AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38139)

xris 2006-10-31 13:05

Code Geass Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 3!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

dxanato 2006-10-31 20:04

I love this episode seen Suzaku pilot the lancet was awesome. Lelouch as leader is not bad either.

EragonJeriel 2006-11-01 09:09

ISnt that episode 2? episode 3 was pretty boring, little action but there was good enough fanservice

Matrim 2006-11-01 15:09

Well, this show turns out to be pretty good for mecha. But I really didn't like the whole telephone trick:

Spoiler:

gvozden 2006-11-01 17:33

If you give me better scenario how she could confirm quickly his identity, maybe I could agree it is contrived.

1- student council knows she in shower
2- student council knows that Leluche will bring her spare cloths

Now what is good reason not to answer phone.

Leluche is trying to transfer his indentity, so he plays cool, accepting it more as a prank or "you have confused me with somebody else". On the other hand Karen is trying to hide her indentity, not quite good, but that is risk that she will take, to find to whom voice belongs and why would some stranger mention to you "not to talk about shinjuku(sp)"

If nobody answers phone isn't that suspicious and why is phoning there?
Leluche is calm so he might not be a person she is looking for.
She can later claim that his voice reminded her of a stalker or something in that style, so her cover is not broken.

Matrim 2006-11-01 17:45

She could have answered the phone herself, not giving him a chance to talk. Oh, well I guess it was somewhat realistic becasue she is a teenager and not someone used to threaten people with a knife. I think it would have been mighty cool if Leloche had tried to reach for the phone and she had stabbed him. It just seemed to me he pulled this trick a bit too easily.

P.S.Who the hell puts a telephone in a bathroom anyway. :)

Sonhex 2006-11-01 17:58

I was under the impression Lelouch never saw the knife. Wasn't Karen was hidden by the curtain and Lelouch only felt her hand on his arm? I'm sure he would have commented on it if he had seen the knife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrim (Post 726483)
P.S.Who the hell puts a telephone in a bathroom anyway. :)

Oh we all have phones in our bathrooms in Britain. Just kidding. :D But it's not unusual for a stately home, simply because it is a luxury of sorts (at least it was before mobile phones).

dxanato 2006-11-02 09:03

whoops I got my episode mix up you are right. sowwy

crystar 2006-11-03 04:58

One thing I'm wondering about Lelouche's phone trick, before the phone rang off Lelouche was about to leave the room. He wouldn't have known Karen was going to stall and call him to pass her pouch, so if she hadn't done that he would have left the room. And if the phone rang off and Karen answered, that wouldn't cover his identity, it would make him even more suspicious what with him not being in the room anymore.

I suppose he himself could of somehow stalled, but it would make him look like a pervert. :heh:

physics223 2006-11-06 04:45

He's a clairvoyant AND a chess player at that - so just do the math. :heh:

Bloodseeker 2006-12-06 11:06

xD

Good job, Lulu. Not only did you probably increase security and make your goal that much harder to accomplish, but you got your friend in your trouble in the process!

Pakxenon 2006-12-16 23:57

Karen + Shower Scene + Nipple = auto-10/10. Otherwise, overall an 8.

digitalmaster287 2006-12-28 16:09

Karen shower scene = win :P

chaos_alfa 2007-04-18 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakxenon (Post 771426)
Karen + Shower Scene + Nipple = auto-10/10. Otherwise, overall an 8.

I didn't saw a nipple?
In wich part of the shower scene could you see it?

-KarumA- 2007-04-18 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos_alfa (Post 908669)
I didn't saw a nipple?
In wich part of the shower scene could you see it?

when they do a side shot of her standing under it, dont know the exact time but when they do the side shot without any interuptions you see her 'nipple' :eyebrow: