AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   School Days (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   School Days - Game to Anime comparison (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51953)

NoSanninWa 2007-07-30 16:56

School Days - Game to Anime comparison

Since School Days was adapted from such an infamous game it is inevitable that many people want to compare it to that game and speculate on which of the games endings and events will be adapted to the TV anime.

Will it be a good ending? A bad ending? A brand new ending? Maybe they will find a way to include more than one ending?

Is the adaption good? Is the adaption faithful? What was left out of the anime? What new material is in the anime?

This thread is the place for such discussion and it will be a spoiler hot zone. Anyone who hasn't played the game is encouraged to flee from this thread as quickly as possible. If you read another post there is a very good chance you will be spoiled!

DanielSong39 2007-07-30 18:37

If I had to bet I'd still predict the bonfire dance ending with Sekai. Considering the state of the Kotohona/Makoto relationship I can't foresee them going to the hotel.

But even a bloody ending wouldn't surprise me at this stage.

Neki Ecko 2007-07-30 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielSong39 (Post 1069147)
If I had to bet I'd still predict the bonfire dance ending. Considering the state of the Kotohona/Makota relationship I can't foresee them going to the hotel.

But even a bloody ending wouldn't surprise me at this stage.

If that ending happened, then it will be alot of angry people including myself, but for me, I think it is going to be one of two. Setsuna ending or Sekai ending(hotel jumping).

Aceywacey 2007-07-31 04:24

hmmm .... well makato & sekai have done the renshu. i predict he and her will cheat all the way and Kota will find out about it. Sekai will get slapped by Kota and bitch fight will ensue .... like in the game

Greenish Growth 2007-08-02 01:21

After watching episode five, I have a question concerning the game:

I'll use spoilers since we're still close to the top of the thread:
Spoiler:

Chewy 2007-08-02 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenish Growth (Post 1073218)
After watching episode five, I have a question concerning the game:

I'll use spoilers since we're still close to the top of the thread:
Spoiler:

From what I remember, Makoto never has the practice session with Sekai in Kotonoha's good ending, and therefore never sleeps with her. He still switches between Sekai and Kotonoha quite a bit though.

I highly doubt the anime is going towards Kotonoha's good ending... too much has happened already...

Aceywacey 2007-08-02 07:30

If this was the game, from this point on, I think you can get the Kotonoha-crazy ending, to the range where you can get the ending where they can still end up as friends and Makoto stops the girls from bullying her.

kenjiharima 2007-08-02 09:34

Just saw this anime and I kninda got interested seeing the girl that looked like a young Tenma(School Rumble). Iam totally clueless here...I dunno anything about the game nor the new anime, but the art seems great hope the story too.

Shounen 2007-08-15 08:36

harem!

I played and completed School and (almost!) Summer Days. Due to the bugs in Summer days V.1.0 with later patches, and now the forthcoming of v.2.0 (got released last year I think?)

Anyways, I'm betting for a harem ending of "some sort" or a "let's be friends" ending w/ either girl. Since the suicidal will or must be cutoff, it's kinda hard to say. Time will only tell...

Anyways I still hope for a Big unexpected Shuffle a la Asa ending. I just so wanna see the blood from the "dual kill" ending (for those who knows *blink*)