AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Just to let everyone here know! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20585)

Ero-Senpai 2004-09-14 15:01

Just to let everyone here know!

Today tuesday sept 14th at 3:44 a.m. central us time. my wife and i have a brand new bundle of joy.
Jaiden Nicholas was born weighing 6lbs 5 oz and measured a good 20in. give or take the wiggling he did :)

Goodbye Anime, goodbye e-bay, goodbye manga :upset:

hello my son!

actually i plan on squeezing in some manga whenever the wife ain;t looking :naughty:

Necrodeath 2004-09-14 15:06

Congratulations on a healthy son :D
And I know of nothing more I could type...
Raise him to be a good boy ^_^ (unlike us :p)

Marlin 2004-09-14 15:07

Congratulations!

Spiggy 2004-09-14 15:18

WOOT WOOT...party at Ero-Senpai's place to welcome the new one properly. I'll bring the twinkies and kool-aid!!

ramune 2004-09-14 15:37

Woo PARTY!!!
Congratulations Ero-senpai!!!
Why do you have to say goodbye to e-bay though? :confused:

safaia 2004-09-14 15:54

Congrats! He'll be brought up in a household of anime, which isn't all that bad. ^.~
It'd be funny if your son grows up to be a manga-ka :D .
Kawaii-ness!!

Spiggy 2004-09-14 15:57

You know how much kids cost this day and age?? He might have to be a full-time seller instead of a buyer to keep up w/ the diaper supplies :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramune
Woo PARTY!!!
Congratulations Ero-senpai!!!
Why do you have to say goodbye to e-bay though? :confused:

Shay 2004-09-14 16:26

Congrats my friend congrats.

Ya know babies don't really understand all those bed time stories you read to them.

Hint hint wink wink.

you might get away with it, and also score some brownie points with the wife. :p

Mr_Paper 2004-09-14 17:09

Congratulations!

Raise him to be a great and just man.

Babak 2004-09-14 17:17

Congratulations, and good luck!

Grona 2004-09-14 18:13

Congratulations!

Remeber, never say he was a mistake.... just a suprise :joke:

Thelastguardian 2004-09-14 18:21

I guess I *could* say something similar to "Welcome to the real world where a sucker is born every minute", but since everyone complain that I alway say the wrong thing in the right moment, I will just shut up :) .

Congra. You just step into the place known as hell- I mean fatherhood.

Melty Snow 2004-09-14 18:24

Yay congrats!!

no kawaii pictures?

CalamitiesEnd 2004-09-14 18:45

Congratulations! Raise him to be an honorable person in this mostly dishonorable world. Let Him be the shining star in this Dark Age where crime and violence run rampant. Let him be the ray of hope to others that have lost hope. Let him be a gift from the heavens to bring your family joy, an angel on earth .

-Calamity

Serendipity 2004-09-14 19:01

Wow! That's great.... hope everything goes well for you with your new family. :)

Nuku_Nuku 2004-09-15 04:41

Congratulations! Im so happy for you ^_^

Newprimus 2004-09-15 05:17

HE HAS SPAWNED!!! YEEEEEAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

j/k :D

All congratulations (and many sleepless nights) to you! :naughty: ;)

Ero-Senpai 2004-09-16 16:37

thnx everyone, and yes i will have pics when i get the cam here we get released tomorrow form the hospital since that hurricane came thru here they making us stay a extra night i came home to get a shower and stuff before going back up there.

yes he def. spawned alright, spitting image of his father :twitch:

never heard a baby squeek in his sleep tho
:hmm:

oh he'll be raised to be otaku you can believe that but the wife says he is to stay away from my samurai x collection and other violent stuff.

one day i shall start buying anime and manga again soince you can only watch and read so much over and over again in a weeks time. i can ussaully read a manga in less than a hour and memorize it. damn this photo memory i got now if i can only get it to work with math :sad:

WE SHALL RETURN!!!!

Oneesama 2004-09-16 21:02

Congratulations!

a new baby in September~! ^___^ that means 1 more person add to the calender birthday list :D

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/kao/otn/pheaven.gif

Ambience Blue 2004-09-16 21:21

Haha. Big congrats to ya, Ero-sempai! Hope you have a lot of fun raising him! (You can refer to Ashitziteru Baby for advice whenever you need it :uhoh: j/k j/k I don't even watch that show :D ) Best wishes for u, tho!