AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 36 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=58788)

Pellissier 2007-12-01 11:11

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 36 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 36.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

stevency 2007-12-02 07:51

Spoiler:

frustra 2007-12-02 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevency (Post 1280201)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

stevency 2007-12-02 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by frustra (Post 1280206)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The cosplay section in HnK is braincell killing due to some good laugh very much needed from daily work pressure. GJ.

Phoenix14 2007-12-02 10:36

How do they make this so constantly hilarious?

xxxplizit 2007-12-02 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevency (Post 1280243)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

GoldAlchemist 2007-12-03 00:42

kid's hotaru 2007-12-04 06:47

EVA is everywhere ..... I can only find this in the eps.

cnnydz 2007-12-05 20:07

Spoiler for 36:

Midonin 2007-12-23 14:20

Now we're getting somewhere. Subs for 36 are out, so we can all enjoy Klaus' antics.
----
Ironing the newspaper...that's just silly. But if it's what Klaus can do, then he should go for it. Overall, more of the usual from this show, but that's not a bad thing at all. Tama's planning was easily the best part of the episode - he stole the show.

Haya...Hermione. WOW. Sure, Hayate's crossdressed before, but he's inching way too close to trap territory with that costume of his. The smoke machine and massaging Klaus and...not quite sure what to think about it.

The image of Saki at the end was cute, and I love the title of next week's episode. "I want to return to being a normal girl, but please buy my character song." That's too perfect.

Claymore_Obsessed 2007-12-23 15:30

average episode, but the reference to
Spoiler for spoiler:

Snuffle 2007-12-23 17:17

Spoiler for just incase, even tho subs are out.:

Eviltape 2007-12-23 19:12

Not as funny as the last one, but Hayate's seiyuu actually reverted to her usual voice. That made me laugh.

Anyway, Eclipse and Static Subs are speeding along with HnG. Good luck on catching up and sacrificing your free time, if that is your objective. :)

Bonta Kun 2007-12-23 22:45

3 reasons this ep owns

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3...7488ls2.th.png
just couldn't stop LOL at this for some odd reason

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3...7732sx3.th.png
best tea u can get ever:D

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8...8227at5.th.png
oh dear lord, is it wrong to think that his "feminine sex appeal" is so much more than that of a real female?!:eyespin:
I think this is what Hayate should be refered to as from now on, his female alter ego "Ayasaki Hermione":heh:

theres a few more but these just stood out more for me

anselfir 2007-12-23 22:47

I found the master-servant thing distasteful.

dodgethis_sg 2007-12-24 00:01

I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away. I musn't run away.

grey_moon 2007-12-24 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by anselfir (Post 1311185)
I found the master-servant thing distasteful.

In what way?

But onto the show...

Tama is god! He is so funny, I was trying to work out why he wanted to go to Brazil :p Most of the characters are pretty transparent in HnG, but Tama is in a category to himself!

He should have brain washed Nagi into wanting to bring over the female tiger as if she got it into her head it would happen :heh:

If Maria has a thing for Hermione and they get it on would that be counted as yuri?

fuzzles 2007-12-24 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_moon (Post 1311352)

If Maria has a thing for Hermione and they get it on would that be counted as yuri?

hellz yeah it would both voice actors are female anyway i'll just consider it natural

this ep makes me wanna see more of little nagi she's too cute

is it just me or does the hayate character seem more natural looking as a female, seriously everytime i see that character in regular boys street clothes it just looks like a crossdressing girl to me

Deathkillz 2007-12-24 06:04

Ah! my Hermione :heh:

Strangly I really like this ep and cosider it 2 good ones in a row. I never cared much for klaus but he was well developed here. I found it quite moving when he nearly left in the end and had that flashback - Makes me think about how I would feel to be rejected when
i'm old and gray. Great memories hes had with Nagi and obviously doesn't want to lose that.

Dam you tama...>.>

Sinestra 2007-12-24 09:43

Tama is such a bastard there are no damn tigers in South America and he put Klaus through all that shit oh well at least it was funny and once again Maria manages to get Hayate to cross dress as um..............Belladandy WTF :heh: