AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Vampire Knight (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Vampire Knight Guilty - Episode 2 Discussion/Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=72817)

White Manju Bun 2008-10-13 04:23

Vampire Knight Guilty - Episode 2 Discussion/Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Vampire Knight Guilty, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

The Chaos 2008-10-13 16:03

I Liked The ep...It was Good and The Animation It Good :nod:
The ep get 8/10

Kaname-Sama was Hot :love::love:

Starry Dust 2008-10-13 17:34

I felt like I was cheated lol.

I mean the Zero/Yuuki-almost-kiss took like seconds but the Kaname/Yuuki part was all drawn out ( I thought their time was almost the same....or maybe I read too slow on the Zero/Yuuki scene because I was admiring the pictures lol xD )

Anywayz, it was fairly good. The animation has decent too.
And for sure it's obvious the animators are trying to pick up the pace to get to the good stuff ( I don't blame them x3 )

Though I was alittle suprise that Ichiru made his appearence already.
Spoiler:

Kaoru Chujo 2008-10-13 18:10

For some reason, I'm enjoying this season even more than the first. Maybe it's just the anticipation.

In any case, now we know what Yuuki is willing to do for Kaname: everything. He is the foundation of her world. Of course, she was willing to let Shizuka turn her into a vampire for Zero's sake, too.

I'm enjoying the ED by Wakeshima Kanon more and more. And I love the "Horrible Raws" versions, for the ads, if not for the visual quality.

The storyboard for this episode was done by Sato Junichi, the director of all the ARIA shows.

LightningZERO 2008-10-13 20:00

Episode 2 already? I need to download this fast! :D

arsinoe74 2008-10-14 11:12

sigh...I was hyperventilating halfway through the episode.The gestures,the touch,the expression and the warmth of the moment was well animated. I bite my tongue when I said that they purposely made Kaname look stiff,to make him appear more evil and a villain.The art was better,most of he characters were drawn in proportion.Though the hands still look better in the manga.

carmolita 2008-10-14 22:01

It was good they chopped out parts of my kaname scene. I'm also surprised we're meeting zero's brother this early. Does anyone know why they didn't show Sara?

LightningZERO 2008-10-15 00:46

Yuuki fell for the same child trick again :heh:. Speaking of Yuuki, her design seems a bit off this episode. I think it's her hair or something

It's funny (and a bit scary) to see all those nobles threw their daughters at Kaname.

All Yuuki X Kaname. Not a fan of this pairing, but the interaction was interesting

Carlos45 2008-10-16 10:27

is eng sub out

killbethy 2008-10-17 05:28

The sub is out by yuurisan-subs.

Great episode... lots of tension in it. And!!!

Spoiler for Spoiler for those who haven't read the manga:

Sorrow-K 2008-10-18 00:54

Holy crap, that was awesome! That's probably the best episode of Vampire Knight I've seen yet.

arsinoe74 2008-10-18 02:24

Shoku dan has released their sub version of episode 2 check it out at Shoku-dan.org

Carlos45 2008-10-18 05:20

Noo!! I hated this episode!

Zero X yuki ftw

kilroy0097 2008-10-18 09:12

GAH!!! You would think after everything that has happened and into the second season that Yuki would grow a fracking brain and listen to Kaname when he says, "Sit your ass down and do not leave this room.".

I swear her common sense is inversely proportional to the number of vampires she has met or the amount of knowledge she learned about vampires and her past. Frustrating. :frustrated:

The rest of the episode was good though. Learned a lot of background.

Deadwings 2008-10-18 14:10

I thought I was watching an H-scene the second time Kaname entered Yuuki's room :heh:

Good episode this one, Yuuki remembering her past, the boy, and... already the holydays? God! that's fast!
Spoiler for Manga:

Rima looked just beatiful :)

Flamesniper 2008-10-18 14:46

Episode 2

Spoiler:

Sinestra 2008-10-20 10:22

Some divinations from the manga but nothing huge. I liked the episode but im running in to the same problem that i did in the manga and its Yuki. I had a huge problem with her indecisiveness in the manga concerning Kaname and Zero. Her jumping back in forth got old real quick in the manga and its only worse when something big happens (spoiler so i wont mention it). Her stating she could do anything if its for Kaname for saying the samething to Zero really turns me off. SHe basically said yes to Kaname's offer to turn her into a vampire. But she never once thought about how Zero would feel about it. Honestly, Yuki is my least favorite character in the series the anime and manga. Because she cant make decisions and when she does its half assessed. Yuki's inability to see the truth beneath things or even search for them makes her character weak and she depends on others for her strength. Over a decent episode i cant wait for the shit to hit the fan and the story really starts moving and the real villain is reveled.

kismis 2008-10-20 10:37

*Spoilers ahead!

HUGE FANGIRL MOMENT THIS EPISODE.

I swear to god Kaname is teh SEXXXXX.
Actually got frustrated when he didn't bite her.
Rawr.

Yuuki x Kaname FTW!
Zero is just too brooding for me :D

LKK 2008-10-20 14:14

:upset: :frustrated: :( :mad: :sad:
And the animation quality drops. Drops badly. While episode 1 wasn't a great piece of animation art, it was at least an acceptable effort. But too many times, the mood and flow of episode 2 was broken by my thinking "ugh, what poorly drawn characters". A point off for every emoticon pictured because I'm feeling bitter.

Sinestra 2008-10-20 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 2001246)
:upset: :frustrated: :( :mad: :sad:
And the animation quality drops. Drops badly. While episode 1 wasn't a great piece of animation art, it was at least an acceptable effort. But too many times, the mood and flow of episode 2 was broken by my thinking "ugh, what poorly drawn characters". A point off for every emoticon pictured because I'm feeling bitter.

Im glad someone is feeling better about it give me some of your cheer up medicine ~desu~