AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Madoka Magica (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Madoka Magica - Episode 06 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101792)

monir 2011-02-09 23:01

Madoka Magica - Episode 06 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Madoka Magica, Episode 06.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Dr. Casey 2011-02-09 23:31

I predict that this is going to be the best episode yet. I really enjoy the rivalry that developed between Sayaka and Kyoko during the last scene of episode 5, so I'm looking forward to seeing that given more attention across a whole episode.

Kazu-kun 2011-02-09 23:38

I just want to see Homura kicking some ass :heh:

Seriously though, I doubt Kyoko can push Homura to fight for real, so I'm not expecting too much. I just want to see some of her hidden powers. Everything about Homura is so mysterious. I want to know more about her too.

Triple_R 2011-02-10 00:36

I'm pretty pumped for this episode.

This anime has actually made me consider watching Raws out of sheer anticipation, and I almost never do that, lol.

Similar to Kazu-kun, I'm hoping for a good Homura/Kyoko throwdown.

totoum 2011-02-10 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 3480134)
This anime has actually made me consider watching Raws out of sheer anticipation, and I almost never do that, lol.

RAWS? I'll be watching the live stream :p

I was planning to wait for subs like last episode , but after Urobochi's latest comments I'm just too curious.

garbage 2011-02-10 03:25

oh there's a thread for ep. 6 out already hehe been away for some time. should have expected it.

looking for forward to the homura fight^^
which reminds me isn't it weird that here we have a, what 10 yr old (or is it 14?) girl with just a contract signing suddenly can fight well enough with a sword? and to throw them too from afar. wow that's really hard since swords where not meant to be thrown. well i guess thats the magic working there.
related>to those who were critizising sayaka's fighting strat/tactic against kyoko. you know a real fight IS a lot different from theory. I mean i hold a degree in kickboxing and i've been thru lots of fights ( hehe im not bad :P) and i hardly bring in 60% of the technques in, in fact i specialize in nunchucks, but i would never even think of using one in a fight it would harm/hamper me more than being helpful. its mostly downright ugly street fighting ^^. i KNOW a lot of black belter faced with a fight situation, just jumping in and brawling, not even using any of the techniques they learned. much less use range of motion and attack range strategies. it's really hard u see.

well just random thoughts in anticipation of the fights...

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-02-10 04:43

damn! i can't wait to see homerun-chan kick some ass!!! XDDD

i wanna know how they'll end ep 06 though. i'm betting for another painful cliffhanger that i'm sure would get me banging my head on a wall. XDD

Myssa Rei 2011-02-10 06:20

Although this hope might be dashed, here's to hoping that MOST of our heroines come out of this episode alive and in one piece.

Mentar 2011-02-10 10:37

Okay, so let's start a pool. What's gonna happen in ep6? ;)

Spoiler for my personal weather forecast:

Well, let's see.

NutShell 2011-02-10 11:33

ep 6 need more moaaaaaaaaar homu-homu

Kanon 2011-02-10 11:42

Spoiler for episode 6:

Kazu-kun 2011-02-10 11:54

HOMURAAAAA!!! I freaking love that girl. Saves the day once again. She's a freaking saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totoum 2011-02-10 11:54

Holy cow.

Some people were close but nobody , NOBODY predicted what happened at the end of this episode

scr 2011-02-10 11:56

Before i say anything about this episode, let's just say that...
Spoiler for eps6:

oh, and
Spoiler for eps06 spoiler:

Kanon 2011-02-10 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazu-kun (Post 3480668)
HOMURAAAAA!!! I freaking love that girl. Saves the day once again. She's a freaking saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right. Unfortunately, I bet Sayaka will remain completely oblivious to her kindness once again.

Can anyone provide a clear explanation of what Kyubey revealed in this episode? I didn't catch everything.

totoum 2011-02-10 12:06

Spoiler for ep6:

Kazu-kun 2011-02-10 12:06

Not sure about the translation but if this is true....:

Spoiler for magical girls, witches, etc:

panzerfan 2011-02-10 12:07

This turned out better than I thought. Kyubey actually did state out terms not initially touched upon. However, the allegory with Faustian theme is getting stronger...

Kazu-kun 2011-02-10 12:14

Also, it seems they confirmed that
Spoiler for Homura's power:

Homura is awesome!!!!!

ChronoReverse 2011-02-10 12:15

I thought she already demonstrated teleporting in the first episode? Or did some official source spell it out?

As for the Soul Gem thing, I guess the nightmare fuel scene with Sayaka being made into a Magical Girl was actually literal.