AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108944)

RegalStar 2013-01-17 22:43

Well, at least I'm not so confused any more.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2013-01-18 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ars89 (Post 4516896)
after 2 eps i still have no idea what is going on

Things you need to realise by the end of ep 2:
Spoiler for ep 2 details.:

00Coyote 2013-01-18 00:20

Episode 2:

Ahh, and here is the usual Shaft, we all know and love.

It was too much to expect for them to keep the same level of effort from episode 1. Shaft being Shaft aside, we get and explanation for the craziness of the first episode, along with some other hints as to what is going on. And firm confirmation that Sasami is a crazed computer-nut, so the episode wasn't a complete wash.

RRW 2013-01-18 00:26

so the sibling have Amaterasu power.

or is it?

also when the OP song out?

Scarletknive 2013-01-18 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4517078)
so the sibling have Amaterasu power.

or is it?

also when the OP song out?

23rd or 24th of this month IIRC.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-18 00:37

Lol, only three years into an MMO :p ?

Xion Valkyrie 2013-01-18 00:46

Sasami's bed looks ridiculously comfortable. I think that's the most comfortable bed I've ever seen in anime.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-18 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4517099)
Sasami's bed looks ridiculously comfortable. I think that's the most comfortable bed I've ever seen in anime.

You know, I saw that blanket once before, or at least the same type...

They cost several million yen.

...But feels insanely comfortable.

andyjay729 2013-01-18 00:59

So...there were some slight Madoka references last week; did they "do" Sword Art Online this week?

DorkingtonPugsly 2013-01-18 01:50

Haha the ed's too funny. I'd like to hear the actual song though, it sounds really nice just from the instrumentals alone. And the ending to the episode was nice too. Polar opposite of last week. Thought it was sweet.
(And yeah the bed... one day I'll sleep on something like that)

omimon 2013-01-18 02:39

The three sisters are a LAN party host's worst nightmare.

I cringed when I saw the chips on the keyboard.

NoemiChan 2013-01-18 03:20

This is far more confusing that BAKE, NISE and NEKO.... I still don't know what it is....

sirn 2013-01-18 03:55

Spoiler for complaints about episode 2, don't read if you like the episode:

serenade_beta 2013-01-18 04:43

Spoiler for ep2:

-Sho- 2013-01-18 05:37

Plot is still meh.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2013-01-18 08:15

I got thinking about the ep 2 ending...

The human victims didn't matter at all, did it? This is about the affair of gods, and mortals are pawns.
Spoiler for ep 2 analysis:

Dark Faith 2013-01-18 09:11

I guess the first episode set the bar too high. This one simply couldn't live to my expectations.
The animation seemed off somehow. The "manga faces" didn't seem to fit and the plot wasn't all that special.

Also... there's a special place in hell for people who get their keyboards dirty with chips...or worse.. a parfait.
Ehh... gonna give this one another episode or two before I decide if I watch it 'till the end or not.

Midonin 2013-01-18 10:55

Sasasami-san@Ganbaranai 02 - Sasami Art Online

Hopefully that report in the beginning should clear up some of the confusion. The show is reveling in Shaft's weird visuals, but even in the first episode, there's always been a point behind them. So we know both Sasami and her brother can cause these fluctuations in the world... but Sasami turning herself into Akihiko Kayaba is both smaller and larger scale than the chocolate world from last week. The moments in game before that were pretty entertaining, with Sasami's gradual freakouts over computer etiquette (and Miyu Matsuki aka Yoshinoya welcoming players to the game.) The show's achieving a good balance between thought provoking weirdness, comedy and regular weirdness, and it's very atmospheric. The lighting in Sasami's room while everyone was online was a little glum, so it worked.

redgrnbluylw 2013-01-18 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirn (Post 4517300)
Spoiler for complaints about episode 2, don't read if you like the episode:

Wow. Wasn't expecting to hear that from somebody who comes across as such a big Shaft fan. I do understand what you're saying though; you at least did not find this episode particularly compelling, and I would have to say I agree. I personally didn't have a problem with the comedic content nor the manga faces ( I kind of liked the hidden references in them!), but yes, the episode did sidetrack a little bit and I'm still not sure where the story will go from this point on.

My biggest problem lies with the Yagami sisters; I didn't particularly like any of them, and I sympathized with Sasami when they totally raided her computer room. I do like Sasami's pissy attitude, but yeah, she could lighten up a bit ( and, oh yeah, SING THE ENDING SONG FOR ONCE). I'm sure we will see more significant character development as the series continues, however. It is too soon for me to make any long-term judgments.

Kanon 2013-01-18 12:24

This episode was nowhere near as good as the first one, but I found it highly enjoyable nonetheless. They already explained to the audience everything there is to know about the premise through Sasami's report (so that's why she stalks her brother... among other reasons). I thought they would drag the mystery out for a bit longer.

That there are deities involved that are capable of altering the entire world opens up a lot of possibilities. I'm expecting all kinds of craziness in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4517099)

Her computer chair looks very comfy too.