AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Action with GOOD romance (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96840)

woodyfly 2010-08-23 23:53

Action with GOOD romance

I'm looking something that has action and GOOD romance. By good I mean mature, realistic and not limited to 12 year olds.

I just finished watching full metal panic and it had GREAT potential in the romance area. It was kind of exactly what I was looking for, but the romance was a letdown. There was no character progression at all. Everything in the beginning of the series was practically more or less the same at the end. The main leads didn't even hug and showed limited physical affection, nevermind kissing.

Are there are anime that has action and the main leads actually PROGRESS into a mature relationship rather than beating around the bush like 10 year olds? I guess most shounen anime are like this....

MamoruUsagi 2010-08-24 02:04

Wild Act The main couple is dating, having sex and in a deep relationship. The main couple hook up in the beginning and have a mature sexual relationship throughout the series.

Ceres Celestial Legend In the manga, the couple are in a deep, passionate sexual relationship. The main couple makeout in hotel rooms, have sex, have a child. Lots of drama and action. The manga is much better than the show,

Fushigi Yugi The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a deep relationship. The manga is much better, the couple is dating for a much longer time and engaged.

Sailor Moon The couple is boyfriend/girlfriend, gets married, has a child, becomes king and queen.

Black Bird Couple is dating and in intimate relationship.

Mars Very mature romance, the couple is dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, having sex, living together, gets engaged and married. An epic, depe romance manga.

The Devil Does Exist Amazing mature romacne series, couple is dating and in a deep, mature relationship.

Shiroth 2010-08-24 02:42

You could just check out this thread, which has the OP asking for the same type of show.

woodyfly 2010-08-24 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamoruUsagi (Post 3207646)
Wild Act The main couple is dating, having sex and in a deep relationship. The main couple hook up in the beginning and have a mature sexual relationship throughout the series.

Ceres Celestial Legend In the manga, the couple are in a deep, passionate sexual relationship. The main couple makeout in hotel rooms, have sex, have a child. Lots of drama and action. The manga is much better than the show,

Fushigi Yugi The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a deep relationship. The manga is much better, the couple is dating for a much longer time and engaged.

Sailor Moon The couple is boyfriend/girlfriend, gets married, has a child, becomes king and queen.

Mars Very mature romance, the couple is dating, boyfriend and girlfriend, having sex, living together, gets engaged and married. An epic, depe romance manga.

The Devil Does Exist Amazing mature romacne series, couple is dating and in a deep, mature relationship.

I'm watching wild act at the moment, it's pretty good and the characters are somewhat realistic. There's only one thing bugging me. I'm halfway through the series and they're trying to figure out if they're siblings by trying to get her mom to remember her lost memories. Realistically, a simple DNA test would do it

barcode120x 2010-08-25 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamoruUsagi (Post 3207646)

You should probably add spoilers if not lessen the amount of "description" in your suggestions, I only watched about half of Sailor Moon, but I didn't know the 3rd and 4th part happens by reading your description on that..>_>
~description elsewhere don't have that either

roriconfan 2010-08-25 01:52

Escaflowne