AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62400)

Klashikari 2008-02-15 19:08

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Episode 19.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
note: Poll is closed until the episode airs in Japan, for obvious reasons.
  • Episode 19 will be broadcasted this 16th february at 6:00 PM (Japan Time Zone),
    which means this 16th february at 9:00AM (GMT 00).

Izayuukan 2008-02-15 19:37

I cannot wait for episode 19. I just wonder how good the Setsuna vs Throne battle will be. Most fights in Gundam 00 have been very short, barely a minute long. Even with Graham's amazing 46 second battle last week, I still am concerned.

I just don't want the battle to be anti-climatic, though it probably will. After all, the preview last week showed Setsuna alive.

Here is to hoping that he can at least best (though probably not kill) Michael before having to retreat.

allenephilim88 2008-02-15 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izayuukan (Post 1401571)
I cannot wait for episode 19. I just wonder how good the Setsuna vs Throne battle will be. Most fights in Gundam 00 have been very short, barely a minute long. Even with Graham's amazing 46 second battle last week, I still am concerned.

I just don't want the battle to be anti-climatic, though it probably will. After all, the preview last week showed Setsuna alive.

Here is to hoping that he can at least best (though probably not kill) Michael before having to retreat.

I have that feeling too. Probably Lockon will interrupt the fight and spank Setsuna (or just point a gun at him:D).

Still, I hope it will be a good fight.

Papaya 2008-02-15 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izayuukan (Post 1401571)

This is true, and unfortunate =P
Reminds me of the first Setsuna vs Graham encounter that lasted all of the pre-opening segment =P

Chase 2008-02-15 20:10

Yeah i concur, they fights are extremely short on some teaser type stuff. Which likely will happen in the Setsuna vs Thrones fight(hope not tho).

Wesley84 2008-02-15 20:35

Gundam airs Saturday morning?

Nu Gundam 2008-02-15 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley84 (Post 1401635)
Gundam airs Saturday morning?

In Japan, it's Saturday afternoon. For EST it's Saturday morning.

digi.amuro 2008-02-15 21:06

I'll be satisfied if Setsuna can at least hold his own, maybe getting shaken up abit by simultaneous Throne attacks, but still do well enough until reinforcements break in. Does anyone think the thrones might try to contact Setsuna before he reaches them? I'm not sure but I could see the pre-op sequence have them going "duh why is da exia shootin at uz?" and deciding how to handle the situation, but Exia is already there and Michael charges out front to get Setsuna back for pushing Neena (cuz he's an idiot bro-con who has irish blood in 'em)

The lawl factor would come in w/ Setsuna auto-PAWNing Michael, leaving the other thrones dumbfounded b4 the OP begins.(ok not true PAWN but momentarily dispatches him or flicks him away)

LightningZERO 2008-02-15 22:07

I want some nice fight and great performance from Setsuna! Can't wait!!! :D

Astrana 2008-02-15 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1401802)
I want some nice fight and great performance from Setsuna! Can't wait!!! :D

I have a feeling that the fight won't last very long...

germanturkey 2008-02-15 22:53

it seems from the preview that Michael comes out to fight him while the other 2 watch on.

KiNA 2008-02-16 00:22

I want to see who save Setsuna's ass :x

EXEs 2008-02-16 00:35

I wanna see Setsuna get owned. He's up against three Thrones, he's not going to win, unless a miracle of God/Gundam happens.

Crusader 2008-02-16 00:42

I'm rooting for Setsuna! I hope he deals out some damage to those dirty Trinity punks. I don't care if he has to steal a page out of Kira's book and spam them with beams. I want them to at least suffer some more, but I think Graham stole the fire from Setsuna on this one, and will not do so well.

Meehlimo 2008-02-16 01:04

yea since their recent actions i really dislike the thornes i went from loving neena to wanting her to die a very horrible death :D

sniperz 2008-02-16 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meehlimo (Post 1402073)
yea since their recent actions i really dislike the thornes i went from loving neena to wanting her to die a very horrible death :D

gangbang her to death personally FTW!!!

:D i mean the gundam thrones drei (predator smashed!)

Demongod86 2008-02-16 01:39

If the relative realism we've seen is any indication, Setsuna = in for it. Not even Kira in Freedom could take on 3 coordinated druggies, and from the looks of it, Setsuna can't even pose a threat to one Michael Trinity, and realistically so. This isn't GSD. Emotion does not power up your Gundam here. In the G00 universe, the gundams are soulless machines. They are not the Wing Zero that talks to you through the ZERO system. They are not the Gundam Freedom/SF/Justice/IJ that are imbued with the powers of a goddess, further amplified to WTF levels by SEED mode.

The only miracles to be expected are out of Graham and Ali, both of whom can push their units to the point that the only thing that evens the fight between the G-pilots and Graham/Ali is the hardware gap.

That said, if you were to give Graham a gundam, I am willing to believe he would take down the Thrones 1v3 or the original team 1v4 bar full-out Hallelujah (which wouldn't happen due to lack of Soma)

Now all we need is for Graham to obtain a gundam--preferably something along the lines of Zero/S. Freedom and watch the ownage.

FLCL 2008-02-16 02:04

i just want something gar, theyre getting better at htis.....them gundam producers

ipernorris 2008-02-16 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demongod86 (Post 1402126)
Now all we need is for Graham to obtain a gundam--preferably something along the lines of Zero/S. Freedom and watch the ownage.

And throw the entire show in the waste bin. :rolleyes:

Demongod86 2008-02-16 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipernorris (Post 1402181)
And throw the entire show in the waste bin. :rolleyes:

Nonsense. The US has always been the realistic symbol of the most advanced weaponry. Once they figure out the gundams' secrets thanks to Sumeragi (inevitably I think), Graham in a jet-fighter Gundam = thank you very much.