of Naruto and Iruka on the first place is so sweet. "More than anything, an important person." Awwwwwww.... AWWWWWWWWW..... :love:

dark_breaka 2003-12-05 22:20

man what the hell is he doing damit neji seems to have such a long fight. It looks like no one is going to come back or come back normal by the way this 1 vs 1 fights are going

Vicious 2003-12-05 22:56

Neji shouldn't die. But he shouldn't win this fight either... damn... Neji's so cool :(

Kamui4356 2003-12-05 22:59

I just read the raw. Damn it sucks to be Neji. At this point it looks like the most he can hope for is a double KO. Hopefully Neji will survive the battle somehow, but it looks worse for Neji than it did for Choji before he used his pills. Still they can't kill off all the genin, and as I said in the 195 thread, if Neji loses the others have little chance of surviving, so he must have some trick left.

eLstar 2003-12-05 23:25

Die Neji Die.

Heh heh, well at east be beat up real bad. You think they're gonna pull a magic pill trick on us again where Neji magically as some freakishly powerful forbidden technique that will hurt him as much as the other guy?

Village Idiot 2003-12-05 23:56

Here's what I think:

Spoiler:

p3psi 2003-12-06 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Village Idiot
Here's what I think:

Spoiler:

thats almost exactly like i prediected before, why would he just be taking hot loads of spider semen and not do anything about it.

and to finsih, my prediction, if neji increases spider mans chakara flow to his brain by using his own spider semen string made of chakara, and then make his head explode!

AnimeFangirl 2003-12-06 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Comet
then we see kidomaru aming at neji and says something about the arrow being 120%(my quess is destructive power). Then shoots and it goes right trhough nejis right hip side.

Close. The arrow's hit accuracy = 120%. Destructive power is "super maximum" or superlatives along those lines. And what "right hip side"? It looks like it went straight through his ribcage. Those black things better be bits of cloth, or I'm suing! :D

Cinnabon 2003-12-06 02:00

Anyone mind posting the link to where I can dl 196? Raw if thats the only version out

whatever123 2003-12-06 03:13

is it me or is this getting too long i mean the choji fight takes 4 chapters while this fight takes more than five what will we c next a whole volume for the shikamaru fight??????

anyways i hope none of them dies judging from what happened in the last chapter neji isn't doing so well i hope he can comeout alive

Kabuto 2003-12-06 03:28

This Chap was intense. I felt Neji pain all the way man. There is no way he can win.
I thought he would do something cool and win in this chapter!!!!!!
But all i saw was a hole in his shoulder!!!!

All i can say is that neji better pull something out of his ass or he's dead.

p3psi 2003-12-06 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuto
All i can say is that neji better pull something out of his ass or he's dead.

having you been paying attention? spiderboy was out of neji's filed of vision. neji did not know where spiderboy was exactly. thats why he's been taking nothing but hits. he's trying to calculate where spider boy is by where his attacks come from.
however, since spider boy is using strings to guide his semen, neji should know exactly where he is now.
and i say, since the string is made of level 2-think spider semen, neji can probally focus all his chakara into it and send it back up to spiderboy, and since the string goes straight to his mouth, my earlier prediction of peter parker's head blowing up might come true!>!>!>!>!>
that would make my day/week and maybe even Christmas and New years!!!!

*aznplayboi* 2003-12-06 05:49

uhh..well this is off subject but i couldnt find a good thread. If u read the manga and u r downloading the anime, u can help. i want to convert to the anime and im just starting vol_15 in the manga. Where is vol_15 in the anime? plz help......or is it that vol_15 isn't in the anime yet? o.O

AnimeFangirl 2003-12-06 06:19

Yeah, vol 15 isn't in the anime yet. Right now it's in vol 12, chapter 3, I think.

*aznplayboi* 2003-12-06 06:52

okay thanks a lot!

a_nevels666 2003-12-06 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorfl
Close. The arrow's hit accuracy = 120%. Destructive power is "super maximum" or superlatives along those lines. And what "right hip side"? It looks like it went straight through his ribcage. Those black things better be bits of cloth, or I'm suing! :D

Accuracy = 120% ???

Looks like the curse seal doesn't increase your math skills...

How can something be more than 100% accurate?