AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ichigo 100% when will the groups get to work???? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3773)

azn_FTG 2003-12-29 20:45

Ichigo 100% when will the groups get to work????

when will ichigo manga be scanned this is really sad cause i've been waiting for volume three like forever.

and volume 8 is already out >_>"

The Xenos 2003-12-30 03:46

I did find some chapters of Ichigo 100 on Direct Connect ++ hubs.

Is that by the same guy as Alien Nine? I think I remember reading that in the appendix to the Alien Nine manga. Or i could be thinking of another one.

-Xenos

LBW 2003-12-30 06:30

Two of the three groups doing it need more editors so I doubt you'll have more for a while. :p

Gaara11 2003-12-30 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by azn_FTG
when will ichigo manga be scanned this is really sad cause i've been waiting for volume three like forever.

I've been patiently waiting for it also. They are really taking their time, it's been months sice they released a chapter.

zalas 2003-12-31 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by azn_FTG

Go find some help for those manga groups...
I'm sure if you go up to the person in charge and say "I found you a translator/editor for Ichigo 100%, do you think you can start working on it some more?" you'll get some nice responses :)

LBW 2003-12-31 19:02

A translator isn't even what they need, an editor being able to make hq scans look good is what they want.

azn_FTG 2004-01-01 19:26

i got a site

i got a site but the prob is that it is in chin and now the site doesn't work anymore

Technotrone 2004-01-02 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBW
A translator isn't even what they need, an editor being able to make hq scans look good is what they want.

I'm not so sure what's so hard about cleaning them; I did some editing of HnGo from terrible quality scans and yet they looked decent in no time.
The only drag is putting text into bubbles, this takes lots of time and can be very tedious to the point you wanna scream.

If they need an editor, I got photoshop 7 standing by and some free time at hand. I offered my help before to other groups but they always needed translators, not editors.
I figured, "heck anybody can do it so they don't need my help".

LBW 2004-01-03 08:02

That is utter bullshit (but in a nice way XD). Editors are needed almost EVERYWHERE. And cleaning isn't hard, doing the text either (if you go crazy over shounen already wait till you start doing shoujo all the time >>), only the redrawing can be annoying at times. :p

You know, I always thought anybody could do it too, but obviously some people think it's harder than you might suspest.
But anyway, go offer your help. x)

azn_FTG 2004-01-04 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalas
Go find some help for those manga groups...
I'm sure if you go up to the person in charge and say "I found you a translator/editor for Ichigo 100%, do you think you can start working on it some more?" you'll get some nice responses :)

i'm sure that will help but the prob is which one. They all need editors too i do have editors for them just that who will accept them they are all just so newb at this