AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki-Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~ -Eushully 14th Project- (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117739)

Hemisphere 2013-05-22 04:22

Will better not start trekking outside of Yuidora.

If all those hagure majins won't get him, getting lost will seal his fate.

Flying Dagger 2013-05-22 12:47

he does have a tendency to wonder to random places...

Drkz 2013-05-22 22:18

Kamidori actually took place in dreamland. That is why the plot was so bad derp.

Hemisphere 2013-05-22 23:11

Everyone is just too busy being a hippie in the Cetetori region.

ArchmageXin 2013-07-07 19:46

It look like someone translated the english interface (troops/names), but alsa, no one is willing to do the plot. :upset:

Drkz 2013-07-07 19:55

The guy who does Eushully games pretty much stated he hates doing Eushully games. That interface is probably going to break when 2.0 comes out. Plus games on the epic category rarely if ever get translated. Especially since eushully doesn't have a strong enough community unlike rance.

ArchmageXin 2013-07-07 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drkz (Post 4751072)
The guy who does Eushully games pretty much stated he hates doing Eushully games. That interface is probably going to break when 2.0 comes out. Plus games on the epic category rarely if ever get translated. Especially since eushully doesn't have a strong enough community unlike rance.

That is unfortunate. I guess Dungeon Himegari is also canceled then?

Flying Dagger 2013-07-07 20:39

TBH, kakakou is fun but not THAT fun. Still btr than those nukige some companies keep translating.

Drkz 2013-07-07 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying Dagger (Post 4751127)
TBH, kakakou is fun but not THAT fun. Still btr than those nukige some companies keep translating.

I doubt anyone has the balls to do anything lilith. Liquid isn't even up there :uhoh:. Empress on the other hand is just out there...

No one will ever bother to translate a EPIC GAME. Well the only one I saw was Koihime. Epics are a drag as well as time consuming anyway.

Flying Dagger 2013-07-08 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drkz (Post 4751150)
I doubt anyone has the balls to do anything lilith. Liquid isn't even up there :uhoh:. Empress on the other hand is just out there...

No one will ever bother to translate a EPIC GAME. Well the only one I saw was Koihime. Epics are a drag as well as time consuming anyway.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2013/07/0...ime-expo-2013/
ctrl-f "lilith"

I didn't like koihime.

Hemisphere 2013-07-08 00:58

zzzz Koihime. Rock paper scissors.

Drkz 2013-07-08 01:29

Unless its Taimin Asagi... nada.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemisphere (Post 4751352)
zzzz Koihime. Rock paper scissors.

Rock Paper Shotgun!

Append. Append. Give me Eukleia!

I don't need Soukoku appends... those where bonkers. zzzz

ArchmageXin 2013-07-08 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drkz (Post 4751150)

Lilith are not Epic...they are just nukiage with a lot of hardcore rape, a lot on women with dubious age. The few translator companies out there aren't gonna touch that stuff because all we need is one American senator complain about it and next thing it will cause international attention and a media storm.

I wish someone would translate more of Eshully's "build a castle, conquer the world, get girls" type of game, but I can fully understand the man hours involved and questionable paying market size.

Flying Dagger 2013-07-08 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drkz (Post 4751375)
Unless its Taimin Asagi... nada.

Rock Paper Shotgun!

Append. Append. Give me Eukleia!

I don't need Soukoku appends... those where bonkers. zzzz

I like AFB and the loliangel though. The bath house minigame was cute as well. I thought for append it was pretty well done.

Drkz 2013-07-08 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArchmageXin (Post 4751658)
Lilith are not Epic...they are just nukiage with a lot of hardcore rape, a lot on women with dubious age. The few translator companies out there aren't gonna touch that stuff because all we need is one American senator complain about it and next thing it will cause international attention and a media storm.

I wish someone would translate more of Eshully's "build a castle, conquer the world, get girls" type of game, but I can fully understand the man hours involved and questionable paying market size.

I never said Lilith was epic. I said you'll rarely if ever see a translation company do EPIC games. Its doubtful someone would do Eushully games. Maybe Kamidori, the other series have such fucked up true routes. Plus any company who does the rapiu genre might end up closing their doors in the near future.

Drkz 2013-07-15 22:03

I thank myself for killing this thread by migrating the chat to a different form of communication.

http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/event.html

Eushully comiket update!

Drkz 2013-07-24 12:28

Seems like they're still selling Soukoku stuff. Hopefully it isn't another lame append....

@GEMC 2014-02-17 08:13

Hello guys I'm new here I want to ask about the english patch of this game since I am thinking of trying this. It is said that there is a Interface Patch available in english what does that mean?

Key Board 2014-02-18 06:20

I think it translates the menu (town, battle, map)

but not the story