AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Reborn! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=37720)

Super Ska Master 2006-10-21 23:36

Reborn! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)

I recently picked this up. It seems interesting.

A baby hitman named Reborn, who is the Vongola family's #1 hitman of the mafia ventures to Japan where he meets a boy named Tsuna who has no determination in life. Reborn becomes Tsuna's "tutor", while he attempts to train him to be the next boss of the Vongola family. Reborn also posesses a special bullet call the 'Dying Will' bullet, that is a specialty of the Vongola family. This bullet will revive you from death if you have any regrets when dying. When the bullet revives you, it gives you the determination to do what needs to be done.

I had a problem with volume one though. Mine was printed upside down. Did anyone else have this problem?

deaconfry 2006-11-04 17:54

I never had that problem with mine and this manga is great

chison 2006-11-06 19:34

after saw the anime ep.i'm positive to weird girl" haru"(and i felt the anime aren't so powerful so i decided to dig the manga up...now on vol11......and a bit vol12)

ps: a better search term is(hitman reborn)

BiteAdust 2006-11-08 00:06

Yep...the drawer's idea is so cool.

Seem like I wanna join a mafia family for now!!!

Nightengale 2006-11-09 19:35

XANXUS is officially a jerk.

Spoiler for Latest RAW:

Fury 2006-11-09 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 735110)
XANXUS is officially a jerk.

Spoiler for Latest RAW:

yeah it was awesome and tsuna looked cool too no reason why he shouldnt win all the girls' heart now

chison 2006-11-17 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiteAdust (Post 733093)
Yep...the drawer's idea is so cool.

Seem like I wanna join a mafia family for now!!!

you have to be a superhuman to make it interesting thoug...
標的122...touching scene.

BushidoG 2006-11-29 13:57

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Hey people,

so I was watching the first few episodes of this series and want to read the manga now. I can't read japanese unfortunately. Does anyone know where to download translated versions of the manga? Post back or send me a message. Thanks a lot in advance!

Fury 2006-12-01 07:03

124 was ver cool seems they are all gathering for the battle against Xanus, sucks seeing everyone beat up like that though

Dernhelm 2006-12-01 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushidoG (Post 753542)
Hey people,

so I was watching the first few episodes of this series and want to read the manga now. I can't read japanese unfortunately. Does anyone know where to download translated versions of the manga? Post back or send me a message. Thanks a lot in advance!

KEFI.org......

nightman 2006-12-05 17:23

www.kefi.org

THis web site has translated volumes and raws. the raws are located in the forum. ^-^

chison 2006-12-24 11:26

this book...i should say....poplar with female BL 同人
and (haru X 守護者)
家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN 
THE newest list? of jumps reborn

標的121 ゴーラ・モスカ
標的122 xanxusの企み
標的123 ッナの決意
標的124 招集 
標的125 大空戦
標的126 沢田鋼吉 VS XANXUS
標的127 守護者復活

Dernhelm 2007-03-15 00:40

o shit. o shit shit shit.

two KEY characters (emphasis on KEY) are dead. one big black coffin.
one character from the old (ONE chapter!) comes back and becomes dangerous.
one cannon to blame.

crazy... craaaaaazy stuff.

Nightengale 2007-04-14 08:15

Wait. Wait. Wait.

I'm a little lost on the manga right now following the Vongola Rings, but...

Spoiler:

But that's all I got from incomplete raws. Can anyone give me the entire gist of what transpired with the whole "future" arc?

Dernhelm 2007-04-14 16:02

lol.... too many to mention |D

biseinan LMAO, and you forgot Gokudera XD
he's one fine fine man when you first see him.

Spoiler:

Jordus 2007-04-15 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Ska Master (Post 714738)
I recently picked this up. It seems interesting.

A baby hitman named Reborn, who is the Vongola family's #1 hitman of the mafia ventures to Japan where he meets a boy named Tsuna who has no determination in life. Reborn becomes Tsuna's "tutor", while he attempts to train him to be the next boss of the Vongola family. Reborn also posesses a special bullet call the 'Dying Will' bullet, that is a specialty of the Vongola family. This bullet will revive you from death if you have any regrets when dying. When the bullet revives you, it gives you the determination to do what needs to be done.

I had a problem with volume one though. Mine was printed upside down. Did anyone else have this problem?

You sure its not just in the original right to left format? Thats the only thing I can think of. My volume is fine.

Nightengale 2007-04-21 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dernhelm (Post 903206)
lol.... too many to mention |D

biseinan LMAO, and you forgot Gokudera XD
he's one fine fine man when you first see him.

Actually...I don't have the chapter where alter!Goku appeared. No, not the chibi one.:P

Care to post a pic? I kind of knew how they switched, but I want to see a full pic of him.

Spoiler for latest chapter:

Dernhelm 2007-04-21 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 913352)
Actually...I don't have the chapter where alter!Goku appeared. No, not the chibi one.:P

Care to post a pic? I kind of knew how they switched, but I want to see a full pic of him.

suuuuuuuuuuuurrrre~ ;)

chison 2007-04-25 14:10

latest chapter 142 in japanese raw
Spoiler:

Nightengale 2007-05-26 10:16

Latest chapter...HAWT DAMN!

I demand this arc be ended as quickly as possible, change the goddamn future, and give us a timeskip ASAP.

Spoiler: