AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past Aquarion Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Aquarion EVOL - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111538)

Pellissier 2012-04-08 03:52

Aquarion EVOL - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Aquarion Series, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Ypocaramel 2012-04-08 11:42

All minor spoilers / marginally funny jokes.
Spoiler for Kagura's dirty talk:

Spoiler for Power of Reversal:

Spoiler for ED:

Very general point:
Spoiler for If you want to know if plot happens and if spoilers are accurate (general):

Zuul 2012-04-08 12:05

Spoiler for episode:

Klashikari 2012-04-08 12:06

I cant' help but facepalm at Mikono at the end of the episode. it is just... borderline stupid. I wonder how Amata and the rest will react next week.
Meanwhile, Mykage's shenanigans are starting to get quite annoying, seeing the guy can almost do anything he wants.

HimeaSaito 2012-04-08 12:07

Ahhh...!!! Kagura blushing!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-08 12:13

i am not sure if it's just me, but when Kagura blushes, I blushed as well. Huh??

LastOrder 2012-04-08 12:14

Spoiler for This episode:

Zuul 2012-04-08 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4097014)
I cant' help but facepalm at Mikono at the end of the episode. it is just... borderline stupid. I wonder how Amata and the rest will react next week.
Meanwhile, Mykage's shenanigans are starting to get quite annoying, seeing the guy can almost do anything he wants.

It's not stupidity. She feels for Kagura (be it pity of whatever). She just didnt have the heart to see him killed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HimeaSaito (Post 4097015)

Saved. Thank you for this magnificent screenshot.

Klashikari 2012-04-08 12:19

That's why I stated "borderline". That being said, it is difficult not to raise an eyebrow, when she is defending someone who basically turned the situation for the worst. Ultimately, Mykage is the real threat, but Kagura definitely bring nothing but troubles to the whole cast, and even ignoring Altair, he killed many students, and they know he is the abductor who was controlling Mithra Gnis.

Frankly, her only interactions with Kagura so far are extremely awkward and shortlived. To see her pity him and willing to protect him despite how dangerous he is, is difficult to accept.

HimeaSaito 2012-04-08 12:26

Did Mikono recognize kagura as Apollo?
Everyone got powed by Kagura except for Shrade... his element is very effective to Kagura

Ypocaramel 2012-04-08 12:26

Stockholm syndrome. Irrational, but it happens.

Zuul 2012-04-08 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4097028)
That's why I stated "borderline". That being said, it is difficult not to raise an eyebrow, when she is defending someone who basically turned the situation for the worst. Ultimately, Mykage is the real threat, but Kagura definitely bring nothing but troubles to the whole cast, and even ignoring Altair, he killed many students, and they know he is the abductor who was controlling Mithra Gnis.

Frankly, her only interactions with Kagura so far are extremely awkward and shortlived. To see her pity him and willing to protect him despite how dangerous he is, is difficult to accept.

It's because you don't understand the Kagura moe. Chouchou, Mikono, myself and probabely 2 or 3 fangirls on those board do.:p

He's so damn adorable. Like a puppy:love:

Winged_Memories 2012-04-08 12:36

ARE YOU GUYS IN THE U.S??? Has the episode come out already??? Do we know who is who now???? OMG!!! So will I have to give up on Mikono x Amata???...The screen shots are CUTE!!!!

HimeaSaito 2012-04-08 12:39

Spoiler for Summary… i think:

ZetaAEUG 2012-04-08 12:46

I'm not much of a shipper but I do hope that at some point if they do end up being together that Kagura will get a mind of his own and stop being Mykage's pawn. Right now his character still hasn't progressed past the "must obtain kuso onna" mindset and it's disappointing. And now we have this situation where Amata is pining for a woman who's attracted to someone else, it doesn't really appeal to me.

This episode had its cool moments though, and seems like Amata's element power got an upgrade near the end. Hopefully that leads to some new attack while he's piloting Aquarion.

Winged_Memories 2012-04-08 12:46

Omg...I like the moe Kagura but...omg (I am completely speechless)...omg

mayumi 2012-04-08 12:50

i think the pairing of kagura x shushu is now valid :p

Zaresh 2012-04-08 12:55

Spoiler for episode 15:

pingva 2012-04-08 12:56

My heart, Kagura became the cutest thing in this anime.
That's how you tame and make friends with a cat and steal its heart. I want to ship Kagura and Shushu.

cyberdemon 2012-04-08 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG (Post 4097079)
I'm not much of a shipper but I do hope that at some point if they do end up being together that Kagura will get a mind of his own and stop being Mykage's pawn. Right now his character still hasn't progressed past the "must obtain kuso onna" mindset and it's disappointing. And now we have this situation where Amata is pining for a woman who's attracted to someone else, it doesn't really appeal to me.

This episode had its cool moments though, and seems like Amata's element power got an upgrade near the end. Hopefully that leads to some new attack while he's piloting Aquarion.

The day that happens, Mikage will kill him just like he did with Jin. Kagura has the biggest death sentence of all the cast of characters.