AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bleach Episode 310 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102121)

monir 2011-02-22 03:16

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This episode should bring an end to a ridiculously long arc that really didn't answer to questions like what drove Aizen to go such lenght to acquire power. I highly doubt this episode will shed any light on that question. I'm also annoyed at the fact that Aizen may still make his comeback in the future since he is still alive. And aren't we also forgetting about Yami? :heh:

Well, enjoy it while it last. I'm sure the filler is imminent once this arc is over.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

DarkHollowIchigo 2011-02-22 07:44

And so, the Arrancar Saga ends

Pwnago 2011-02-22 08:04

After 20,000 years later. Aizen will still be alive and will be let free. What happens next xD? He gets loose, and then someone stopts him again in 20,000 years later haha XD?

stonedzombie 2011-02-22 08:14

How the hell could they not include <removed>? Jeez

Anyway, here come about a year worth of fillers!

Note from Helly : I'm just as disappointed as you...but I'm sure it will be there, in a few episodes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 3499394)
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This episode should bring an end to a ridiculously long arc that really didn't answer to questions like what drove Aizen to go such lenght to acquire power. I highly doubt this episode will shed any light on that question. I'm also annoyed at the fact that Aizen may still make his comeback in the future since he is still alive. And aren't we also forgetting about Yami? :heh:

Well, enjoy it while it last. I'm sure the filler is imminent once this arc is over.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

I think he just wanted to be the first to reach a level BEYOND shinigami, which no one had done. He also detested Soul Society and needed that power in order to destroy it.

At least thats what I got out of it.

Ulquiorra FTW 2011-02-22 08:25

I'm guessing in the next fillers Ichigo will keep his powers, and after the filler is done he will start to lose his powers.
In the episode, Urahara said it could take up to a year for him to fully lose his powers, so I'm guessing he will keep them for the filler.
And I wanted to see Zaraki and Byakuya fight Yammy :frustrated:

dragonmeister 2011-02-22 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulquiorra FTW (Post 3499627)
I'm guessing in the next fillers Ichigo will keep his powers, and after the filler is done he will start to lose his powers.
In the episode, Urahara said it could take up to a year for him to fully lose his powers, so I'm guessing he will keep them for the filler.
And I wanted to see Zaraki and Byakuya fight Yammy :frustrated:

The manga never showed that fight, methinks due to Kubo having made the arc long enough already (hence one-move sections of the Ichigo-Aizen battle - I use this, so you evolve, so you do this, so I use my final uber-move), so they'd have to create new material for the presumably-unpopular Yammy, perhaps revealing secrets which will yield in the future (like new powers or abilities e.g. Yumichika vs Hisagi)

kitten320 2011-02-22 10:54

Ok... looks like anime team had decided to change the ending... and somehow this desicion seems to be taken in last moment because ED clearly shows manga ending...

Looks like filler team decided to take advantage and create several fillers with Ichigo still having powers and once the moment for manga material will come, they will end filler with manga arc ending.

Langus 2011-02-22 11:06

Beyond annoyed that they changed the ending. They should have just ended that shit with some class. Now it's just gonna drag. Lame.

Hellychan 2011-02-22 11:14

The first part with Mayuri & his squad was hilarious xD The Chappy activation switch was priceless! http://i.imagehost.org/0395/xD_2.gif
Even though I already knew it*, it was still shocking when Shinji called Unohana an idiot! O_O;
I remember Nii-sama, Kenpachi and Kyouraku's part was more funny in the manga though...

*that it would have been Hiyori's reply

But the biggest disappointment was obviously the end (I usually like filler when they are done well), however, this was just sooo wrong.
Let's just see how the anime team will handle the tension build up for the upcoming awaited scene. The studio did an awesome job during the last 3-4 episodes, but, this, was a big let-down...http://c.imagehost.org/0093/sigh.gif

Alchemist007 2011-02-22 11:26

Looks like Bleach has climaxed once more. If I don't watch for a year I wonder if I'll have missed anything canon? They just love playing tailgate with this series. But I have to admit, some filler can be good like the Halloweeny one. But given the amount of time they'll likely receive...

Wiggy Fuzz 2011-02-22 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedzombie (Post 3499614)
How the hell could they not include <removed>? Jeez

Anyway, here come about a year worth of fillers!

Note from Helly : I'm just as disappointed as you...but I'm sure it will be there, in a few episodes...

I think he just wanted to be the first to reach a level BEYOND shinigami, which no one had done. He also detested Soul Society and needed that power in order to destroy it.

At least thats what I got out of it.

if it wasn't for aizen calling the soul king that "thing" i would have originally believed (according to ichigo's explanation) that he wanted in on his realm to chill out with somebody who's as powerful as him. aizen and the soul king, chilling out like best buds. but we've got aizen putting some hint out that things aren't quite as they seem at the top, and ichigo getting philosophical about how aizen was lonely!?

FlareKnight 2011-02-22 12:05

Come on Ichigo, please don't try to paint Aizen as some sad and sympathetic figure. If he was so bothered by no one being at his level of strength he should have gone and fought the old guy. He needed a custom Arrancar to beat him after all. Aizen was just a bad overpowered villain, that's it.

Well at least got some status updates. Hinamori is amazingly still alive though back to serious hospitalization, Hitsugaya is going into training overdrive, and we're probably going to get a ton of fillers until Ichigo loses his powers. Certainly Ishida can understand the situation best having used his own "losing your powers attack."

Aqua Knight 2011-02-22 12:15

Meh, Bleach is returning back to plain Bleach.
Well, I guess it was worth it.

sayde 2011-02-22 12:23

Ichigo's BS was nothing more than Kubo coming up with a quick reason to go back on the idea of the Hougyoku rejecting Aizen. Apparently he realized at the last minute that he didn't want to kill him off quite yet. So he came up with a way to explain how the hougyoku was merely acknowledging another desire instead.

It's a shame the reason Kubo whipped up has it's fair share of holes when you consider that Aizen always had rivals. Yamamoto (as was already pointed out) surpassed him in power, and Urahara rivaled him in intelligence. To top it off, Aizen himself even acknowledged these facts. So to claim he felt superior and alone isn't a very plausible notion to accept.

ntherblast 2011-02-22 15:14

Is it me or is it the only thing that inoue does is hyper ventilate and say kurosaki-kun 100x. Oh well back to 50 filler episodes

Kallen4life 2011-02-22 15:40

Kubo ripoffed himself by giving Aizen Starrk's sob-story .. if it's true ofc

Hiyori's alive, daaamn :(

anyway, the espada were the best thing to happen in Bleach since SS arc .. until they were wasted too

heeelloooo, filler-city

Endrance 2011-02-22 16:12

Wanted to like this episode and for the most part i did there were just SOOO many disappointments although i did find the hayori importance arguement hilarious:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntherblast (Post 3500016)
Is it me or is it the only thing that inoue does is hyper ventilate and say kurosaki-kun 100x. Oh well back to 50 filler episodes

I think its well known...although she does got that phoenix down ability thats nice to have in the pocket in case of loss of limbs,injury and death

Aqua Knight 2011-02-22 16:33

Why the hell do they need so many bandages if they have reaitsu or whatever to heal them?
Well, okay bandages, but why the hell does Chad need crutches?

Excelion 2011-02-22 18:04

Didn't Aizen kill off Central 46? Also, Aizen is really immortal? Maybe immortal-like, but it shouldn't be the case if the Hogyoku rejected him..but I guess we're going back on that.

secretzfan 2011-02-22 18:04

Yea he did but they recreated it