AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ouran Host Club (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Ouran Host Club Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33101)

Catgirls 2006-06-12 16:22

Ouran Host Club Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Ouran Host Club, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

Omniscient 2006-06-13 15:58

Episode 11 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

dxgarten 2006-06-13 16:02

Episode 11 Screencaps and review

Spoiler:

dxgarten 2006-06-13 16:16

Sorry ends up pressing the button twice. There doesn't seem to be an option to delete it though so I can't delete it myself.

Aidan 2006-06-13 17:32

Awww what a cute little sister to have.

hi no ken Jebus 2006-06-13 18:28

Spoiler:

tritoch 2006-06-14 12:37

Spoiler for ep11:

xleai 2006-06-15 15:51

Spoiler for title:

Erroll 2006-06-17 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by xleai
Spoiler for title:

Hey, hey. It just proves that Tamaki has real heart... and an overactive imagination.

The set up for Renge in this episode was perfect. In the manga, Tamaki played her part but Renga's character fits the part so much better. I'm enjoying her character so much more in the anime than in the manga.

Also, since Nekozawa wasn't in the beach episode, it makes the revelations about him more powerful. All in All one of the best episodes yet for this series.

My favorite part. The devilish flash in the Twins' eyes when they discover a new way to make mischief against Tamaki.

hakasan 2006-06-17 13:24

KA WA II !!!!!!!!!!! Nekozawa sis is SO.................... CUTE!!!!!!!!
This episode is great! Till the end, I was like: "Aww....... so sweet....." , esp the ending. Aww.....................w! Here I go again....

But the Haruhi swimsuit/Tamaki's reaction to it was a bit embarassing to watch. I mean I'm absolutely a Tamaki fan, but that was just way too much.
Tamaki.... tamaki....

tritoch 2006-06-17 15:00

HAHAHAHAHA.. Why did I miss this? The Nekozawa family maid's name is: kuretake.. "caretaker"

DrewGSR 2006-06-17 19:12

Man Kirimi was too cute. I was funny when she first when to host club and yelled out "reverse harem!!".
LOL Tamaki is hilarous, guy cracks me u and the twins are entertaining when they find new ways to mess around with Takami.

I'm looking forward to next weeks up cuz for some reason Honey-kun cracks me up everytime he talks

Matrim 2006-06-17 20:34

Angry Renge changing Nekozawa's character was great to see but all in all this episode wasn't that funny as some of the previous ones. Tamaki once again fell for a trap set by the twins, this dude never learns. :heh:

andromeda0201 2006-06-18 01:16

wow i do agree that nekozawa resembles tamaki....no wonder kirimi would want to recognise tamaki as her brother
seems that tamaki already acknowledges renge..emerging from the floor everytime a situation calls her?

Sorrow-K 2006-06-18 03:43

It's official! Renge is a goddess!

I just cannot be critical of Ouran's trite episodic stories because the whole thing is just too damn funny. But I will say that this episode was awesome (as opposed to decent) almost purely because of Renge. She really is a scene-stealer, and I certainly won't complain about it, because she's brilliant.

She's certainly among the funniest gag characters I can remember for a very long time.

^Aya^ 2006-06-18 10:07

LoL usual funny episode :D I must say i'm in love with the final BMG :love:

Spoiler:

bubu 2006-06-18 13:12

I found Renge to be shrill and annoying in this episode. BONES seems determined to shoehorn her into this series to give it more guy-appeal, I guess. It seems to be working...

This was the first episode that was just kind of...meh...for me.

ChainLegacy 2006-06-18 13:30

This episode wasn't the best in the series, but the scene with Tamaki and the Haruhi mannequin was hysterical.

ivy2005 2006-06-18 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChainLegacy
This episode wasn't the best in the series, but the scene with Tamaki and the Haruhi mannequin was hysterical.

I totally agree with you! But I didnīt really find Kirimi that cute, Honey acts way cuter and even his voice sounds more childlike than Kirimi`s. But I liked the attention to Nekozawa (he is really cute :p )

And (to all the Renge fans, please ignore this! :D ) I just could throw up everytime Renge appears! "Hohohohoho!" *does anybody has a gun? I want to kill a monster*

It is definitely not the best episode, but it has its own charm!

rarukyu 2006-06-19 16:44

i agree this ep wasn't all that but it had its moments. well to me my favorite part just had to be with tamaki and haruhi swimsuit thing. just too funny :D