AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sora Kake (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Sora Kake - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78735)

monir 2009-03-03 17:59

Sora Kake - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of Sora Kake. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • Don't take it personally.
    In other words, you’re free to disagree with another person’s opinion, but don’t flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

• Voice Actors are human.
    Yes, it’s true. They’re human. Therefore, don’t just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if they’re inorganic objects. You don’t have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.

C.A. 2009-03-03 18:58

As a mecha female lead, Akiha needs to have hotbloodedness, though she's not too hotblooded now, she's seems to be developing it. She's my waifu because I like hotblooded mecha female leads.

And for that she needs to have a hotblooded voice, which MAKO has shown us in episode 9 that she can do it.

But my favourite voice is probably Imo-chan's, Nanoka Ai really gave her a super cute voice and personality lol

She also goes through a range of voices, meido mode, enthusiastic mode when she see's antiques and the 'berserk mode' when she gets angry with Leopard. She's also has a really nice desu~ lol

qmeister 2009-03-03 19:06

Xanthippe's Rie Tanaka is awesome as a Magnificent Wench, but I am surprised at Ul.

When Viper's Creed finally got subbed, as soon as the lead male started speaking, I had to pause and check ANN. It just so happens that Soruja Uru and Saiki are both Takaya Kuroda. Man I love that voice. The touches of Engrish are fun too.

Fishfood1 2009-03-03 19:09

i'm always wondering why they asked jun fukuyama to use his lelouch voice for leopard...

not that i'm complaining since leopard is funny :D

C.A. 2009-03-03 19:17

Oh yea, Rie Tanaka definitely made Xanthippe the sexiest colony ever.

The voice acting for this show is really dynamic.

According to the 'Cast Comment' section on the website, Jun Fukuyama said it was a great sense of relief to cast as Leopard, probably stress relief after Lelouch and Zero. Basically he just released everything and went all dynamic and cranky.

There's comments from most of the VAs on the website, I'll try to translate tomorrow or something.

KiNA 2009-03-03 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishfood1 (Post 2249435)
i'm always wondering why they asked jun fukuyama to use his lelouch voice for leopard...

not that i'm complaining since leopard is funny :D

You want him to use his Luca's voice O_O!

As for me.. I'm already Happy.. I got Lacus, Sheryl, CC, Nanoha and Horo in 1 series. Lelouch is a bonus :D

All that left is Feitomama to enter the scene @.@

Fishfood1 2009-03-03 21:56

^no no... that's not what i want... that'll be awful :heh:

EDIT:
imagine leopard says "senpai"....

err... can't happen *shiver*

technomo12 2009-03-04 06:56

question waht other voice did Rie acted???

err i mean what anime character did she play?

KiNA 2009-03-04 07:08

read her list of roles her

technomo12 2009-03-04 07:13

wow that is alo but all of them are not anime >_<

still that is amaizing

qmeister 2009-03-04 07:19

She's done a heck of a lot.

My favourites are still Chii and Sugintou, and I always forget Yomi from Azumanga Daioh when I'm talking about her.

technomo12 2009-03-04 07:28

well i think i i will 100% sure become one of her fans!

since i also like chii and sugintou

KiNA 2009-03-04 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by technomo12 (Post 2250610)
wow that is alo but all of them are not anime >_<

still that is amaizing

Do you even read the whole page? :twitch:

technomo12 2009-03-04 07:53

well skeemed a bit but after re reading well i get the picture................any way who is the seiyuu of leopard???

is he the same seiyuu for Lelu??

Fishfood1 2009-03-04 08:27

leopard's seiyuu is jun fukuyama, yeah the same guy who did lelouch from code geass.

in fact he's still using his lelouch voice for this series... which make this series extra fun with that voice around :D

Cat Megex 2009-03-04 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishfood1 (Post 2250746)
leopard's seiyuu is jun fukuyama, yeah the same guy who did lelouch from code geass.

in fact he's still using his lelouch voice for this series... which make this series extra fun with that voice around :D

Specifically, he's using his "Lelouch vi Britannia" voice (versus his slightly milquetoast "Lelouch Lamperouge" voice).

qmeister 2009-03-04 13:49

I can't believe how many roles FukuJun has been taking in the last two or three years. And most of them are lead roles. He earns my respect.

Kaioshin Sama 2009-03-04 14:47

Jun Fukuyama is quickly becoming one of my top male seiyuu along with the likes of Kappei Yamaguchi, Takehito Koyasu, Norio Wakamoto, Seki Tomokazu and Nobuyuki Hiyama. He's just got that "it" factor and you can tell he puts in the effort when it comes to making his lines stand out. Leopard is like Lelouch with a more deliberate touch of an over the top comedical tone to his lines.

KiNA 2009-03-04 22:14

Putting Lelouch(craze version - Leopold), Lawrence, and Luka next to each other, its quite an amazing its voice by same person.. :heh: all starts with L.

I quite like Mamoru Miyano as well.. Highly different voice range.

yezhanquan 2009-03-04 22:17

I'm surprised people can talk about Tanaka Rie without mentioning her most polarizing role: Lacus Clyne. It seems that people either love or hate this girl.