AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Doesn't Kakashi kind of look like... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=10098)

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:02

Doesn't Kakashi kind of look like...
 
Rikimaru from Tenchu? He's got longer hair than Rikimaru but the color is the same, n they've both got that scar over one eye trait. Anybody agree?

Palani 2004-03-24 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Other Ninja
Rikimaru from Tenchu? He's got longer hair than Rikimaru but the color is the same, n they've both got that scar over one eye trait. Anybody agree?

He looks a bit like it. Maybe Far relatives. I still think he's one of a kind though.
But let other people give their own ops.
Rikimaru
Kakashi

BTW, Respect if you play those games. They are hella hard. Having to start the level all over again when making an error too many. I mean that's Old Skool

Sethi 2004-03-24 17:09

:hmm: they aren't that much alike only the same hair color and the mask, also the scar in Kakashi is in his left eye while Rikimaru has it in is right.
like Palani said Kakashi is one of a kind :)

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palani
He looks a bit like it. Maybe Far relatives. I still think he's one of a kind though.
But let other people give their own ops.
Rikimaru
Kakashi

BTW, Respect if you play those games. They are hella hard. Having to start the level all over again when making an error too many. I mean that's Old Skool

Ya, I usually played the levels over n over til I got Master or Grandmaster Ninja rating for each level.

Come to think of it... Ayame from Tenchu looks like Anko too. :twitch:

Lexander 2004-03-24 17:17

Start putting that mask on people and you'll get a whole bunch of kakashi look alikes :P

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexander
Start putting that mask on people and you'll get a whole bunch of kakashi look alikes :P

No, yur forgetting the white hair n eye scar. Traits not common enuff on anybody. :p

Palani 2004-03-24 17:30

I see my post was usefull. He has the same traits but that is most likely because of easyness. A mouth cloth takes away the trouble of animating mouth and such. Scars just look cool. Especially on anime characters. Just check every random Anime. Yes Even DBZ. and white hair just happens when you get older. And that tenchu guy doesn't look like he's the jongest guy around and for Kakahsi. Who knows how old he actually is.

Vicious 2004-03-24 17:31

Indeed, they're like evil twins (since the scar is in a different eye for each one). The East and the West Monsters :D

... but Kakashi is way cooler. Even if Tenchu's a kicking-ass game, Kakashi's still cooler than Rikimaru :D

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
Indeed, they're like evil twins (since the scar is in a different eye for each one). The East and the West Monsters :D

... but Kakashi is way cooler. Even if Tenchu's a kicking-ass game, Kakashi's still cooler than Rikimaru :D

Have u played the games? Personally I think Rikimaru is just as kool, he's like a Rambo of ninjas, he just won't die. Ah this reminds me of Tatsumaru too, he was a kick-ass ninja. Literally, he would kick yur ass. :heh:

bootleg 2004-03-24 17:37

There is an evil-twin relation to the two but....... Kakashi is way cooler! (I'm biased)

But, nothing beats the Sharingan. :nono:

hob 2004-03-24 17:41

Well, i've been thinking of Naruto's characters originality lately, im playing marvel vs capcom again and boom. Hayate whatever is a guy that wields a sword (go figure) and sakura is a female teenage ... figter. Dunno if Hayate has to do is some sort of legend or something, the sakura thing is understandable.

eLstar 2004-03-24 17:42

Wow, I was doubting this thread's quality but I think I like it now. That's a really cool resemblence. I haven't heard of the other guy, but LOOKING just like Kakashi makes you cool as well.

Well...maybe not. But in this case it does.

///_^

rEkKaShInObI 2004-03-24 17:45

The man does kinda look like him, ive been noticing but i didnt really care.

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:51

And here's the best stealth kill Rikimaru performs in all of his games. :naughty: http://www.vgcity.com/~media/tenchu3/tenchu07.jpg

...And Tatsumaru.
http://www.tenchu3.de/images/tenchu3...player/g17.jpg
He's actually the first ass-kicking ninja i've come across in a game. He's got some fancy moves in Tenchu:WoH. Mostly kicking.

Palani 2004-03-24 17:52

Asuming you meant the guy from Tenchu. I think this is a good one.
Have no idea what you want with it though. I don't see a resemblance with anyone from Naruto.

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palani
Asuming you meant the guy from Tenchu. I think this is a good one.
Have no idea what you want with it though. I don't see a resemblance with anyone from Naruto.

Ya, he's way kooler in Wrath of Heaven. Wish I can find a pic of him in his mask...

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 17:57

And this is Ayame who looks like Anko.
http://www.tenchuwrathofheaven.com/h.../ayame_002.jpg

Sethi 2004-03-24 17:58

Is it just me or the guy in Shinobi for PS2 looks cool as well.

That Other Ninja 2004-03-24 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethi
Is it just me or the guy in Shinobi for PS2 looks cool as well.

Looks like a futuristic Hanzo from Samurai Shodown.

Palani 2004-03-24 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Other Ninja
Looks like a futuristic Hanzo from Samurai Shodown.

Don't turn this into a "Look how cool this guy looks" thread that has nothing to do with Naruto or Dranz will be forced to close it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.