AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 26 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=89677)

tcaz2 2009-12-23 13:43

It never ceases to amaze me how bad DEEN is.

5/10 on the episode and I'm being generous. None of the emotion was there at all. They screwed up some of the parts entirely. It was just awful.

Protip DEEN: Keeping things in content wise doesn't mean you appease fans if those scenes SUCK.

Full series review coming later.

sento 2009-12-23 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digdri (Post 2834283)
Spoiler for this scene:

EDIT, TsundereCake wins.

Marion 2009-12-23 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by desirebluesky (Post 2834383)
it wasn't used anywhere in the anime, right? why make a remix if you're gonna only put it on the OST... i don't get it.

They also had a remix of mortal stampede in the OST (and a good one in my opinion) but didn't use it either.

Ange's scene also had no red and the music choice was..fairly lackluster. I didn't like dir in that scene during the game but even that was better than the music choice this time around.

~Ayane~ 2009-12-23 13:45

does that mean there will be a sequel? T_T

imaginari 2009-12-23 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ (Post 2834390)

It means that Deen will forget completely, which will drive viewers violently insane. Of course, that's just a theory...

Akuryou 2009-12-23 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ (Post 2834390)

I hope not, if Chiaki Kon's involved again.

bigemperor 2009-12-23 13:50

i will just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OneH19EzkxE

thath bgm > all the bgm from the episode.

Alcindor 2009-12-23 13:52

Deen u are a dead man :twitch: ,the only thing i love about this episode is battler acting a badass :heh:

Westlo 2009-12-23 13:52

^ I agree but.. well I'll argue dreamend > every other VN bgm as well though lol

Frederica Bernkastel 2009-12-23 13:53

Deen trolls better than Trollkastel. Fact.

Leinne 2009-12-23 13:53

Ok, let's call this episode ''How to kill the feeling of every fucking scene in the episode''
Spoiler for review:

I'll just pretend the umineko anime it didn't exist, and I hope there isn't a Chiru adaptation, really

~Ayane~ 2009-12-23 13:55

gosh im so sad and i didnt even watch it yet T_T

luckyssol 2009-12-23 13:55

Very little red text was used but most of the important clues were kept.

+They kept small bombs :heh:
+Kinzo's dragon looked cool
+Beatrice's final moments were ok, but Beatrice was supposed to hug Battler

-Ange's death scene lacked impact
-The BGM was not used properly, some parts had no BGM at all.

I'll give this episode a 10, everything I wanted to see was shown. :)

Maruko-Kun 2009-12-23 14:01

I saw the RAW and ... I liked very much the episode, really. Maybe you're saying I'm crazy, but I really like it.

Spoiler for Episode pros & cons:

I give it... 9/10.

TsundereCake 2009-12-23 14:03

Could've done this a lot better if I had photoshop on this computer :heh:

Kitsu 2009-12-23 14:03

Quote:

Very little red text was used but most of the important clues were kept.

+They kept small bombs
+Kinzo's dragon looked cool
+Beatrice's final moments were ok, but Beatrice was supposed to hug Battler

-Ange's death scene lacked impact
-The BGM was not used properly, some parts had no BGM at all.

I'll give this episode a 10, everything I wanted to see was shown.
Quote:

I give it... 9/10.
I'm glad I ain't the only one who doesn't rage over this episode. I acutally quite liked it. WHile I don't know how to rate it.

Westlo 2009-12-23 14:07

I think this episode had some emotion but its definitely not as emotion as the VN version was, I also think they did a decent job with the time they had, the problem being is that DEEN fucked themselves over by not using the time in episode 25 as they should have. The part before the eyecatch should've been the end of episode 25 and the extra time would've helped fix many of the issues in this episode. Aside from things like no dir and dreamend.

I don't know if I even want to see Chiru adapted.. aside from them leaving Promise out for some generic bgm they have a problem of each VN getting longer (is the 5th longer than the 4 btw?) than the previous one. If that's the case than 4 Chiru VNs put into 26 episodes will be more of a disaster than this series. Maybe if the 7th VN was the final one...

Ttak 2009-12-23 14:08

No dreamenddischarger. Looks like the budget for this episode got so low they couldn't animate the red truth, but only used its sound...

Kitsu 2009-12-23 14:08

Quote:

(is the 5th longer than the 4 btw?)
Nope, it's shorter. I think about the lenght of the third and a bit longer but I'm not sure

Quote:

Looks like the budget for this episode got so low they couldn't animate the red truth, but only used its sound...
So it wasn't just me, huh? It was actally the only thing that I disliked about this episode. Something in my still hopes for the trtuh to animted in DVD version. Ah I'm such a optimist ain't I? Well without love you cannot see the truth, was it?

Joneleth 2009-12-23 14:20

Didn't they forget to kill Piece-Maria? :P