AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Uverworld Fan!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29132)

Crusaders 2006-02-15 12:56

Uverworld Fan!!

Anyone like Uverworld here? They Rock and i love their song "Just Melody" and havn't listen to they new song "Revolvo", I bet it good too ^^

DBZPAH 2006-02-15 15:06

UVERworld is probably my favorite band at the moment. Just got their new album which was released today, and its really good. Anyone whos heard D-tecnolife from the 2nd opening to BLEACH, I recommened you check out some of their other stuff. Thumbs up

Crusaders 2006-02-15 15:17

Oh? I thought their new album was realesed already? You mean Timeless right?

I enjoying all their song, here are a compelte list of their song:
---------------------
D-technoLife
Ai ta Kokoro
Chance
Mixed-up
Prime
Shine
Just Melody
Revolvo

Rurik 2006-02-15 16:54

I have both Music videos from D-technolife and Chance..Chance is very good, And I don't klnow Japanese, but i can sure sing well D-tecnolife, really cool Music group!!

Crusaders 2006-02-15 17:17

Yeah..me too, I can almost 300 J-pop song. And you havn't seen Just Melody video? It good, check it out in www.youtube.com

Search for Uverworld, Just melody should appear, Its a online video site ^^

Hellychan 2006-02-15 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I have both Music videos from D-technolife and Chance..Chance is very good, And I don't klnow Japanese, but i can sure sing well D-tecnolife, really cool Music group!!

Doh~! Then I hope to hear you in the next Karaoke Competition :D

I've only heard D-technolife and Chance, both are quite good, but I prefer D-technolife :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusaders
Yeah..me too

What, I hope to hear you too :)

There are so many people here who like singing, and there's so few contestants in the Karaoke Competition...:(

Crusaders 2006-02-15 17:50

Yeah..sure! I just join this forum,so i didn't know there were a Karaoke competi^^

Rurik 2006-02-16 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellychan
Doh~! Then I hope to hear you in the next Karaoke Competition :D

I've only heard D-technolife and Chance, both are quite good, but I prefer D-technolife :)

Lol..I will think about it, but I have stage fear, I only sing when im taking a bath!!!

Crusaders

Thanks for the Information!!!

Crusaders 2006-02-16 10:34

you welcome ^^......tooo bad you can't enter that competetion

--------Back to Topic-------------

Well more ppl like uverworld?

Sinestra 2006-02-16 18:24

Uverworld Newbie

I dont know to much about Uverworld but just from listening to the 2nd OP from Bleach D-tecnolife i fell in love instantly i want to hear someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx

Crusaders 2006-02-16 18:29

since you are a member of AAA, I will help you :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE091...arch=Uverworld

Uverworld music video..for now^^

That should do it..now enjoy your Uverworld music!!!

shuusaku 2006-02-17 08:59

I did not listen to much of them yet but the few songs i heard were good enough to say that I like them ^^

DrewGSR 2006-02-24 22:39

Timeless is a good album, Uverworld is one my most listen jrock bands other than high and mighty color and move

Venire 2006-03-05 18:31

I like most of the tracks on Timeless and their singles. And my first little sister is hopelessly in love with the band. Takuya's singing is just excellent IMO.

Starleigh 2007-08-13 06:39

amg; i LOVE uverworld <3
takuya's gorgeous; lyk really <3
my favourite song though; is probably there latest song....
シャカビーチ~Laka Laka La~ =]
it makes me wanna dance!

Flame-X 2007-08-13 23:33

i dont like their recent songs compared to their past ones.
my fav songs by them are Revolve, Colors of the Heart, and Chance!

arcadeplayer987 2007-08-15 14:46

I like them too, their songs are pretty cool

OMchan 2007-08-15 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamp-X (Post 1094190)
i dont like their recent songs compared to their past ones.

I agree, I don't really like their recent ones that much either. But I do enjoy the chorus of "endscape". :P

My favourite UVERworld song at this moment is "Colors of the Heart". Combined with the OP material of BLOOD+, it really rocks. :D

Kenn 2007-08-15 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMchan
their recent songs compared to their past ones.
I agree, I don't really like their recent ones that much either. But I do enjoy the chorus of "endscape". :P

My favourite UVERworld song at this moment is "Colors of the Heart". Combined with the OP material of BLOOD+, it really rocks. :D

Haha! Agreed! "Colours of the Heart" is one of their better songs. "Shaka Beach" is quite addictive too. I still think their best known song is D-Technolife, since it was the Bleach opening. Even people who don't know much about UVERworld know about D-Technolife if they watch Bleach.

~Riyuku~ 2007-08-17 05:56

UVERworld is so awesome I love their song Shamrock.

^_^