AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hidan no Aria (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Hidan no Aria - Episodes 11 & 12 (END) Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=105223)

Pellissier 2011-06-30 03:33

Hidan no Aria - Episodes 11 & 12 (END) Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hidan no Aria, Episode 11 & 12 (END).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Midonin 2011-06-30 14:29

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 11 - That Girl, Maybe...:

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 12 - That Rosary and that Vampire...:

Nvis 2011-06-30 15:04

Who's KANA?

ipodi 2011-06-30 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 3673407)
Who's KANA?

Spoiler for Kana's real identity:

Mars Mode 2011-06-30 19:58

Spoiler for about this episode and the novel:

Although the soundtrack was good. It was amazing. And I like the image of Vlad.

Also he didnt meet the Ghost. How could they make me hope for a cliffhanger.

Suiri Megami Alice 2011-06-30 20:04

Oh crap... Moving Kana is so cute. >.<
She's prettier than in the LN.

Since they diverted a lot from the LN. there has been too many things that didn't make sense.
The billiard shot was okay but it didn't fell on me as well. Furthermore, Vlad looked like he self-destruct in the end lol.
Spoiler for novel:

Spoiler for Ending:

D-KLAC 2011-06-30 21:33

what you know give yet to seen those final 2 eps yet one of my guessing was right http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=43 i call it knew heel turn was going to happen.

as for seeing pics any bets of s2?

Suiri Megami Alice 2011-06-30 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-KLAC (Post 3673722)
what you know give yet to seen those final 2 eps yet one of my guessing was right http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=43 i call it knew heel turn was going to happen.

Spoiler for Male Teacher:

pampz21 2011-06-30 22:28

hahhhh.....it really sucks

can't do anything about it....

the last episode went disappointing

AP24 2011-07-01 09:09

Did anyone see the next ep preview from ep11?

LOL at Yuuji, Saito and Ryuuji's names being mentioned!!:D

serenade_beta 2011-07-01 10:49

Geez, a comedy till the very end, no?

The last boss turned out to be Meshijima (come to think of it, the director or someone of Yumekui Merry is working on this...) + DCS.

He gets defeated in one shot. (As for blocking, I think protecting the face is quite important even if that wasn't a person's "weak point". Wait, that means weak point...)
Aria: "You said it too late!" <-- No, you acted too late

Riko in general. "Hey, I betray you" --> "Hey, help me" --> Hey, that's his weakness, go for it" --> "Hey, let's leave Aria" --> "Hey, I'm so cool" --> "Hey, I'm your rival".
All in one episode.
But hey, you know, good for you! Since your IVs suck, no one will call you Ditto anymore and use you to breed for children! Not only that, but you will be released into the wild, never to be seen again.
But despite being stomped so hard, you don't seem to have any lasting wounds!
So I guess your IVs is:
HP: 1
Atk: 0
Def: 28
Sp. Atk: 0
Sp. Def: 0
Speed: 0
?

I'll wait till the final impressions to say more, but I just had to get this out because the last episode was so ba... entertaining.

EroKing 2011-07-01 14:03

I watched this just for the hot girls :heh:

Spoiler for Aria is quite hot herself:

Btw this wasn't the last episode, there is still one unaired which will be released with the last bluray/dvd volume.

HandofFate 2011-07-01 14:48

rofl.
I know episode 12 was suppose to be serious there.

But I couldn't help cracking up when Vlad kept stomping on Riko and Kenji and Aria just stood there for 2-3minutes straight.

and also Vlad's evil laugh is terrible.

SilverSyko 2011-07-01 14:51

Hm, episode 12 proved to be surprisingly intense. Vlad didn't look quite like what I imagined though, I thought he'd look more human unlike the beast-man that we did get. Quite a cruel and ruthless villain, but that's what made him interesting.~

And for the anime-only watchers, the "ghost" from Shirayuki's prediction is indeed this woman named Kana. Whatever significance she has with Kinji is your guess to make for now I s'pose.

Is their any indication on what the bonus episode will cover? Or is it just going to be a plot-less extra episode?

User68604 2011-07-01 15:10

so much wasted potential in this show

7/10

not a 6/10 b/c i think aria is the most kawaii drawn character in a long time

Cub-Sama 2011-07-01 15:17

I really liked the episode, but I had my "WTF is wrong with you face" on when Kinji and Aria stood there while Riko was being tortured, does someone being tortured really need to ask for help before someone does anything?

I want a second season, a lot of likeable characters in this anime despite the cliches

Mars Mode 2011-07-01 16:37

They explain in the novel why they couldnt move, Kinji couldnt move because of Histeria Mode because if there is a girl that is in a situation where she is taken hostage, and there is a possibility of the girl losing his life then he cannot move. Because Histeria will not take a step towards the uncertainity of a girl dying.
Aria cannot act as well because Riko is a witness in the case for his mother.

Sayonaki has close to none experience handling weapons which would be easy. But in the novel its said (I coudnt verify in the anime) he is wielding a very old weapon, that kind of weapon that you dont have the slight idea if its going to fire itself, plus two wolves and the approach of Vlad.

When he becomes Vlad, destroys that weapon like nothing and he says that if they move he will squash the head of Riko like a Tomato. This are things said in the Novel.

Zakoo 2011-07-01 17:01

Huge fail of adaptation at the end, I don't understand why they needed to bring Aria for him to transform.

Spoiler for normally ...:

Bonta Kun 2011-07-01 17:17

Oh what you know I never gave much thought about Aria but in ep 11 @ about 14:30 Aria sat there with her hair in pigtails totally makes her alot cuter than her usual look.
It's almost enough to make her my favorite but not quite.

Other than that, not much on anything that was of interest expect maybe Riko, and Riko as Kana.

Ep 12 was "wtf?" like Cub-sama I could only faceplam at Kinji and Aria standing there like a brick wall when Riko is being tortured.
Jesus I know being at a stand off is to create some tension but this was just bad, bad on a epic level.

I'll borrow a quote from serenade_beta

"Aria: "You said it too late!" <-- No, you acted too late"

If a 2nd season gets the green light then very well, I'll check it out just for the sake of it and the possiblity of Kana showing up but dI doubt I can ever say this series was good, I think I'll settle for ok/meh.

ars89 2011-07-01 18:08

Now i want to know who Kana is, hope there'll be a season 2