AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Ai Mai Mī (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115990)

MisaoFan 2012-11-02 16:40

Ai Mai Mī

http://i.imgur.com/lzTtY.jpg

Original creator : Choboraunyopomi
Plot summary : The story follows girls in a manga club — Ai, Mai, Mī, and Ponoka-sempai — who might be fighting evil invaders threatening Earth, facing off against rivals in tournaments, and dealing with other absurd situations when they are not drawing manga.

Note : The original manga runs in Takeshobo's free Manga Life Win website, and Takeshobo published the second compiled book volume in October of 2011. The anime will premiere next January.

Not really much a fan of slice of life shows (not that I dislike or something) but since the story reminds me of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, I'll give it a shot. Looks like this winter will grow much larger for me.

Kirito 2012-11-02 19:40

Looks interesting. It looks to be cute girls who engage in wacky conversations and mishaps similar to K-ON and Joshiraku mixed with an action premise based on what I've read here.

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-02 20:21

It's crazy but this year 2013 there will be full anime for me to look forward to
:D

NoemiChan 2012-11-02 23:44

Genre please.. since I got bad feelings... I hope I'm wrong..

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-05 03:11

I would like to read the first chapter to get an idea but I do not and I hope that the anime will be a good animation

Flower 2012-11-07 19:08

You know ... this looks exactly like the type of series I will either really, really like or really, really dislike. -_-

Everything other than the fighting off aliens invading the earth element is just my style, mixing it with the latter just feels ... umm ... I dunno ... cacaphonic? :heh:

Well, who knows? I'll prolly give it a cautious first look if it still looks interesting as more info about it becomes available. :)

Kaoru Chujo 2012-11-28 21:40

The original manga is free online at the Manga Life Win website. Links to earlier chapters are lower on the page.

I'm not sure about the humour, but in any case, the girls are drawing manga, and the first plot mentioned is an ero-manga involving a tentacle-monster invading ancient Kyoto, and a futanari (person with sexual characteristics of both sexes). In another strip, one girl asks the other two to sit down and they get upset with her and rip her skirt off.

I have trouble really getting 4-koma in Japanese, but I'll definitely be there to see the first couple of eps of this show, at least.

tsunade666 2012-11-28 21:46

This is dated for January 2013? I will keep an eye on this one though it sounds yuru yuri done crazy with tentacle monster or are they just drawing the fight scene on the manga? well I will still try it.

Midonin 2012-11-28 21:51

This is almost certain to be a 3-minute anime. That doesn't mean it's gonna be bad, though. Yurumates and Teekyuu are pretty awesome for their runtime.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-28 22:08

Looking on studio it would be as bad as Morita and R&R.

Midonin 2012-11-28 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4455004)
Looking on studio it would be as bad as Morita and R&R.

Morita's a good standard to aspire to.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-28 22:13

Most of eps of Morita were extremely boring. R&R was a bit better but repeating of the same jokes during the series made me stop watching after first season

Midonin 2012-11-28 22:17

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-29 03:56

when I read your comments ... then there is no chance that this anime ... the episode lasts no more than 3 min?? as Morita-san or Teekyu??
:/

good if the studio is the same as Morita-san so if the anime episodes short 2-3 minutes then have a chance that the animation is very good but I still hope for a normal time episodes (24 minutes) because the "4-koma" follow each other the script
but I should not expect too much this?
^^"

Sumeragi 2012-11-29 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4455010)
Most of eps of Morita were extremely boring.

That's because you have no taste for plain SoL stories.

Flower 2012-12-03 19:08

I also thought that the Morita-san eps were pretty good as a whole. A pity that this one has to be in such short snippets, though.... Drat. -_-

Shimapan 2012-12-03 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo (Post 4454975)
The original manga is free online at the Manga Life Win website. Links to earlier chapters are lower on the page.

I'm not sure about the humour, but in any case, the girls are drawing manga, and the first plot mentioned is an ero-manga involving a tentacle-monster

We have a winner! :D
Now that made me really interested. Going to watch this :D

Miraluka 2012-12-03 21:35

Morita wasn't boring -.-
It was a good SoL that didn't extended what it was.

Chiaki_chan 2012-12-18 17:31

video publicity

Mokoko 2012-12-19 18:11

I'm excited about this one ! It's totally my kind of anime ! :3