AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Horizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - S2 - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114611)

monir 2012-09-07 23:43

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - S2 - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Horizon S2, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

hayate-sama 2012-09-08 14:36

This ep is more awesome than the previous ep ^_^

Spoiler for battles:

MisaoFan 2012-09-08 15:51

Spoiler for Episode 10:

Pen3 2012-09-08 18:54

Yahh Musashi-sama back in the bridge. And good luck Tenzo XD

monir 2012-09-08 19:04

Just watched the RAW for this one after catching up to this show. This episode was very good even though it mostly concentrated on the fighting. That's probably why the dialogues were pretty easy to follow for the most part. I'll still watch it again with the sub to understand how those cute little black things worked it out with Masazumi's super cute avatar to get Masazumi out of his conundrum. That guy Masazumi fought for the second time is hilarious. Kimi is as awesome as ever. Some screens:

http://s7.postimage.org/u9likqaqv/Ze...on_II_10_M.jpg

Looks like it will be Danzo's turn to be awesome, but he is up against someone who appears to be even more awesome. Looking forward to it.

Xellos-_^ 2012-09-08 20:31

1. Kimi is awesome - really can't say that enough
2. money makes the world go round
3. Neshimbara scores
4. jealous Horizon is also good.

Silvance 2012-09-08 22:51

Great episode and all, but one thing really stood out for me. Her.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Kimi's entrance was so cool. Then the sudden change of angle made the scene erotic. It felt like I was looking at Naruze's delicious ass. As for Nate, she is such a loyal knight.

"I should report to my king. Thanks to you, I won" *kisses her nails*

Toori... I love his pull and push antics. "Hey! Face the reality! It's hopeless, Adele! This is the end for Musashi!"
The look on Adele's face was just priceless (Made me want to give her a gentle hug to comfort her~). It only made her more fearful and conscious about the situation, but hey, the guy knows how to follow up with the mood at least. :heh:

AAAAAAAAAAnd Still no Futayo. ;_;

Last but not least, that has to be the cutest OS in the universe. lol.

FlavoryFantasy 2012-09-09 00:12

Wow, that bgm after the op. :love:
Another fantastic ep!

I was wondering who Naruze was going to fight, but she gets Kimi to personally help her? (she came out of nowhere too!) Damn, poor Cecil & Dudly. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayate-sama (Post 4341975)
This ep is more awesome than the previous ep ^_^

Spoiler for battles:

I never would have thought that cute little ant eater would have that sort of ability. That's pretty cool. And Asama...lol my view of her being a Miko keeps changing.
--- The brown algae, it was nice to see them play a helping hand in saving Masazumi there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvance (Post 4342728)
Last but not least, that has to be the cutest OS in the universe. lol.

I still don't believe what happened there. I thought Nate just turned her off, but then...
Spoiler for help me:

Good job to Nate there!!
Neshinbara vs Shakespeare...didn't expect their battle to go like that honestly, but way to go Neshinbara! Getting a DSA and a girl. :D

As for the fleet battle, nice ploy there by Felipe, too bad he doesn't know how badass Musashi-sama is.
Lol I do wonder how much money Shirojiro is making though.

Tenzou vs Walter, can't wait~!

Can't wait to rewatch this with subs though! The wait shall be painful...

Chaos2Frozen 2012-09-09 00:37

Kimi's Ohoho~, Nate's deredere, and Asama's 'Happy Death!' shows why Toori has the best girls :D

Toori himself tried to assault Adele in naked desperation but was stopped by Horizon!
(^That didn't really happen, but that's how it played out in my head:p)

Can't wait to watch Neshinbara vs Shakesphere 'properly', they sure aren't skimming on the particle effects :eyespin: And what's with Neshinbara's sudden 'smooth criminal' act putting the moves on a girl when she's all vulnerable- Is he trying to be a protagonist :frustrated:!?!

Marcus H. 2012-09-09 01:22

Never thought that "absolute contentment" can be used as a defensive tool.
But then, it's Kimi we're talking about.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-09-09 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 4342946)
Never thought that "absolute contentment" can be used as a defensive tool.
But then, it's Kimi we're talking about.

Aside from Adele and Naosama's mecha, Kimi has the highest defense of all the characters- I'm guessing that's just one of it's function, she's pretty much unfazed by anything.

...Except for ghost stories.

monir 2012-09-09 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4342872)
And what's with Neshinbara's sudden 'smooth criminal' act putting the moves on a girl when she's all vulnerable- Is he trying to be a protagonist :frustrated:!?!

:heh::heh:

I think that trait is easily one of the better selling point of this series among few others. Because the story doesn't emphasize on a central protagonist (in this case, Toori) by putting on too much focus on him, it can highlight so many of these very interesting characters with all their individual story arcs. I love it!

Chaos2Frozen 2012-09-09 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 4342966)
:heh::heh:

I think that trait is easily one of the better selling point of this series among few others. Because the story doesn't emphasize on a central protagonist (in this case, Toori) by putting on too much focus on him, it can highlight so many of these very interesting characters with all their individual story arcs. I love it!

I was just joking with Neshinbara ;)

Indeed, more and more I find myself in favor of series that tell their story through multiple POVs... Those characters might not all be on the same side- heck, they might not all be involved in the same plot until much later.

Marcus H. 2012-09-09 01:41

Quote:

Aside from Adele and Naosama's mecha, Kimi has the highest defense of all the characters- I'm guessing that's just one of it's function, she's pretty much unfazed by anything.
From what I remember about how Juana's Akedia Katathlipse and Cecil's "Sharing" Ability,

• Juana's Mortal Sin Armament exploits a person's discontent over a particular part of her body — Kimi is immune because she regards her body as perfect, and even flaunts it for all the world to see as a shirabyoushi.
• Cecil's ability distributes her weight to everyone in a particular range — Kimi simply says "no thanks", again due to her absolute contentment, and renders herself immune to Cecil's ability.

Shiyumi 2012-09-09 02:46

Finally Macbeth had killed King Lear.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-09-09 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiyumi (Post 4343078)
Finally Macbeth had killed King Lear.

Yes, I read that as Neshinbara nailed Shakespeare :p

Nvis 2012-09-09 03:38

Sexy Elizabeth making her move next ep? :eek:

articuzwolf 2012-09-09 07:53

emotion-wise this episode is less impressive than last episode
but I won't mind too much since we got super cute chibi F Walsingham, cool Nate and adorable Shakespeare in this episode XD

LOL @ Christopher Hatton
gonna miss his death joke and him chasing Masazumi that's for sure
And when I thought all Musashi vs Trump battle was over except Walter vs Tenzou,
I realized that I completely forgot about Ulqi and his fight this episode XD

Btw, I just realized that there isn't a single El Azul in Tres Espana army
in fact there isn't any in this second season so far
wasn't it supposed to be Tres Espana GOW?
Kinda waste not to use it, especially in the aerial battle like this

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2012-09-09 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by articuzwolf (Post 4343519)
Btw, I just realized that there isn't a single El Azul in Tres Espana army
in fact there isn't any in this second season so far
wasn't it supposed to be Tres Espana GOW?
Kinda waste not to use it, especially in the aerial battle like this

The Spanish Fleet is suppose to be wiped out. That is probably why they didn't bring the giant robots; they rather keep them for other purposes. The entire point of using smaller vessels was so the main fleet can be spared destruction.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-09-09 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 4343533)
The Spanish Fleet is suppose to be wiped out. That is probably why they didn't bring the giant robots; they rather keep them for other purposes. The entire point of using smaller vessels was so the main fleet can be spared destruction.

Here's what I want to know; if the historically defeated army manages to beat the historically victorious army, what happens next? They self destruct?