AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118351)

Kairin 2013-03-13 21:34

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Haiprbim 2013-03-14 01:41

I sure expect something interesting to come out of our next episode!
Here is a preview: Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Miraluka 2013-03-14 14:05

Not bad.

Still I wonder who in the stuff is the person who spends the camera time foccusing on everyone asses, specially Sena's :uhoh:.

Even posting the gay shouting seal isn't enough for Kodaka :heh:.

AC-Phoenix 2013-03-14 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4590599)
Not bad.

Still I wonder who in the stuff is the person who spends the camera time foccusing on everyone asses, specially Sena's :uhoh:.

Even posting the gay shouting seal isn't enough for Kodaka :heh:.

Considering how I saw Kodaka holding the camera in the intro I highly doubt that :heh:

Miraluka 2013-03-14 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 4590619)
Considering how I saw Kodaka holding the camera in the intro I highly doubt that :heh:

Good point but...

What if that is out of envy? :heh:

DmonHiro 2013-03-14 18:32

Wow... Rika's points just shot through the roof.
Kodaka's just fell bellow sea level though.

AC-Phoenix 2013-03-14 18:51

:heh:Since the episode aired now and we can certainly say that it won't come anymore

Just something for a bit fun:
Note this won't appear in the Anime anymore as it should have already happend.
Spoiler for LN Info: Happenings shortly before Kodaka entered the roof:

Divini 2013-03-14 19:10

Nice touch @Rika singing the OP at the end.

Lyrics make a lot more sense now.

Anh_Minh 2013-03-14 19:16

And here it is. Kodaka's not actually dense. He has some kind of "issue".

frivolity 2013-03-14 19:16

Rika had a photo of Yozora talking to herself in that scene in Ep1 of the first series. Incredibly psychic, given that the club hadn't even formed by then.

Final scene was tragic.

Anh_Minh 2013-03-14 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by frivolity (Post 4590921)
Rika had a photo of Yozora talking to herself in that scene in Ep1 of the first series. Incredibly psychic, given that the club hadn't even formed by then.

Or it's a picture of Yozora talking to herself again, taken at a later date.

Or she has pictures of everywhere in the school since she enrolled, and just picked out the ones with her clubmates for her albums after she joined.

potchip 2013-03-14 19:49

Why did they omit the part about confronting Yozora and her attempted escape? They cutted straight to the penalty. They can still mix in some humor amongst all the drama you'd think.

Given they are in such a rush, an original ending is definately coming.

finalfury 2013-03-14 20:08

Kodaka is not dense.
Viewer: Oh snap, a harem protagonist that's not dense.
Me: He's got a lot of issues and lacks the mental fortitude/capacity to have a girlfriend so he's just as bad as the dense protagonists.

SilverSyko 2013-03-14 20:17

Well for an low-budget film made by students and an incredibly random and zany script penned by Sena, it's a really good thing they have Rika with her amazing SFX and editing skills. It'll probably save their project.

Hmmmm, Kobato's almost like the Sena of the Junior High division, minus the arrogance, incredibly distant towards anyone aside from her brother and is actually liked by her female peers. Seems Maria was a bit upset with that, but it was resolved quickly.

Yusa actually showed up again and they actually named the school president. I don't think they would do that if there wasn't some significance they had, but with only 2 episodes left that's kind of hard to imagine what it could be.

It's pretty easy to guess the word Rika said that was muted was "friends". Seems like Kodaka already realized that too and has feigned ignorance to it all this time. Question is though, why would he do that? Still, I'm glad to see Kodaka's not actually dense.

Looks like we're getting into the serious stuff now considering the season's almost over.

DragoonKain3 2013-03-14 20:20

Yozora no BAKA! Sena no BAKA! Here you guys are fighting each other, all the while Rika is raising flags left, right, and centre. Wake up and smell the coffee you girls, as Rika has shown more understanding of Kodaka in this episode than the two of you osananajimi combined for the past 2 seasons. >_>

Although I do find it kind of ironic that Kobato is basically the Sena of their middle school, as even though they practically have the same sort of status and they have kinda the same attitude towards their peers, Kobato can't stand Sena.

Maria being jealous was heartwarming though, especially their 'reunion' back in the clubroom. Yeah, her and Kobato would definitely fall in the osananajimi category down the road.

And Sena didn't go to this middle school? And she had to take the test as well? Wonder if either or both will be a plot point, considering that IIRC Kobato/Kodaka pretty much got a shoo-in to attend the school due to their connection to Pegasus.

Next episode we got Sena's rival. Meh, wasn't interested in her in the first place; would've rather had another episode dedicated to one of the members of the club, but I'm guessing she's there to advance the plot this time.

finalfury 2013-03-14 20:34

Maria and Kobato= What should have happened between Yozora and Sena.
@DragonKain3, I like your sig.

Marcus H. 2013-03-14 21:06

With the screw-up in the movie, Sena takes the helm of director and manages the movie in behalf of "Story's Over" Yozora. Meanwhile, Rika does her best in polishing the movie in her own way. However, Rika eventually realizes that her efforts, not just the visual effects for the movie, were futile as there's a particular someone who refuses to budge.

I think it's Kodaka himself who needs to be called "King Lear". If he keeps on maintaining this kind of relationship with the Neighbor's Club, he'd end up in a tragedy like Yozora.

I wonder why Kodaka reacted that way towards Rika during their conversation? Why doesn't he want to have friends? Was he hurt by what happened in the past with Yozora? Or is there something even deeper that is causing him to act this way?

And will there be enough episodes for a proper closure?

On second thought, I feel like I wanna rage. Kodaka, why do you have to do that to Rika, of all people? :frustrated:

ellessarr 2013-03-14 21:41

now it's official kodaka not a dense Mc, but a scrub coward, he made the impossible in become even a worse MC, who just fake/lie dense just to not have "true friends", and act totally coward make the name of all chickening/dense/stubborn harem MC being even worse, because of this i'm really hate this guy even more now, before this episode i was up for him end with sena, but now for me he must end alone, he not worthy to have sena or even any girl. :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

D-KLAC 2013-03-14 22:07

well give so far wonder if kodaka is even wonder if ready to handle love?

give all that yet rika more develop this series season from glasses got to go & by way this ep hmm.

wonder what to happen next?

ars89 2013-03-14 22:13

Lol Sena penned the new script. Well Rika did a great job with the effects. Nice to see the photo album, she really does work the hardest. So Kobato is pretty much like Sena at her school. Maria getting sad was depressing, but liekd how she lit up when Kobato made her appearance, those 2 really are great together. Rika really picks up on everything. So Kodaka isn't dense, just has some issues. Though why would he deny being friends, unless he has an issue with that as well. Rika has really been superb this season.