AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   School Days (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   School Days - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54142)

Skyfall 2007-09-04 05:53

School Days - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for School Days, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Warning: It will be tempting to discuss the surprising endings for this game. Let's save such things for discussion in the thread for the game. Let's just say that some of the endings can be nasty and not say another word!

Due to the heavy nature of possible game spoilers we have decided to disallow any further posting of game spoilers in this thread, even under spoiler tags. Read the following rule for clarification:

Any spoiler/hints/discussion, even under the spoiler tags, from the game/manga that leads to the revealtion of any future events to the anime will be deleted from here on. Furthermore, the poster will also earn a ban to empasize the point that no spoiler will be tolerated in this thread.

Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ZenithTheOne 2007-09-04 08:44

One ep closer to the epic ending. Let's hope it'll be a good one.

Sinestra 2007-09-04 09:17

Well guess ill start with my predictions as always.

1.Katsura is the first to see the tape of Otome and Makoto getting their nookie on.

2.Makoto continues to whore around with Sekai and everyone now assumes they are a couple.

3. Katsura is even more depressed after the events with Taisuke and she is not sure what she should do. My guess is she will try to talk with Makoto about it only to be blown off.

4. Taisuke will let it slip that he had sex with Katsura (possibley near the end of the episode)

5. This is a long shot but i have a gut feeling (Makoto has some type of realization during this episode, it may be a small one but something with happen in that pea sized brain of his)

6. Taisuke being the simplton he is will go about his normal life like everything is great and tries to approach Katsura again and possibly asking her to be his girlfriend while reinforcing that Makoto has abandoned her.

7. Katsura actually blames her self for what happend with Taisuke and conviences her self that Makoto strayed because of her weakness and she starts thinking of ways to get him back. Maybe setting up for them to have sex in episode 11.

Well those are my predictions let the agony continue.

Inari 2007-09-04 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 1130506)
Well guess ill start with my predictions as always.

1.Katsura is the first to see the tape of Otome and Makoto getting their nookie on.

2.Makoto continues to whore around with Sekai and everyone now assumes they are a couple.

3. Katsura is even more depressed after the events with Taisuke and she is not sure what she should do. My guess is she will try to talk with Makoto about it only to be blown off.

4. Taisuke will let it slip that he had sex with Katsura (possibley near the end of the episode)

5. This is a long shot but i have a gut feeling (Makoto has some type of realization during this episode, it may be a small one but something with happen in that pea sized brain of his)

6. Taisuke being the simplton he is will go about his normal life like everything is great and tries to approach Katsura again and possibly asking her to be his girlfriend while reinforcing that Makoto has abandoned her.

7. Katsura actually blames her self for what happend with Taisuke and conviences her self that Makoto strayed because of her weakness and she starts thinking of ways to get him back. Maybe setting up for them to have sex in episode 11.

Well those are my predictions let the agony continue.

Yes this is the way which fits the plot. But I'm not sure Katsura would try to bring Makoto back to her, maybe she would just try to understand but the reality could be too hard to stand on and she would be too weak in her mind to try something to regain Makoto's love (well, if we can speak about love then....). Maybe it's the beginning of the bad ending......

Omniscient 2007-09-04 14:49

Episode 10 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

Xellos-_^ 2007-09-04 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omniscient (Post 1130916)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aww, from the screencaps, Taisuke's still alive.

One can always hope...

In any case, looks like it was quite an eventful episode. And at least I liked Setsuna...wow, considering she's closer to Sekai than Sekai was to Kotonoha, maybe she's an even worse backstabber than her.

Chewy 2007-09-04 15:08

Spoiler for ep 10 spoilers:

Xellos-_^ 2007-09-04 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1130944)
Spoiler:

Koto needs to go for it. She tried and sentence as a Juvenville in Japan. SHe wouldn't even serve any jail time.

UPR 2007-09-04 15:22

Spoiler for ep10:

Blue_Mercy 2007-09-04 15:24

Wow, Setsuna was the last character I had any respect for in this show, and now they have blown that up as well. All that's left is for Koto to go on a killing spree, I can only hope.

Xellos-_^ 2007-09-04 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy (Post 1130964)
Wow, Setsuna was the last character I had any respect for in this show, and now they have blown that up as well. All that's left is for Koto to go on a killing spree, I can only hope.

While i am hoping for a happy ending for Koto (well written one) I am pretty sure we won't get that.

Now I am hoping for a one of hell of a chase scene in the school while koto go crazy with that knief. Lock the front door and let the fun begin.

Yeah, this needs a tragic ending now.

Sinestra 2007-09-04 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omniscient (Post 1130916)

Spoiler:

HOLY CRAP this is not a high school its so deranged govornment project to see how much a normal person can take before they snap. Im just going to blow up the school and kill everyone but Koto to ease my own pain. This anime is not going to end well. For anyone who still has hope do your self a favor and just abandon it now it will save you therapist bill in the future

I say, less knives and more grenades or machine guns. She needs to aim at more than one or two people...:heh:

ipernorris 2007-09-04 15:35

My ideal ending: Kotonoha goes to school with a knife and kills Makoto, Sekai, the rapeman, the other slut and Setsuna.

Shiroth 2007-09-04 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipernorris (Post 1130976)
My ideal ending: Kotonoha goes to school with a knife and kills Makoto, Sekai, the rapeman, the other slut and Setsuna.

Well the anime has been setting up Kotonoha to completely break at anytime, i don't think we'll get the ending you want.

Kristen 2007-09-04 15:37

Spoiler:

Sinestra 2007-09-04 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvatarST (Post 1130975)
I say, less knives and more grenades or machine guns. She needs to aim at more than one or two people...:heh:

Agreed!!!!!!!!!! At this point she doesnt need to think small. Screw the knives screw the needles. Go out with a bang a shotgun and M-16 and couple claymore mines to catch the ones fleeing from school should do the trick

She needs a flamethrower for Taisuke, a gun for the others. Though I'd let Sekai and Setsuna get away with it...maybe...:heh:

I can't say I feel any sympathy for any of them at the moment, though I dislike some characters more than others. I'm really disappointed in Setsuna, I thought she was smart. I was getting a little tired of Koto because even if I pitied her, I found her to be very silly, clingy and in denial, but I did think highly of Setsuna. I still feel sorry for the way things have gone for her though, I can't really hate someone for being weak and silly. Ah well...

That said, it's still an interesting story, nevertheless...