AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   One Piece Manga Ch 345 [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23595)

hmc317 2004-11-10 14:32

One Piece Manga Ch 345 [Spoilers]

There someone beat u to it neodrag, the chap 345 raw is out and man o man i did not see that one comin....oda is a great story teller....

kaku and lucci are evil

neodrag38 2004-11-10 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmc317
There someone beat u to it neodrag, the chap 345 raw is out and man o man i did not see that one comin....oda is a great story teller....

kaku and lucci are evil

Your lucky that I had three classes today. But good job at beating me in posting this thread first.

All I have to say is that I hope that this chapter will be translated and hopefully at a faster rate than last time.

:)

Dual247 2004-11-10 16:42

Unmasked

wow, this was unexpected. great chapter all around. it really got me back to one piece. i had expected maybe kalifa was the traitor, but most of the galley-la. that was amazing. what a turn of events indeed, but it makes sense. why create new fighters, when there are already ones in place which we haven't seen much display of power yet. can't wait for the showdown, strawhat vs cp9. gonna be awesome.

wonder how frankie gonna fit into this whole thing? i mean there's still very little about him.

definitely looks like paulie's gonna be the next crewmate, but as i said, frankie is still a possibility, though a very slim one. the other possibilities are discarded as of this chapter.

damn, can't wait for the next chapter. it's gonna be a long two weeks. wish these chapters come out daily. i need my OP dosage.

Love Cook 2004-11-10 18:06

Wait...

So who were the guys that they beat up? Did Kaku and Lucci have twins that they somehow convinced to pretend to be them for a night, and then killed them? I dunno, that part just doesn't make any sense to me no matter how I look at it. Maybe I'm just tired.

zarkand 2004-11-10 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Cook
Wait...

So who were the guys that they beat up? Did Kaku and Lucci have twins that they somehow convinced to pretend to be them for a night, and then killed them? I dunno, that part just doesn't make any sense to me no matter how I look at it. Maybe I'm just tired.

I'd think after Tileston and Lulu left, Kaku and Lucci replaced themselves with the dead/beat up doll versions of themselves. Put on their CP9 outfits and them went right to Paulie. Robin, Mr Bear, and Karifa's whole little show outside should have allowed them time for that.

sOnJoOL 2004-11-10 18:44

wowowowowowowoowowowowowowowoowowowowoowoowowow
WOW~!
this is one helluva twist.
WOW i mean WOW....
thats all i can say... WOOWWW
go ODA .... WOW....

hi no ken Jebus 2004-11-10 23:13

One Piece Manga Ch 345 [Spoilers]

Whoa talk about coming out of nowhere. this chapter was uber sweet i knew califa was a traitor since the failed assassination but never did i thought kaku and lucci were in on it too. damn this might make paulie a possible member but im still hoping for the devastating cyborg man. next chapter is going to be insane.

EDIT: seems blueno from the bar is the door door fruit user, califa has some weird air walking ability, kaku we dont know much other than deadly spatulas but considering this is some super government group i guess him and lucci also have devil fruit abilities. iceberg is pretty helpless and paulie and luffy are tied up.

paulie might be the new nakama he went on about how iceberg was his teacher and taught him to be a shipwright so this will go into some sob story for sure. and im thinking robin might turn on cp9 since she hasnt really done anything evil. No One Piece next week so who will save iceberg? will it be nami,zoro, chopper? where the hell is sanji? and damn it where is the fearless captain ussop maybe frankie got to him?!

on a side note now makes you wonder if kaku was lying or not about their ship. which means ussop got his ass kicked and no longer a straw hat for no reason.

on a little note i appreaciate the efforts for posting the thread but lets try to at least summarize it or describe what happens instead of racing like kids just to say its out or something.

sOnJoOL 2004-11-11 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
Whoa talk about coming out of nowhere. this chapter was uber sweet i knew califa was a traitor since the failed assassination but never did i thought kaku and lucci were in on it too. damn this might make paulie a possible member but im still hoping for the devastating cyborg man. next chapter is going to be insane.

EDIT: seems blueno from the bar is the door door fruit user, califa has some weird air walking ability, kaku we dont know much other than deadly spatulas but considering this is some super government group i guess him and lucci also have devil fruit abilities. iceberg is pretty helpless and paulie and luffy are tied up.

paulie might be the new nakama he went on about how iceberg was his teacher and taught him to be a shipwright so this will go into some sob story for sure. and im thinking robin might turn on cp9 since she hasnt really done anything evil. No One Piece next week so who will save iceberg? will it be nami,zoro, chopper? where the hell is sanji? and damn it where is the fearless captain ussop maybe frankie got to him?!

on a side note now makes you wonder if kaku was lying or not about their ship. which means ussop got his ass kicked and no longer a straw hat for no reason.

on a little note i appreaciate the efforts for posting the thread but lets try to at least summarize it or describe what happens instead of racing like kids just to say its out or something.

YES!!!!! seeing ur post. it seems we have hope for my favorite guy USOPP!!!!
i liked kaku alot!!! but now.... he's pure evil.... just like pinochio......
and i think zoro, nami, and chopper will burst in anytime now......
anytime now.......
yea and where the hell Sanji??
Luffy's trapped, but he might break free or something.....
i just gotta say.. Oda has never been predictable. and proves to be that way since.. the beginning. GO ODA BABY~!

Yoska 2004-11-11 05:10

Water 7 arc is addictive.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jn183
Not for another Two week.

If it won't leak out like many times before.

Jn183 2004-11-11 08:23

Agree with everyone... a very WICKED ch. That was a 1-2 punch Mr. Oda just did. Knock me out. Kaku and Rucci... never liked them anyway. Paulie could be a wicked strawhat but he somewhat resemble Smoker to me. BTW, don't forget guys, Laguna is coming. Mr. Oda giving us so many things at one time. Where the hell is sanji, Laguna, did Frank whop Usopp, shipwright from Skypiea, and Robin evil or not...:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
YES!!!!! seeing ur post. it seems we have hope for my favorite guy USOPP!!!!
i liked kaku alot!!! but now.... he's pure evil.... just like pinochio......
and i think zoro, nami, and chopper will burst in anytime now......
anytime now.......

Not for another Two week. :p

UserName 2004-11-11 10:14

This chapter was great. Unpredictable, though there was something fishy with what the shipwrights shown here when they were fighitng compared to what we've seen before.

About someone saying it's possible that the ship can be fixed because Kaku was lying... I don't think there's a reason to lie. And also, technically it can't be fixed. There is no way, it has to be rebuilt all over again. Unless someone has a devil fruit that allows them to do it like being able to create wood out of nowhere and melding it...

The only way Paulie would join is if IceBerg were to die. Or else it would be another Sanji thing... but it would be cool if he joined.

I do wonder what Franky will do. Maybe the Strawhats and Franky against CP9. I HOPE Robin will stay on thier side.... just don't want it to be another good to evil to good thing. I'd rather her stay on CP9's side(which is technically the government and the other side are law-breaking pirates...).

Protto 2004-11-11 14:04

Going Merry can be fixed, but its still unknown as how will that happen. It was fixed before during the Sky Island arc, but its still highly controversial as to what really happened there also.

UserName 2004-11-11 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protto
Going Merry can be fixed, but its still unknown as how will that happen. It was fixed before during the Sky Island arc, but its still highly controversial as to what really happened there also.

Was that section on the bottom cracked then? That's the thing. Unless of coures it isn't cracked then it can be fixed, but if it is in fact broken they will have to replace it and rebuild everything on top of it, and as theys aid "It's a new ship". It can be fixed but technically it won't be the Going Merry anymore.

Yoska 2004-11-11 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
About someone saying it's possible that the ship can be fixed because Kaku was lying... I don't think there's a reason to lie.

Kaku could have lied for the sake of keeping Straw Hats on the island, that would go along CP9's plan to frame them.

Lord Raiden 2004-11-11 15:30

Well even if the GM is structurally intact, she's gotten the living cr** beat out of her thurougly, so therefore she's going to need a lot of work before she will be properly sea worthy again.

Blackage 2004-11-11 21:28

I really hope Sanji isn't a traitor. -_-

Jn183 2004-11-11 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackage

Omg... how dare you doubt Sanji.... Remember NAMI-SWANNN is like 97.2498389% of the reason why Sanji joined StrawHat. I should kick you for even thinking that.:p Robin can't compete.

BTW, surprise Raiden didn't post any rumor he heard/read about the mysterious shipwright in SKypiea. :pUnless, I missed it. :(

Link 2004-11-12 00:41

Ya, if ya didn get it already, it's at Arlong Park.

And as I said before, this was a major kickass chapter that brought One Piece in my position of Best Manga as of now, into BEST MANGA for a loooong time.

And yes, I'm 95% sure that the Going Merry will be fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackage

Why the hell would Sanji be a traitor?

RedEyes 2004-11-12 00:55

Quote:

Why the hell would Sanji be a traitor?
Well I'm guessing its a possibility to think that way since he just mysteriously went some other place even knowing that Robin could be caught at night. It's just not Sanji "style" to just not do something about Robin. Plus everything up until now, all unexpected happen, I mean half of the shipeWrights were traitors! Who saw that coming, it wouldn't be a surprise if they got Sanji as one too.

Or maybe even scarier, when Sanji left Chopper and went do "something else", he was actually looking for Robin and found Robin, and CP9 along with Robin convinced him to join! I hope not..... I still believe in Sanji either way. But personally I don't think he's a traitor, it's just a possibility....

Now that I think about it, what Oda said about kicking a member out and having an Arabasta arc character coming back to join Luffy's crew. Could it be that Robin is kicked out as of now and she's coming back later? :confused: I mean think about it Robin is from Arabasta arc.

sOnJoOL 2004-11-12 00:57

you know how One Piece's big theme is about
Nakamas right? and im thinking Oda is showing in this arc (water 7)
that Companionship isnt perfect. that there will be flaws.
and with that, it gave one helluva twist.
first, the betrayal of robin, then the betrayal of the other shipwrights.
Oda is the best Shonen Mangaka in my book.