AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Angel Beats! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Angel Beats! - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95082)

Crontica 2010-07-16 21:51

TK: Chop Chop Chop.

BananaYogurt 2010-07-17 19:26

Kanade: She's pure, innocent, and most importantly......WE BOTH LOVE MAPO DOFU :3

Yuri: Strong Willed, caring towards Front members, and she always makes the wisest decision, like
Spoiler for episode 5:
, i like both her cuteness and her personality.

Otonashi: Peoples with a clear objective in their lives are just awesome.

Yui: We don't need a reason to love Yui-Nyan, do we? <3

Qikz 2010-07-17 19:29

Yui, Christ and TK. :wub:

Also Kanade.

Zetsumei3066 2010-07-18 11:18

I vote for Yurippe-chan...
I just love tsundere characters LOL

Yuri is cute at the end too LOL

Kanade is just moe...

For me tsundere > moe

nishiura 2010-07-26 11:42

Hinata: Heh, I don't know, I just find him quite likable. And funny XD
TK: CRAZY FOR YOU!
Naoi: I'm surprised he's not as liked... I found him to be an awesome character, and his crush on Otonashi is cute XD
Yuri: I find she's cool =D Lame reasons ftw
Ooyama: I usually don't care for the cute guys XD But I really loved him and his cuteness
Shiina: She's a ninja who likes cute things, and this is my reason.

That's it since I don't want to pick everyone, heh XD But if I were to pick 3 more... Iwasawa, Matsushita and Christ!

animegirlforever123 2010-07-26 19:36

I chose Nakamaru Yuri. My friend told me that I reminded her a lot of Yuri xD even tho i dont have her willingness, her leadership skills, and her strength :p Yuri is really tough, you know? she can go through anything, and leads the Afterlife Battlefront really well in my opinion. i was going to chose otonashi, but sometimes he can be a bit weird , haha lol. but generally i like all the characters. my only critique about Yuri is that she seems like she doesnt want sympathy from anyone. she thinks she can handle her horrible memories on her own, and doesnt really let anyone se the real her that quickly as maybe kanade would. (and im kinda wonderin why kanada is so emotionless too... but her weapons are cool xD) the ending shouldnt have been the ending ! they should have added a bit more ! i cant wait for season 2!

Roloko vi Britannia 2010-07-28 01:46

Takamatsu, Hinata, Naoi, Otonashi, Noda, and Kanade. I really enjoyed their characters especially Hinata's and Naoi's.

OceanBlue 2010-07-28 02:52

Kanade. She's really the only character that I genuinely liked, probably because most of the other characters didn't have various facets of their personality explored well enough in my opinion.

Well, I voted for Yusa too. I found her presence pretty nice.

dragoncrusher 2010-07-29 01:35

Yui for me =)

Tsumugi~ 2010-07-29 01:37

I can't decide between Yurippe and Yui :X

Kudryavka 2010-07-31 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shana-tan87 (Post 3163858)
I can't decide between Yurippe and Yui :X

Choose both.

xCosplay 2010-08-07 23:49

Kanade - Guard Skill, Hand Sonic, Version2, Version3, Version4, Version5 ! x]. Maabou Doofou / Mapo Tofu ! socute.
Yuri - I just..love her <3. I like the way she says "OPERATION START!" Basically, I almost drowned in tears when she looked down at her diploma, started tearing and said "Idiot".
Otonashi - xD, so creative. I love him.
Hinata - His outfit during the graduation made him look pretty good, i'm not gonna lie c: . I love how he's always fighting with Yui. x]
Yui - SO MANY THINGS TO LOVE. She's hyperactive, cute, German Suplex ! x]. I feel bad for her `cause of her past, but love how she imagines how she and Hinata will meet again in the future . "SENSEI TOIRE !" (Sensei, bathroom!). Ahaha, I loved that part. And her idiot phrases. "Even death can't cure idiocy." "And so increases our idiot count". <33
Shiina - MY FAVOURITEEE ! She's just TOO ninja. And she's always balancing things in episode 4(?) :D. I love her cute side though, and that scarf she's always wearing. Her quick-talking ways in episode 2 (when she sensed the trap and said "RUN!") was also something I liked.
Yusa - I dunno, I just like her. /WIN ! when she tripped that teacher in episode 3.
Iwasawa - I love her passion for music ! I love all their songs and I LOVE Girls DeMo<3. I felt so bad for her and I WISH she stayed longer. MUCH longer. Iwasawaa ! <3
Hisako - I love how she's lucky in Mahjong, has awesome riffs on the guitar and is athletic. For some reason, I liked it when Naoi Ayato comes into the classroom and when they run, she literally jumps out the window.
Irie/Sekine - The best of friends ! I love them so much, especially since the drums and bass sound so well. Of course they don't really play it in r/l, but still. I just really love Girls DeMo!
Hatsune - SUCH A SAD STORY. I cried SO hard, probably cus she wanted to go to school so bad. She wanted friends and only had comics to read. It's so sad how Otonashi sneaks her out, to let her enjoy herself, but in reality, she was actually dying on his back. I was thinking in my head "PLEASE don't die, PLEASE don't die". And she goes and dies. But I really love her.
Yes, I like alot of people, especially the girls...but REALLY, how can you not like them? :c I have my reasons (:

Hooves 2010-08-12 18:35

Yuri: I've never noticed Yuri being a Tsundere type character, she was not cold towards Otonashi, just thought he was a "Baka" for not believing her at first.

But overall she always makes the smartest decisions, and even when offered the chance to become a god of the computer-type world, she denied it for the love she gained from her friends.

Yui: The love is astonishing indeed.

Heiwatsuki 2010-08-24 04:54

Kanade= kawaii
Yui= also kawaii
TK= hilarious :D
also Naoi: i just love his jokes and ect
AND ROFL, yeah i was seriously laughing so hard when i saw hinata fly twice. XD but those 4 are my favorite

Lordray 2010-08-26 08:07

For Girl : OBVIOUSLY Kanade, especially at the end of ep. 13 "because i was able to live because of your heart" This Made My cried.... I like her type more than Yuri and Yui Type

For Boys : Hinata, i always love stupid boy, main-character type... i vote for him more than otonashi, beacuse it seems otonashi didn't have any real speciality to made me like him.
also i don't like him X Yui in the beginning. But the way yui dissappeared is really really great and sad

And the others= TK.

For the other minor character, the tv show only 12 episode about the main character, not like Clannad... so it's hard for me to understand & like them completely

trowapeter 2010-08-29 01:35

A vote for Kanade for .....I donno just feel like she is the best.Though Yurippe shows some cute side at the ep13 but still kanade win my vote:)

Eternal_Sin 2010-09-02 05:40

Shiina...sexy, strong, yet she's also has a cute girly personality

http://imgur.com/iNptl.jpg

HitoriTomoyo 2010-09-08 01:38

Call me crazy, but I don't buy the Kanade-moe thing; imo, she's too popular considering her character.

Anyway, Iwasawa blows everyone else out of the water imo. She makes the most sense and I love her character overall. It's a shame she was shafted (along with the rest of the characters that had potential).

Knightrunner 2010-09-08 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by HitoriTomoyo (Post 3234367)
Call me crazy, but I don't buy the Kanade-moe thing; imo, she's too popular considering her character.

Anyway, Iwasawa blows everyone else out of the water imo. She makes the most sense and I love her character overall. It's a shame she was shafted (along with the rest of the characters that had potential).

I thought Iwasawa was good too. But every chracter got shafted. I like how they did a Yurippe episode, but I felt like the ending didn't do justice for Yuri and Hinata. I thought it was funny how Kanade disappeared and Yuzuru waved his hands.

white wing 2010-09-16 06:13

actually i liked the whole gdm but i only voted for yui anyway :p

i just liked her, well...she's cute, and well i can't say much it's like love at first sight :love: