AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Madoka Magica (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Madoka Magica - Music Videos (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100963)

CrowKenobi 2011-01-16 22:31

Madoka Magica - Music Videos
 
This thread is for discussion of Anime Music Videos or MADs involving clips or characters from the anime series Madoka Magica (this includes parodies as well). If you have any links to or comments about such AMVs, please feel free to post them here! (Please review the thread in case your video hasn't been posted already!)

If it helps, you can use the YouTube bbcode.
[youtube]value[/youtube] (the "value" is taken from the "v=" bit of YouTube URLs)
In addition, if you are going to post a video that contains spoilerish parts, then please use properly marked spoiler tags. To add them:

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!


Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers.

Hooves 2011-01-17 18:55

Sad there are no music videos for this yet. But with the action getting up I think it will eventually get there.

Miyuki-ism 2011-01-17 19:03

I don't think anyone can make any really good videos until near the end of the airing.

Hooves 2011-01-17 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism (Post 3443086)
I don't think anyone can make any really good videos until near the end of the airing.

That's why it would be surprising for me to see a music video atleast near the middle of airing this series.

Mef 2011-01-19 02:38

I made a Madoka MAD in the style of the Neon Genesis Evangelion opening. Please watch in HD. :)



Updated to newer version, fixed issues talked about in the posts below.

Hooves 2011-01-19 21:05

I give the music video a 8/10.

There was a scene sequence during the middle where you were trying to match the beat but was out-of-time by a little bit before changing into the roll of scenes. There was also the scene where Madoka was running that dint really catch the feel of the music in my perspective. But I must say the timing on the majority of the video especially towards the ending was brilliant. An awesome use of the Neon Genesis opening, it somehow has a good feel towards the anime by the use of your video. There was also the fact that you din't use alot of special effects to try to spice this video up but still was entertaining to say atleast that I admire. The pacing between scenes and matching the beat of the music was good till the situation I explained earlier in this post. But great job :)

Mef 2011-01-19 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3446550)
There was the scene sequence trying to match the beat but was out-of-time by a little bit before changing into the roll of scenes.

Do you mean the one at :58? Because everything from 1:00 to 1:25 is matched exactly as I want it to.
The one at :58 starts a bit too late and only catches up with the beat in the fourth picture...:heh:

The mistakes annoying me the most are actually
a) that you can see Madoka's hair when the door opens at :52. :eyebrow:
b) starting at 1:25 till the end the timing doesn't feel right.
c) should have probably used some screens from ep2 instead of using the same set of pictures twice

I could correct all that (and a few additional minor things), but the video is already a second version ( I deleted the earlier one) and the 'problem's are pretty minor anyway.

Quote:

But great job :)
Thank you. :)

Hooves 2011-01-19 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mef (Post 3446579)
Do you mean the one at :58? Because everything from 1:00 to 1:25 is matched exactly as I want it to.
The one at :58 starts a bit too late and only catches up with the beat in the fourth picture...:heh:

Yes that is the one I was trying to refer to :heh: maybe I should go by time limit to say things accurately :p

Quote:

The mistakes annoying me the most are actually
a) that you can see Madoka's hair when the door opens at :52. :eyebrow:
I saw that glimpse of Madoka, but din't really think much about it.

Quote:

b) starting at 1:25 till the end the timing doesn't feel right.
The timing towards the ending was a little too fast for me.

Quote:

c) should have probably used some screens from ep2 instead of using the same set of pictures twice
Having a very unique music video with a different image at every turn always makes a good MAD ;)

Quote:

I could correct all that (and a few additional minor things), but the video is already a second version ( I deleted the earlier one) and the 'problem's are pretty minor anyway.
That is true, only if you want to be an amazing MAD maker will you work on fixing even the minor things.

Mef 2011-01-19 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3446593)
That is true, only if you want to be an amazing MAD maker will you work on fixing even the minor things.

I just wanted to make a Madoka video in the style of the NGE OP, i haven't made a single MAD before and I don't plan on making another one. :p

I guess it's always like that, even when you think you're finished you still notice some minor issues here and there, but if you can't fix it easily you have to live with it. ;)

Hooves 2011-01-19 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mef (Post 3446597)
I just wanted to make a Madoka video in the style of the NGE OP, i haven't made a single MAD before and I don't plan on making another one. :p

o.o that was your first MAD? You have a good taste in making music videos then if that was the case ;) but sad to hear that you will not be making another.

Quote:

I guess it's always like that, even when you think you're finished you still notice some minor issues here and there, but if you can't fix it easily you have to live with it. ;)
That's the occasional feeling every movie maker gets :heh:

Shadow5YA 2011-01-24 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mef (Post 3446597)
I just wanted to make a Madoka video in the style of the NGE OP, i haven't made a single MAD before and I don't plan on making another one. :p

I guess it's always like that, even when you think you're finished you still notice some minor issues here and there, but if you can't fix it easily you have to live with it. ;)

Easy way out:

http://tubedubber.com/#vQOQEVI5crQ:A...0:100:0:0:true
Madoka's intro to Evangelion's OP song

http://tubedubber.com/#A62011nyXNI:v...0:100:0:0:true
Evangelion to Madoka's OP song

Hooves 2011-01-24 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 3453766)
Easy way out:

http://tubedubber.com/#vQOQEVI5crQ:A...0:100:0:0:true
Madoka's intro to Evangelion's OP song

http://tubedubber.com/#A62011nyXNI:v...0:100:0:0:true
Evangelion to Madoka's OP song

What was I trying to find there o.o?

Shadow5YA 2011-01-24 21:22

Nothing, I just thought that the length was perfectly synced to the intro.

Katsu Koneko 2011-01-25 08:32

Hello everyone~ :)

I just came by to say, that I made my first Magica Madoka short AMV.

Spoiler for Episode 3:


It's Mami x Madoka. <3

Vanish 2011-01-25 08:55

Sucks that my youtube is so restricted. Can't view it due to Sony Music bla bla.

Demon Eyes 2011-01-25 12:51

Youtube used to be awesome!

Anyway, for those who didn't catch it, here is that Madoka vid Inception style that was requested.

Spoilers abound BTW!!



Click on image for MF link.

Vanish 2011-01-25 14:11

That is so badass I want a Madoka movie now.

Hooves 2011-01-26 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko (Post 3455207)
Hello everyone~ :)

I just came by to say, that I made my first Magica Madoka short AMV.

Spoiler for Episode 3:


It's Mami x Madoka. <3

Brings bad memories of the episode :(

But the double-voice echoing in the beginning was sorta... A tad bit off, but otherwise good job bringing the emotion in the video, it really can set one that watched this episode.

zato_1one 2011-01-30 02:49

AMV with Goku Zayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP


Ottocycle 2011-02-07 08:39

This video isn't what it seems to be. :3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.