AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 448 Spoiler Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=81761)

Hunter 2009-05-19 11:25

[Manga] Chapter 448 Spoiler Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Spicy~Noodles 2009-05-19 11:31

Sweetness, I'm ready for some juicy spoilers, bring on the glitter fingers. The discussions were getting to be too intense. Time for a new discussion!! I wonder what Naruto will do next.

Hunter 2009-05-19 12:04

Spoiler that we have. Juicy not so much.

lotus_lee 2009-05-19 12:05

Nagato makes a last ditch attempt with Naruto. Hopefully Naruto will handle it fine because it would be a shame to lose now lol. I pray that whatever the final outcome, it will be swift and not drag on more than a few chapters, because the longer Nagato delays his death, the more pathetic he starts to look.

Looks increasingly likely Nagato will just not give up and this conversation will not have mellowed him, although how Naruto will try and deal with him without killing him (as he mentoned last chapter) will be tricky.

Konan, on the other hand...

james0246 2009-05-19 12:10

The only spoiler that I have seen, has Naruto reading to Nagato from Jiraiya's book. Hopefully, there will be something more released soon, because the current spoiler sounds like the most boring chapter in existence...

Tech-Guy 2009-05-19 12:11

Spoiler for 448:

Tyrone Biggums 2009-05-19 12:57

I need more!

Sazelyt 2009-05-19 13:38

If the book thing is true, then it must have some interesting and important information. But if it is important then why those were omitted till now is a big question. I am assuming the book was written after Jiraiya taught Nagato, considering that Jiraiya showed the book to Yondaime about a few months before he died. In that case, there may be pieces related to Nagato as well, even though the hero of the book is Naruto. I was hoping to get some information on why the bodies selected by Nagato are all people Jiraiya knew and/or fought against, maybe the book may tell something to us.

Spicy~Noodles 2009-05-19 15:00

LoL I have been waiting a super duper long post (16000+ characters long) and I come back to see that Naruto is gonna do story-time with Nagato.. THIS IS GREAT.

james0246 2009-05-19 15:14

^Naruto is tying to guilt trip Nagato into submission...

kakakka 2009-05-19 15:17

Reading Nagato a bedtime story, how nice Naruto XD /jk

Endrance 2009-05-19 15:37

I said this b4 but with all this storytelling time sasuke could have come and gone by now i mean he already invaded,destroyed,and escaped konaha and is now telling his life story

AuroraFlash 2009-05-19 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endrance (Post 2404613)
I said this b4 but with all this storytelling time sasuke could have come and gone by now i mean he already invaded,destroyed,and escaped konaha and is now telling his life story

It would be funny if that was true. Naruto returns to Konoha and now everything is even more damaged and Sasuke has done his job and killed Danzou and the elders just in between. :heh:

naruske 2009-05-19 16:52

cmon finger nail lady....you have a job to do

Spicy~Noodles 2009-05-19 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraFlash (Post 2404617)
It would be funny if that was true. Naruto returns to Konoha and now everything is even more damaged and Sasuke has done his job and killed Danzou and the elders just in between. :heh:

Here's to praying that its the truth. Get them repsssss
That the perfect continuation of the plot..

*Naruto opens the book and flips to page one.. Once upon a time..blah blah blah*
-=Meanwhile in Konoha, Sasuke arrives.. "Jeez, im just here to clear out the leftovers... *slash slash slash* Alright guys, time to go.. I got bills to pay and babies to make." Kirin smiles.=-
*Inside the tree, "blah blah... the end.. ok I gotta go check things out, cya.*
*20 minutes later - Naruto "What? They're dead?"*

Now that would be a 10 out of 10.

Tech-Guy 2009-05-19 18:52

why is it always think that sasuke is coming to konoha soon i mean it hasnt even pass a day yet from when pain arrived to konoha and i can easily say it must have pass only hours.
im out some facts here about this.
1) In chapter 409 Pain heads to konoha, at this moment naruto arrives to myobokuzan.
2) In chapter 417 sasuke heads to konoha and the raikage sends a hawk to konoha (we can presume that the hawk will arrive faster than sasuke)
3)At the end of chapter 418 pain arrives to the border of konoha.
now if we look at this we can see that pain headed to konoha at the same time naruto arrived at myobokuzan, well so can anyone tell me how many days have passed in narutos training? if u know we can take a pretty good guess how long it took pain to arrive to konoha.
now sasuke started heading to konoha and almost at the same time pain arrive to konoha. we know that it hasnt passed even a day in pain's attack just hours. so how can sasuke be arriving at konoha right now and even before the hawk? and lets not forget that Amegakure no sato (hidden rain village) is closer to konoha than kumogakure no sato (hidden cloud village)and heres a map to prove it

so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.
anyways talk to u guys later

naruske 2009-05-19 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech-Guy (Post 2404943)
why is it always think that sasuke is coming to konoha soon i mean it hasnt even pass a day yet from when pain arrived to konoha and i can easily say it must have pass only hours.
im out some facts here about this.
1) In chapter 409 Pain heads to konoha, at this moment naruto arrives to myobokuzan.
2) In chapter 417 sasuke heads to konoha and the raikage sends a hawk to konoha (we can presume that the hawk will arrive faster than sasuke)
3)At the end of chapter 418 pain arrives to the border of konoha.
now if we look at this we can see that pain headed to konoha at the same time naruto arrived at myobokuzan, well so can anyone tell me how many days have passed in narutos training? if u know we can take a pretty good guess how long it took pain to arrive to konoha.
now sasuke started heading to konoha and almost at the same time pain arrive to konoha. we know that it hasnt passed even a day in pain's attack just hours. so how can sasuke be arriving at konoha right now and even before the hawk? and lets not forget that Amegakure no sato (hidden rain village) is closer to konoha than kumogakure no sato (hidden cloud village)and heres a map to prove it

so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.

pretty much nothing will happen until this arc is over

Sabaku Kyu 2009-05-19 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech-Guy (Post 2404943)

Raikage didn't send out a messenger hawk, he sent team Sasumi and they didn't leave until Pein was already beginning his attack on Konoha at the end of chp 419.

But yeah, it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of Sasuke or Sasumi until the battle with Pein's done. I'm thinking something is going to delay Sasuke from arriving in Konoha for a good while.

Anyways, this chapter sounds kind of boring. This arc has been epic so far, I hope the climax is equally impressive.

Tech-Guy 2009-05-19 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 2405019)
Raikage didn't send out a messenger hawk, he sent team Sasumi and they didn't leave until Pein was already beginning his attack on Konoha at the end of chp 419.

But yeah, it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of Sasuke or Sasumi until the battle with Pein's done. I'm thinking something is going to delay Sasuke from arriving in Konoha for a good while.

Anyways, this chapter sounds kind of boring. This arc has been epic so far, I hope the climax is equally impressive.

oppps m bad just rerread it and for some reason i got confuse when he said get sasumi team, sent word to konoha,and then get the 5 kages to deal about akatsuki. i thought that he meant sent word with a hawk.etc i thought i read it minstralate it or something but anyways ur right about that and that iinfact sasumi team left at 419. well still i think sasuke wont be coming thill all this naruto vs pain is done.
now about the spoiler that i put before it seem that
Spoiler for 448:

Fran~ 2009-05-20 00:12

Lol:

Nagato (reading): hmmm... Kon-chan... Kon-chan
Konan: not again...
Nagato: How do you read this kanji?
Konan: Do you want to rule this world and you don't know basic Kanji, you morron... blablabla
Naruto: i feel like i've been thru that before, dattebayo... ^_^U