AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   (L) The Place Promised in our Early Days - Beyond the Clouds (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4552)

LordMerc 2003-11-05 06:41

The Place Promised in our Early Days - Beyond the Clouds

Just saw the trailer for that, is it a film or series, and when can i get hold of it in merry old britain!!

That looks really DAMN HOT DUDE SWEET MUST SEE THAT FILM WOOOAOARGRGHH
!

mirichan 2003-11-05 15:21

Learn to be patient.

It's not out yet. It's been pushed back to sometime in early 2004.

gravitation 2003-11-05 15:36

where can find pics of it, i would like to see what its like, and where can i see the trailer?? ^_^

LordMerc 2003-11-05 20:54

the trailer is on anime suki

gravitation 2003-11-05 21:06

o rite lol thanx ^_^

Lord Raiden 2003-11-05 21:39

Darned brits. First they invade our country and now they're invading our anime. ;) hehe. :D LOL.

Gravitation, I'm also patiently waiting for Beyond the Clouds. I hope it's as great as the trailer shows it will be. :)

LordMerc 2003-11-06 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Darned brits. First they invade our country and now they're invading our anime. ;) hehe. :D LOL.

Gravitation, I'm also patiently waiting for Beyond the Clouds. I hope it's as great as the trailer shows it will be. :)

UHH YOUR ANMIE?????

Firtly anime is japanese, and secondly, im a scottish, so NYA, besides anime is transnationaliatal, unless your french, in that case you may NOT watch anime!

Stupid frenchies

gravitation 2003-11-06 12:26

lol weirdos...so much disrimination...lol i know your kidding ^_^
Quote:

Darned brits. First they invade our country and now they're invading our anime. ;) hehe.
we did? o ages and ages ago

monpuchi 2003-11-06 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravitation
lol weirdos...so much disrimination...lol i know your kidding ^_^ we did? o ages and ages ago

first we help you out in WWII and you repay us by invading anime!!! whats next? will we be using lifts instead of elevators?

and no i will NOT mind the gap!!

if you wanna get technical, though, pretty much everyone except for the native americans invaded the U.S.

:uhoh:

monpuchi 2003-11-06 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordMerc

Firtly anime is japanese, and secondly, im a scottish, so NYA, besides anime is transnationaliatal, unless your french, in that case you may NOT watch anime!

Stupid frenchies

were you, by chance, born 400 years ago in the highlands of scotland?

Sakuya 2004-01-07 23:35

Beyond the Clouds?

I was wondering if anyone knew the exact date Beyond the Clouds would be out in Japan? Is it a threatrical release or a DVD release? What's weird is at Animenfo, there is a review (the last review on the second page) where the reviewer saw it. Plus the person said that the movie is really hard to find....

:hmm: It couldn't have been the pilot because he also said there was some slight action in it. For all I know, there is not much action (in terms of physical fighting) in the pilot unless you count that gun scene action...

Lord Raiden 2004-01-08 09:54

There's no set date just yet. Last word is sometime in Auguest of this year, but there's no other info. Somewhere in the forums there's a thread about this that was posted a couple months ago. I think that has more info on it.

AKiman 2004-02-05 06:31

Beyond The Clouds

Does anyone know whats going on with Beyond the Clouds or Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho? Last I heard was that it was gonna come out late last year but haven't heard anything since then...

NoSanninWa 2004-02-05 07:04

One of the many wonderful features of this forum is the http://forums.animesuki.com/images/b...top_search.gif button. If you had known about the ability to search this forum I am sure that you would have done so and discovered Beyond the clouds where this question is answered. Right?

philupthetank86 2004-02-10 00:34

when is the premiere of Beyond the Clouds?

i trieds searching the official site, but i could not find the date for the premiere of this particular anime which happens to look like goodness.

i cant wait to see this anime the preview looked so awesome.

Dragosmore 2004-02-10 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by philupthetank86
i trieds searching the official site, but i could not find the date for the premiere of this particular anime which happens to look like goodness.

i cant wait to see this anime the preview looked so awesome.

This has been asked in multiple threads already. It's date was pushed back again until Fall 2004, all we know.

NoSanninWa 2004-02-10 02:15

One of the many wonderful features of this forum is the http://forums.animesuki.com/images/b...top_search.gif button. If you had known about the ability to search this forum I am sure that you would have done so and discovered Beyond the clouds where this question is answered. Right?

chickeneye 2004-04-24 00:54

Anywhere to find "Beyond the Clouds" ?

Anyone know a place we can find the anime "Beyond the Clouds" ?? Somehow animesuki only has the trailer...but i think the anime is released on 2003

Anyone know? :confused:

megumidk 2004-04-24 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickeneye
Anyone know a place we can find the anime "Beyond the Clouds" ?? Somehow animesuki only has the trailer...but i think the anime is released on 2003

Anyone know? :confused:

That anime been delayed, but i think its sceduled to be released somewhere around summer time. But on the other hand, rumors has it that the project has come to somewhat of a standstill.

Lord Raiden 2004-04-24 14:55

Yeah, I heard that too and I'm thuroughly bummed. I wonder what the holdup is with it. But all I gotta say is that with this many holdups, it sure better just blow my socks off or I'm gonna be disappointed. :(