AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   So what's everyone's opinion on the new opening/ending themes? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43129)

kishinfoulux 2007-02-15 14:38

So what's everyone's opinion on the new opening/ending themes?

i only checked out the opening, since im not big on ending themes anyways. it was definately different from what i expected. than again i didnt really know what to expect. the actual intro was somewhat plain. i felt like the people at champloo took over and did the intro. but by the time the video opening was done i found that it was already somewhat stuck in my head. anyways your thoughts?

monir 2007-02-15 19:08

Both of these songs are J-Pop, but I could tolerate the ED song more than the OP. On the other hand, I'm sure I'll get used to both of these songs, and may even come to like them. The visual was quite nice in the opening song, though I think "Yura Yura" had the best visualization in any Naruto OP sequence thus far.

SyaoranPT 2007-02-16 09:11

I would like more if they weren't j-pop but ok I guess I already like them by now (after seeing the first episode more times) but the first impression was not that good :\

cheese no koma 2007-02-16 10:59

i was hoping for a more carefree and cheery type of OP, cuz obviously a lot of people will get hyper excited. So it might be a good idea to have a an OP with a light hearted feel to it to calm people down, instead of the usual soft rock and rap. Something similar to yura yura but with a slower beat.

kikko_s 2007-02-16 11:40

The songs for OP and ED are ... ehh... not so good. Maybe they're going a different direction as far as music. Even the BGM had none of the overdrive guitar stuff like the old Naruto main theme or what not. I dunno if this'll be a trend in Shippuuden. I think the music overall makes the series seem a little more serious than before.

Areguzanda 2007-02-16 12:06

I loved the ED!
together with the pictures and stuff it just fits I think. hehe
the OP was not bad either. I liked it.
:)

Sazelyt 2007-02-16 13:11

I enjoyed the opening more than the ending (I guess I felt the same for Kiba, but in that case, it was ending, which I enjoyed more). It has a nice and different feeling to it, especially its rhythm is capturing - similar to Def Leppard's arousing song - (I don't know if I am the only one here to consider such similarity, but the song somehow reminds me a downtempo "need for speed" theme).

BlackDove 2007-02-16 13:34

ED was better than OP.

OP will grow on people though as the next 25 episodes come in.

Luminion Lancer 2007-02-16 14:12

Spoiler:

Edited by moderator: Please don't give away any spoilers in this thread such as names without using clearly marked spoiler tags as requested in the BAN Rule!

AkatsukisApprentice 2007-02-16 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackDove (Post 834925)
ED was better than OP.

OP will grow on people though as the next 25 episodes come in.

I agree. I liked both the ED and OP but the ED was better than the OP IMO.

I think I will learn to like the OP - seems pretty "funky" as gamakichi(sp?) would say :heh:

BlackDove 2007-02-16 15:03

It will start synching in with people once the actions of the anime start co-inciding with the beat.

They're not stupid on setting the tone of the anime like that.

Shipuuden is action packed from the get go, and it's not action just for the hell of it. It's real character building stuff.

Spoiler:

It's really; 3, 2, 1 - make some noise.

This will however, after the 25th (or so), probably change to something slower I'd assume.

kishinfoulux 2007-02-16 15:04

i wish i could change my vote to "i love it". damn that song is stuck in my head. the ending...meh. im not big on endings really anyways so it doesnt matter.

Zu Ra 2007-02-17 00:00

I simply loved the Op of Shipuden Naruto has been incoperated into op very nicely :D Its my 2nd fave op after Seishun Kyosokyoku

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3...ointro3hp0.gif

KiNA 2007-02-17 00:05

Totally in love with the OP.. not so with the ED tho :D

Ori 2007-02-17 00:17

The ending is so incredibly cute. I love the chibis.

capture 2007-02-17 01:02

I liked the op also the ed

but op is better than the ed IMO....:)

a hobbit 2007-02-17 01:36

earlier today when i saw the episode i was iffy. now 12 hours later im absolutely hooked and have been listnening to both the OP and ED over and over ^^

Zu Ra 2007-02-17 02:04

Yeah I am listening to the op to continously today . The 3,2,1 Visual was simply mind blowing (9.15 - 9.18 m:s )

ragweed 2007-02-17 02:31

The ending was pretty cliche and/or boring until the chibis showed up, then it was teh awsome.

But the opening was kickass, I have it on loop

Pakxenon 2007-02-17 02:32

OP didn't sink in, BUT OH GAWD THE ED WITH THE CHIBI WAS AWESOME.