AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Devil Survivor 2 - Anime-Only Discussion (no game comparisons or spoilers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116616)

duckroll 2012-12-07 02:29

Devil Survivor 2 - Anime-Only Discussion (no game comparisons or spoilers)

http://ds2a.jp/

April 2013, MBS Anime-ism slot.

Director: Seiji Kishi
Assistant Director: Yoshimichi Hirai
Series Composition: Makoto Uezu
Music: Kotaro Nakagawa
Production: Bridge

Teaser:

Character designs:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Von Himmel 2012-12-07 02:41

YEEEEESSSSSSS

damn it's a really good news. I really like the game (though I feel that the story are a bit less interesting than the first one) and had just recently finished the game (again)...

Really, I wonder how this one will turn out.

zeniselv 2012-12-07 03:11

Of the shin megami tensei series, devil survivor is thw one i think would fit best in anime format, theis is great news,though personally i would have prefered the first one.

mistress_kisara 2012-12-07 03:23

Looks great! I'm interested :P

Kakkou 2012-12-07 04:10

I'm really happy right now but dammit, couldn't they have adapted the first one before this!! orz

dark998 2012-12-07 04:20

Wowowowowow, bought DeS2 on a whim a while ago and already put around 40 hours on it. Better hurry up to finish it before April.

Guardian Enzo 2012-12-07 04:43

I don't know the game, but Kishi/Uezu is always an interesting combo. I quite like the character designs as well.

shmaster 2012-12-07 04:47

I can already foresee Ishida voicing the Anguished One. I'll be really surprised if he isn't.

Kakkou 2012-12-07 04:50

Key visual & character designs:

http://i.imgur.com/nUSWf.jpg

Spoiler for character designs:

Lummie 2012-12-07 05:02

Is this really happening!? I can't believe this... one of my favourite games on the DS is actually getting an anime adaption?

Damn, I hope this'll be amazing.

Natsuki Hyuga 2012-12-07 05:09

You know, I kind of pity one guy whom I would not mention not getting the spotlight instead of Anguished One, considering the major key characters are revealed... Except him. And to think Anguished One is one of the last (if not THE last) characters to be introduced pre-game release... :heh:

Anyway, +1 to Ishida Akira as Anguished One. Then we can have the CV jokes to our heart content!

Von Himmel 2012-12-07 05:14

Quote:

You know, I kind of pity one guy whom I would not mention not getting the spotlight instead of Anguished One, considering the major key characters are revealed...
You mean the one that always spouts justice and revenge? :| Oh and where did you get the information that AO will be voiced by Ishida?

Kakkou 2012-12-07 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga (Post 4465419)
Anyway, +1 to Ishida Akira as Anguished One. Then we can have the CV jokes to our heart content!

Another +1 for Ishida as Anguished one. Also in b4 Kaji gets cast in this. He's already been in three Suzuhito Yasuda related series anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. :heh:

Von Himmel 2012-12-07 05:24

Kaji sounds the type that'll get Daiichi. Io would probably get Noto or Kana-chan :(

com_gwp 2012-12-07 05:25

Let me get my "Why not DS1!?" out of the way first, before I start fanboying over another rare SMT adaptation. :heh:

Now this is a nice surprise following the SnK annoucement, consider me officially hyped for spring! :D

And let's all hope we'll avoid a Persona 4 production disaster this time, if AIC's still going to handle it. (Does look like them, doesn't it?)

Peaceful days died. Let's survive.

Kakkou 2012-12-07 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by com_gwp (Post 4465436)
Let me get my "Why not DS1!?" out of the way first, before I start fanboying over another rare SMT adaptation. :heh:

Now this is a nice surprise following the SnK annoucement, considered me officially hyped for spring! :D

And let's all hope we'll avoid a Persona 4 production disaster this time, if AIC's still going to handle it. (Does look like them, doesn't it?)

Peaceful days died. Let's survive.

The first post already says that production's being handled by Bridge, who did both seasons of Mitsudomoe and assisted with other anime series.

com_gwp 2012-12-07 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 4465441)
The first post already says that production's being handled by Bridge, who did both seasons of Mitsudomoe and assisted with other anime series.

Must've missed it in my excitement, d'oh. Never seen the Mitsudomoe series that was primarily produced by them before, so it'll be interesting to see how well they'll fare.

And Kishi for director? Though I guess it kinda makes sense. This certainly seems up his alley.

Natsuki Hyuga 2012-12-07 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 4465428)
You mean the one that always spouts justice and revenge? :| Oh and where did you get the information that AO will be voiced by Ishida?

Yes, that guy. :heh: Miniscule pity compared to seeing Anguished One and Yamato's anime design though! <- 失礼すぎ

And no, no, no. Just hoping, to clarify. Although if AO is not voiced by Ishida, I certainly will be surprised www
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 4465430)
Also in b4 Kaji gets cast in this. He's already been in three Suzuhito Yasuda related series anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. :heh:

We have the same mind 8D Though I'll keep silent for which of the characters I expect him to voice for now. Pocky for the those who read my mind for who I expect to voice Yamato!

Om Nerabdator 2012-12-07 05:46

why not the first one!!!!!!

damn i liked the first one more than this and i wanted to see Yuzu animated!!!!!(real reason:P)

shmaster 2012-12-07 05:47

That key visual. Is that an attempt to please all the Hibiki/Anguished One/Yamato fan girls.....??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga (Post 4465419)

If this is concerned, we HAVE to get Hoshi Souichirou to voice Hibiki.

Oh, I motion Wakamoto for last boss, just for the lulz.