AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 407 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=94466)

Zu Ra 2010-06-09 07:10

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 407 Discussion

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Aizen and co. are in the dangai. And there's the Guardian. (Koutotsu - the Train thing inside the Dangai) . The reiatsu around it's gone, so logically, ... so they should hurry, says Gin , However, Aizen breaks the Koutotsu into tiny pieces .

* "Would you come? To the edge of reason, which is why we are headed to SS," says Aizen. Ichigo and co. Ichigo says "eh?" to Isshin's words and gets headbutted by Isshin. "It's no use talking about it all over again", answers Ichigo. "Don't you understand?!", says Isshin, "that monstrous reiatsu means we can't win for sure." says Ichigo .

* "With those words, that means you understand his reiatsu... and the deep meaning to those words.""Let's go." Even though Ichigo doesn't answer back. "If you're not coming, then you're not protecting anyone if you're just gonna sit there and cry." he says. "Think about what Aizen being in SS means, if you're not going, then everyone in Karakura will be butchered by Aizen ."

Ichigo remembers Tatsuki and co. With that thought his feelings change and he asks Isshin to open a senkaimon. Aizen arrives at SS. Karakura's situated a bit farther off, in a separate location. "Well, it ain't my fault but theirs, " says Gin . Ichigo and company progress through the dangai. Isshin notices that the Koutotsu is missing .

* "The Koutotsu is gone, that it's not here now is pretty convenient." Just like the dangai's name, from the real word to SS, it's a place where time and space ceases to exist. That's why the Koutotsu is here, so that anything that enters here doesn't exist for long .

* Since it's not here now means I can tell you, says Isshin . Ichigo asks what it is , " it's the final Getsuga Tenshou ", say Isshin . Karakura town in SS. Keigo opens his eyes . And then Aizen enters Karakura . Chapter Ends .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Maaru

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Alchemist007 2010-06-09 07:21

Koutotsu thingy is a giant Getsuga? O_o

Kafriel 2010-06-09 07:21

So they remembered Doomtrain after all these chapters of oblivion? Guess it's apropriate to show off Aizen's new hax powers...btw when I read "final GT" I'm thinking something along the lines of 10x angry super big bang kamehameha.

Langus 2010-06-09 07:24

Maybe Isshin's going to teach Ichigo a new sword release? Assumedly if he's using a GT as well he's mastered it by now.

sayde 2010-06-09 07:31

Aizen destroys the Koutotsu? -Cool.
Isshin teaching Ichigo a new technique? -Sort of cool. I'd be more excited if he was about to learn an all new technique. Although it's nice to see Ichigo about to finally return to developing his shinigami powers again. Maybe something major will happen should both his shinigami powers develop enough to rival the powers of his hollow side.
Anyways, thanks for the info Zu Ra.

Wiggy Fuzz 2010-06-09 07:52

you know, i'll almost be sad that they leave fake karakura town...

:eyebrow:

Haak 2010-06-09 08:06

Er...what's Koutotsu again?

Langus 2010-06-09 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz (Post 3084751)
you know, i'll almost be sad that they leave fake karakura town...

:eyebrow:

They're going to a place with the exact same scenery and setting. It'll be like they never left :uhoh:

Marcus H. 2010-06-09 08:18

Oh, so the Dangai is gonna be the Hyperbolic Time Chamber of Bleach.

james0246 2010-06-09 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Langus (Post 3084765)
They're going to a place with the exact same scenery and setting. It'll be like they never left :uhoh:

It's kind of like digging out of a prison, only, instead of digging toward freedom, you instead accidentaly dig toward another prison cell...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 3084779)
Oh, so the Dangai is gonna be the Hyperbolic Time Chamber of Bleach.

Yep. It'd be cute if it weren't so sad...I do like that Aizen gave them the trianing facility though. It's like he knows that his pursuers need some time to reflect, so he gave them the means and the time to train to defeat him...:).

Sabaku Kyu 2010-06-09 08:41

It looks like Bleach is finally picking up a little. Since Ichigo and Isshin have literally nothing but time now I guess we'll probably get to hear something about Isshin's past (how he met Ichigo's mother, his connection with Aizen, Urahara, Ryuuken etc. ). Looks like Keigo, Tatsuki and Ichigo's sisters will finally make appearances again too

Best of all, Ichigo gets to learn a new technique which is apparently...another Getsuga. Ok, so maybe that's not all that great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3084789)
It's kind of like digging out of a prison, only, instead of digging toward freedom, you instead accidentaly dig toward another prison cell...

Reminded of the Truman Show, finally leaving the crappy fake world for the crappy real world as the case may be...

james0246 2010-06-09 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 3084808)
It looks like Bleach is finally picking up a little. Since Ichigo and Isshin have literally nothing but time now I guess we'll probably get to hear something about Isshin's past (how he met Ichigo's mother, his connection with Aizen, Urahara, Ryuuken etc. ). Looks like Keigo, Tatsuki and Ichigo's sisters will finally make appearances again too

And they will kick Aizen's butt with ease...

The sisters will use their loli powers to subdue Aizen (Gin will be killed instantly when they release their full power). Keigo will step in and run away from Aizen so fast that Aizen's defenses will be destroyed in the wake of Keigo's escape. And finally, Tatsuki will step in to lay down her Riser Deadly Magnum and finish Aizen for good.

Nite-Wing 2010-06-09 09:48

Isshin is pretty much a sandbagging idiot just like Urahara and Yourichi.
So sad to see Aizen be the most competent person in this manga.

So now we are left with a hyperbolic time chamber like training session that will put ichigo on the same level as Aizen which would make no sense at all.

Kubo is definitely stretching this arc out even longer
Also no Matsumoto??? What was the point of her running after Gin........ah I see Kubo just needed some filler.

Haak 2010-06-09 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nite-Wing (Post 3084887)
So sad to see Aizen be the most competent person in this manga.

Despite the fact that all he's succeded so far is killing his own very powerful minion?

Just what the hell happened to Kensei?!?!?!?!

SeanQ 2010-06-09 10:39

Final GT...scream as loud as you can son!!!

Aqua Knight 2010-06-09 10:57

Where is Unohana?

And wtf, did Ichigo hesitate to go to SS to defeat Aizen and protect everyone? Is he freaking out of his mind?

dragonmeister 2010-06-09 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 3084732)
Aizen destroys the Koutotsu? -Cool.
Isshin teaching Ichigo a new technique? -Sort of cool. I'd be more excited if he was about to learn an all new technique. Although it's nice to see Ichigo about to finally return to developing his shinigami powers again. Maybe something major will happen should both his shinigami powers develop enough to rival the powers of his hollow side.
Anyways, thanks for the info Zu Ra.

Ichigo sorta improved his shinigami powers during the Hueco Mundo arc - he went from failing against Grimmjow in bankai to nearly being as good as him in in bankai, to half keeping up with Ulquiorra in bankai - obviously Kubo thinks that's enough for an arc, this new improvement will probably be just as half-assed (unfortunately)

Knjaz 2010-06-09 11:14

I really stom to understand it...
-Unohana, heal Yama-ji p alrdy, plz
-Send him to SS
- in same time, some1 destroy the pillars. Ichigo with his GT will be enough.
- Yama go bankai.

Or just destroy the f-ing pillars before going there, to ensure people's safety...

Kafriel 2010-06-09 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3084789)

Yep. It'd be cute if it weren't so sad...I do like that Aizen gave them the trianing facility though. It's like he knows that his pursuers need some time to reflect, so he gave them the means and the time to train to defeat him...:).

He killed the train so that they could train? THIS MAKES NO SENSE! Mainly because Aizen's ultimate goal so far is making the king's key. For a guy who's had so much panel time, his motives are way too unexplored, and he left FKT without expanding on them, unless you want to add "eating Ichigo" in whatever context you want :)

Nite-Wing 2010-06-09 11:25

everybody sandbags in bleach I can deal with it but when you are doing it to the point that it becomes detrimental to someones character and makes them look incompetent then theres a problem.
The quality goes up and down with Bleach so much I cant even keep up anymore.

Ichigo being a whiny puss yet again is good character development in Kubo's mind.