AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I Dont Care Funimation Or 4kids Will Mess It Up!!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=15299)

superyu7 2004-06-10 23:26

I Dont Care Funimation Or 4kids Will Mess It Up!!!

simple as this 4kids and Funimation are both bullshit and everyone who works for them and aggrees with them needs to burn in hell for being bastard whores and ruining good anime stupid ass mofos i dont care WTF they think i stand by what i say and god help me if they get Naruto....

ff7799 2004-06-10 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by superyu7
simple as this 4kids and Funimation are both bullshit and everyone who works for them and aggrees with them needs to burn in hell for being bastard whores and ruining good anime stupid ass mofos i dont care WTF they think i stand by what i say and god help me if they get Naruto....

If they get naruto, I will file a class action lawsuit against them for ruining one of the greatest anime series in history.

Ral 2004-06-10 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by superyu7

I agree with 4kids being a bad company but what does Funi have to do with anything? Funi can make a good dub. They release uncut versions of their shows, their the reason 4kids will bring out uncut versions of their shows. I don't see why people always hate Funi now? Some people have to realize that they have dubbed other shows other than DBZ.

zarkand 2004-06-11 00:05

Quote:

I agree with 4kids being a bad company but what does Funi have to do with anything? Funi can make a good dub. They release uncut versions of their shows, their the reason 4kids will bring out uncut versions of their shows. I don't see why people always hate Funi now? Some people have to realize that they have dubbed other shows other than DBZ.
I have been wondering about the Funimation hate ever since FMA was licensed by them. If I remember correctly DBZ was one of their first dubs and there actors were trying to mimic the previous actors that Saban had. In my opinion later seasons and some of there other dubs turned out pretty good. I also see Funimation trying to become a difference company then they once were. Blue Gender and the rumors of other shows seem to point to that they are changing.

|)arK_Nin 2004-06-11 01:50

In case you didn't see... theres a thread already up . I don't really see the point of this one except you being pissed off... which everyone was/is. And you dont have to worry because "they" <-- cant mention name, are still doing the series and ep. 98 should be here soon.

The reality is 4kids got it and besides complain/write to them theres not much anyone can do.

Tommy 2004-06-11 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
In case you didn't see... theres a thread already up . I don't really see the point of this one except you being pissed off... which everyone was/is. And you dont have to worry because "they" <-- cant mention name, are still doing the series and ep. 98 should be here soon.

The reality is 4kids got it and besides complain/write to them theres not much anyone can do.

Of course how you will get it is a whole other issue since some of the liscensed anime sites are going down.

microlith 2004-06-11 02:33

He could buy the R2s?

My friend was doing that for Shaman King when he saw a bit of the 4Kids release. Though with word of Funi convincing 4kids to permit uncut/subbed releases of shaman king and yu-gi-oh, that may not be necessary.

Prince of Chronics 2004-06-11 02:58

there's gonna be a lot of eps though for One Piece so getting the all the dvds might be costly... but then again... I'll prolly get the One Piece and Shaman King uncut subtitled dvds when they come out.... since those shows are highly entertaining...