AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Sankarea (TV) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106709)

Suzuku 2011-09-05 10:22

Sankarea (TV)

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/04783/next

That didn't take long.

moshika 2011-09-05 10:31

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5413/sankareas.jpg

karuroso 2011-09-05 10:49

Yeah it didn't take too long I'm surprised =D glad to see this series going to be animated

winhlp32 2011-09-05 10:49

Ecchi unfinished shonen manga adaptation.

So many dangerous words...

serenade_beta 2011-09-05 10:50

Following Umisho, huh... I enjoyed Umisho (anime more than manga, actually), so I hope this will be good too (not that I am reading this manga).

And Fushigi no Machi no Rena is................ (´・ω・`)

amasposu 2011-09-05 13:51

I'm not excited about this. There are only 20 chapters out. We can expect to see fillers and/or an open-ended ending. :<

Xacual 2011-09-05 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by posutan (Post 3756044)
I'm not excited about this. There are only 20 chapters out. We can expect to see fillers and/or an open-ended ending. :<

Well depending on when the anime actually is, we'll probably have another 6-9 chapters. It's a monthly series too so it's not too bad. TWGoK only used like 16 chapters for it's first season and that's a weekly series.

Velsy 2011-09-05 18:47

Is this the zombie one ?

The idea felt new to me, and I was sorta interested... but I found it hard reading.. only when I started thinking about her zombication and what she would be going throught now and the future :s It just makes me shudder. A Zombie without a regeneration ability can't end well <.<

If I got the wrong manga, then ignore this post

maplehurry 2011-09-05 18:59

inb4censorship

jzmagic 2011-09-05 19:06

Hopefully they will have a anime original ending, otherwise the main couple won't be together at the end since theres only 20 chapters out.

Nemuru 2011-09-05 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 3756305)
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia should have been the better choice, but well, with the main story still not over. It's not bad that more time has been given to finish the manga before it gets an adaptation.

lol, well you need to stop thinking in this manner. This series being animated has nothing to do with Tasogare Otome being animated or not. Both has a chance but someone took their resource to animate this series instead which also doesn't mean that Tasogare won't be animated.

Beside I'm quite excited about this news. The perfect response would be " I wish Tasogare was animated too" both are good series in my book.

Suzuku 2011-09-05 19:51

Seems like an AIC series.

frubam 2011-09-05 20:02

Not really impressed that this is getting an adaptation. I'm actually surprised I'm still reading the manga. Sure, the premise is interesting, and I liked how it started out, but the chars are just so bland and generic (=_= ). Plus, like posutan said, it'll likely be loaded with fillers, which may lean on the suck side given the char archetypes. I'll probably still watch it if the visuals are good enough.

zeniselv 2011-09-05 21:10

i really like this manga, and my only doubt its the same most have about how much original material is out there, but this actually migth end beign very good.

Mizuno 2011-09-05 21:53

Why is Tasogare mentioned here? But I agree, that would have made a great anime. Especially with its sort of episodic nature, it would work despite not having much of a resolution. :p

I think I'll check this out for the fanservice, but story wise I already lost interest in the manga.

KyriaL 2011-09-05 22:01

A fine manga it is, but will they make it into a decent anime adaptation? That remains to be seen. But perhaps there are still too little chapters to make a decent series?

frubam 2011-09-05 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3756416)
Why is Tasogare mentioned here?

Isn't it because she's part of the "Big Undead 3" or whatever?

Mizuno 2011-09-06 01:36

lol I know Fran and I love that manga, Sanka Rea didn't really click for me though. :(

And I know Yuuko is instant fav for many people and there are already the Senjo comparisons.

Genjo 2011-09-06 05:53

well read the manga a while back never got around picking up where i left off but i was VERY interested sankarea it has everything i wanted zombie girls plus more :heh: on top of that while reading Sankarea i was like " man this would been great anime show" now here we are a anime adaption i totally have keep my eyes on this juicy sankarea :p

Westlo 2011-09-06 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 3756323)
I've browsed a bit through 4chan's responses and they don't seem interested on Sankarea as an anime adaptation. They also share the same opinion about Tasogare Otome x Amnesia as a better series to have been given an adaptation because of "problems" Sankarea has story-wise. (Well, it's 4chan, but they also have decent opinions too.)

That's nice and all but honestly it means nothing period

Sankarea is a Kodansha property, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia otoh is a Square Enix property. What you're doing is the equivalent of someone complaining why the Miami Heat don't sell Kobe Byrant jerseys.