AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for something romantic.. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4446)

zole 2004-01-07 00:09

Looking for something romantic..

I cant really describe what im after.
Something with romance in it, to tug at the heart strings
Its fine to be comical, or mabye tragic
Just mainly i want one of those anime's where you feel you're there, and your emotions are influenced by the charecters actions...
Something to let me get involved.
Some which i have enjoyed, to mabye give a guideline :
Kimi ga nozomu ein
Love Hina
Chobits

relentlessflame 2004-01-07 01:18

Kanon, perhaps? It's very emotional and one of my favorites. I'm also liking Da Capo, especially in it's second half (which is more serious). Maburaho is a lot like Love Hina in many ways, so you might like that also. You can find all of these unlicensed animes through AnimeSuki.

I'm sure others can offer even more suggestions...

shinobu4ever 2004-01-07 09:28

yeah Da capo second half has a bit in it,you could try saikano but its very sad and i think its licensed(hopefully)

Seelenfang 2004-01-07 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by zole
I cant really describe what im after.
Something with romance in it, to tug at the heart strings
Its fine to be comical, or mabye tragic
Just mainly i want one of those anime's where you feel you're there, and your emotions are influenced by the charecters actions...
Something to let me get involved.
Some which i have enjoyed, to mabye give a guideline :
Kimi ga nozomu ein
Love Hina
Chobits

If u want a comical Love story, try it with Ai Yori Aoshi, Hand Maid May, Onegai Teacher & Twins and Pia Carrot
For more Trigic Animes I would suggest Saishuuheiki Kanojo and Video Girl Ai.

greetz
Seelenfang

zole 2004-01-07 19:58

Im watching maburaho already,just waiting for eps to be released :D
Ive watched AYO, and video girl ai, the latter which i really like (i still read the manga)

vio5555 2004-01-07 22:58

Quote:

Im watching maburaho already,just waiting for eps to be released :D
Ive watched AYO, and video girl ai, the latter which i really like (i still read the manga)

Have you seen Da Capo, I suggested it in the thread you put in the Kiminozo forum, its probably the other really good romance anime thats just about to finish. After episode 16, I became as attached to it as I was with Kiminozo.

zole 2004-01-07 23:02

im watching da capo now, i started downloading it yesterday :D
at first i wasnt really to intrested, its a bit better now. ill finish it and see how it goes :D

Leo_Otaku 2004-01-07 23:08

Kanon is an awesome one you should check that out. I wouldn't recommend Saikano...I dunno I didn't like it but some ppl find it sad but I didn't, it depends tho u could give it a try when it comes out (it is licensed). But try Kanon for sure :)

vio5555 2004-01-07 23:29

Quote:

im watching da capo now, i started downloading it yesterday :D
at first i wasnt really to intrested, its a bit better now. ill finish it and see how it goes :D

Yeah, episodes 1-15 of da capo are a bit hard/slightly boring to get through but once you hit 16 you're going to be hooked.